Found Alive Australia - CC, 3, Bundaberg QLD, 10 April 2014 - #3

Thanks Neopolitan :seeya:

I'm actually looking for a pic that shows an officer up on the ladder dusting along the top of the window frame. But I have searched all the links, and can't find it now. It may be in a link that MSM have removed all info, there are quite a few of those I have discovered. Or it may be in a video, and I am not into searching through all of those.

Oh well, doesn't matter. I saw it and it made me wonder why the big focus on that window. I can only think that the perp may have said someone broke into his house for some reason that is linked to the case. Can't think of any other reason why they'd be dusting for prints on an external window - especially so high up on the window.

I did see that missing pic also! In the pic of his house, the last window, or is it a door, looks strange. It looks like it should be a window, but it looks like there is no glass in it, or maybe is boarded up? Also, on the topic of pic's, the pic of EK that is still on many news sites, I can see the top of a person's head, just behind his arm that has the tattoo on it. It looks like a small head, I wonder if it is his child. Hard to work out if it is an adult or a child's head though.

Thanks Neopolitan :seeya:

I'm actually looking for a pic that shows an officer up on the ladder dusting along the top of the window frame. But I have searched all the links, and can't find it now. It may be in a link that MSM have removed all info, there are quite a few of those I have discovered. Or it may be in a video, and I am not into searching through all of those.

Oh well, doesn't matter. I saw it and it made me wonder why the big focus on that window. I can only think that the perp may have said someone broke into his house for some reason that is linked to the case. Can't think of any other reason why they'd be dusting for prints on an external window - especially so high up on the window.

In this video it shows the officer up the ladder around 1:03

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...m-alleged-kidnappers-home-20140417-36spe.html

That's the one ... thanks Amee! Notice that the female officer is also dusting on the not-boarded-up side of that far window/door too.

I wonder if, as Brightbird suggested, someone related to the perp broke into the house and took CC and returned her to the showgrounds, so that police could find her. (Not that Brightbird suggested someone broke into the house, but that maybe his mum or someone returned CC .. thought I should clarify :) )

They may not have wanted to implicate themselves, or the perp if he was a loved one of theirs, but they may have suspected/known that the perp had her and wanted to get her safely back to her family.

Maybe they knew the perp was not home at that late hour (CC left drugged and sleeping? ... or in a locked room?) and took their opportunity to retrieve little CC and anonymously return her.

Here is a screen shot of the pic Amee found for me.

:tyou:

3txf5.jpg

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...m-alleged-kidnappers-home-20140417-36spe.html

All that I know is that he's a father himself. Dont know ages. Dont know what sex. I dont think msm has released that. I dont even know if he has them and mum living with him but by reports im guessing not. All they've said that he's a father

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

On a news report talking about the most recent appearance in court with the family of CC, the newsreporter said he was a father to 4 (four) children himself.

Even though the cases have two completely different endings, something about CC's case is reminding me so much of the case of little April Jones in Wales, UK. April was a couple of years older than CC & so sadly, the ending was absolutely tragic. A photo of her killer is on this link....

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-sex-fantasies-into-grim-reality-8637658.html

UK (Wales) - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 01 Oct 2012 *ARREST MADE* - #1 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I don't see A LOT of parallels (Maybe just a couple of things). Curious, Marly, what is making you think most, that it's similar?

The burnt camera seems wild to me-I mean in this day and age all u have todo is take out a memory card or in older cameras the film what would he be thinking he needed to destroy the camera for?

I wonder if he has a wife and if they are estranged -or if he has kids to random women. Might be a few more details to emerge if the police are getting info from them.

I doubt he told her that because I think the whole "daddy's friends" comment came from none other than the friend who can't keep quiet around the media. LE even said CC never told them that and that neither have her parents. She's the only one I've ever seen saying that.

RSBM

True, my thinking was just that it sounded something an abductor would or could say to a child to calm them down..'don't worry, I'm one of Daddy's friends, he asked me to look after you for awhile' or similar scenario.. And as the comment about 'daddy's friends' was made by you know who, lol.. (TS?) Although LE have said it was never said to them by CC, I thought maybe though there is some truth to it.. but who knows.

Miss MS working her 15 mins of fame! Wouldn't be surprised if the men went straight to the pub afterwards!

MS has really done the family no favours at all just raised more questions. IMO I still think there was a threat of somesort otherwise why make statements like this one?

Family friends have told the Sunday Mail that they think a threat against Chloe's father, Garth Campbell, about two months ago is linked to her vanishing.

Melissa Small told the Queensland newspaper she suspected the person or people behind the threat to Mr Campbell had snatched Chloe, and that the threat to him had been officially reported.

"They've done this to scare Garth,'' Ms Small told the Sunday Mail.

"Garth has been very scared and this is why he is a mess.

"They're just messed up people. If they are the people, they are close family friends.''

http://www.news-mail.com.au/news/chloes-return-baffles-police/2228233/

Contrary to earlier speculation, Kane was not known to the girl's family and the kidnapping was not related to any threat against her father.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/2014/04/17/06/09/kidnap-accused-tried-to-leave-town

"Intel staff had been tracking this man's movements," he said.

It is understood he was located Tuesday afternoon by detectives from the Bundaberg Criminal Investigation Branch.

He was arrested and charged with the abduction shortly after 11pm on Tuesday.

Kane was arrested at a nearby tennis club by police responding to a break-in in the early hours of Tuesday.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/2014/04/17/06/09/kidnap-accused-tried-to-leave-town

http://www.news-mail.com.au/news/man-charged-alleged-abduction-childers-sorry/2231485/

Some Clubs leave petty cash in a tin maybe he needed money for petrol to leave town MOO

Folks...a reminder.

Discussing "history" in any way is not allowed. The ONLY charges that are up for discussion are the charges directly related to the abduction of CC.

Also, even though MSM has reported a lot of negatives about CC's family ie. drugs/drug debts/fights, please keep negative comments about the family to a minimum. Bashing & unwarranted speculation won't be allowed

I must admit that I to am very disappointed to read the negativity that has been directed at TO across all aspects of the media. How very quick to judge her people were. I have seen nothing to back this negativity up and it bothers me. Why are we willing to judge others so quickly without real facts or knowledge. I have watched the clips of TO. I saw a young mother who was clearly distraught beyond comprehension at the loss of her daughter. She was not drunk, she did not appear to be under the influence of drugs, she wanted her daughter back. Perhaps she wasn't an A student at school ... Since when does that make her a bad mother? The pictures I have seen of C showed a healthy little girl with a clean face, clean hair and a very happy little smile. And I feel pretty certain that anyone who could not bothered washing, feeding and loving their child would not have gone to the trouble of making the Easter hat she was wearing. And yet I saw so many comments about reporting to DOCS? For what?? Not cutting her fringe straight? Letting her have a camp out on a mattress in the lounge with her sisters as a holiday treat? I am truly disappointed that as a community we seem to have become so quick to judge without any basis in fact. Find out the facts ( not the gossip) and then make an informed decision. I think this poor woman deserves our support, not our condemnation.

I do agree Rainbowsmagic. But I have to say if the drug use or drug user/seller affiliation in the house is correct (which I guess we can't be 100% certain of at the moment), that is definite cause for concern. No matter how much the parents appear to love their child, if they are exposing them to any type of illegal activity, not to mention that drug use does impair ones ability to parent, then I do think questions will be asked and judgement passed.

I do respect their love for their child - I think it is very genuine. But if they have been making life choices that they maybe thought didn't affect their children, I truly hope they make the life change those kids deserve.

Folks...a reminder.

Discussing "history" in any way is not allowed. The ONLY charges that are up for discussion are the charges directly related to the abduction of CC.

Also, even though MSM has reported a lot of negatives about CC's family ie. drugs/drug debts/fights, please keep negative comments about the family to a minimum. Bashing & unwarranted speculation won't be allowed

Question .. is that because of Australian law? Because , as you know, in the US perp's history is usually open for discussion. TIA ( not being argumentative , just wondering )

ETA Or are you saying the family's history ? I must admit, I'm a little behind in reading.

Rainbowsmagic, to quote one of your very first posts-Hi everyone, have been quietly following this thread with much interest. So many varying opinions. I am finding it particularly difficult to determine fact from fiction ... as is everyone else!

That's how the police find the truth, fact or fiction. So true!

I agree with you that TO's associates did her no favours.

Some of the first interviews were of two 'blokes' slurring their words and looking extremely 'high' on something. It was on film, right there gazing at us. From that point my opinions started forming and progressed from the friends comments and so on.

As sleuthers we start forming our thoughts from research, news reports & MSM. Remember rumours are not allowed. That's the only sources we have unless there is a verified insider.
Hey, I was leaning towards Tom Meagher being Jill's murderer. HOW WRONG WAS THAT! With other cases we, as sleuthers can be spot on!
The police start off with nothing and slowly sift through everything and bingo.

I commented that TO was the only one who spoke the most sense, I still believe that.

But for the Grace of God go I.
It's easy to fall in a hole but only the strong will climb out.

Question .. is that because of Australian law? Because , as you know, in the US perp's history is usually open for discussion. TIA ( not being argumentative , just wondering )

ETA Or are you saying the family's history ? I must admit, I'm a little behind in reading.

Yes because of Australian law, if an accused has any past criminal history, that can't be discussed.

Info on topic of sub-judice...

http://vgso.vic.gov.au/content/managing-risk-sub-judice-contempt

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnceAgain