Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #9 *ARREST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Dr P is only a username right? Are you certain only one real person ever used this username? FWIW I suspect BRE has possibly posted on at least one forum related to CSK but under different usernames.

I can't provide the link I'm sorry as its been removed. I know that at least one other saw it though. It was up yesterday but not for long.

As for the police asking the question, again, I'm very sorry I don't have the link. I'll try googling it.

Here you go Mo Joe https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/former-suspect-still-feels-scars-say-family-ng-b88338163z

Trust me I have far better things to do that make up **** on the Internet.

Thanks for the link.
What do we have? A police officer asking the brother of LW if he ever saw him in women's clothes? Why would he ask that? I imagine the rest of the rumours regarding emails and websites are rubbish, because anyone can use any email they want, and say what they want, can't they?
Hopefully Dr. P will get back on and clear things up!

one of my mates that night yelled out to her that she was crazy for hitching. but i do not think she was . she just waved her right hand in the air to say what ever. my mate said that girl is going to go missing tonight.

Wow! You saw the whole thing and knew all the players!! Tell me more Frankie!

+1. If this said person had knowledge/ was involved, would explain why they also have little to no web footprint

Not really. Could just be a private person or work in a field that requires it. Not everyone is happy with public information about themselves accessible to all sundry on the internet.

First time poster here I have been reading the threads from start up to now and some of you think on another level I wouldnt even have considered and its very interesting. Just want to jump ahead for all the people previously commenting and profiling his personality type....My thoughts are this guy is so arrogant that he wont give up anything (SS location) and will plead not guilty to the lot. Anyone think he will crack and give up everything? I'm hoping so for families who have been left wondering for so long but I'm not convinced.

According to federal electoral rolls dated 8 Nov 1991, 15 May 1991, 20 March 1992 and 29 May 1992 BE was resided at Madora Bay.

The next federal electoral roll dated 21 January 1993 showed him living in Fountain Way, Huntingdale and they continued to do so until and including the electoral roll dated 8 April 1998. He may have rented the property from the new owner after selling in April 1997 or didn't bother to change his registration for a year.

There was only one available electoral roll prior to Nov 1991, dated 19 February 1988, in which he was recorded as being at Gay Street. It was sometime between February 1988 and November 1991 that he moved to Madora Bay.

Evening all. Thanks rhythymz. So this would suggest that the Madora Bay search was for crimes before 1993 i.e. not Claremont. If not, why searched first? I would expect WAPOL to be searching every address BE has lived at by now (but they don't seem to be).

Do we know when his family sold/moved out of Gay Street? Considering the size of the original Gay St lot, the family presumably made a lot of money from sub dividing it into so many smaller lots, or selling the land to a developer/council to do the same. This, I imagine, would have enabled BE to purchase or own the Fountain Way property as a relatively young man.
It would also be interesting to know the site of the 1988 Huntingdale incident. How close was this to Fountain Way?

I have long held a belief that KT was his work too. That was before I knew where he lived. But now that we do know, I am more convinced. Picked up on Albany Highway heading south from Vic Park. He lives the same way and would be using that road if coming from a night out in Northbridge (or even Claremont). Murdered, and left in the outer metro area at the Canning Dam. It might have been just an opportunity that came his way.

i just think the church is a little close to the bus stopi just I remember its was very dark not much lights down the street.
I will do a better map of everything later for you frankie, I know the area like the back of my hand.

Hello all, just been through 8 threads on this topic and I'm really intrigued into knowing all that BRE was thinking and why.

Something that seams odd for me and that when he sells the huntingdale property he starts a full on relationship with the now ex, so for me this would say it started before the end of the huntingdale relationship.

The SD stuff is intresting, your mother leaves and you stick by him? And your the only one to be friends with him on Facebook after the arrest. This to me sounds like a relationship more than just a father/step daughter..

BRE has no kids that we no off, could he have been motivated by his failure to reproduce?

His involvement in LA to me is how he has repented. He gave back to the community that he took from.

I wonder if any of his sexual partners new he was desperate for power or did he remain abstinent because of his desires?

I will enjoy more reading lol.

It was suggested earlier that the Huntingdale relationship finished in 1995 (not sure the reference to this) and BE continued to live there. I just can't accept he did this under someone else's nose. Someone even mentioned earlier that Ivan Milat didn't kill when he was married.

Ive watched and read these threads for a long time and cant seem to get past the incident reported by Detective Con Bayens in 2000, while heading up Operation Bounty. In an account in the book 'Perth' by David Whish Wilson, Bayen describes the encounter with a man in what appeared to be an unmarked Police Holden Sedan. He describes the occupant as ' tall, impressive and that he carried himself with the authority of a Policeman'. He turned out to be a civilian who had done a Taxi Driver course. A sex worker was observed entering the vehicle. A search of the vehicle revealed the (previously discussed) plastic lined boot, zip ties, pliers ,balaclava and masking tape. History tells us this wasn't followed up by Macro. The description fits BRE, the type of vehicle would have been readily available to BRE, the MO (acting as Police Officer) would reassure vulnerable young women waiting on the street late at night. It fits with the style of vehicle seen with CG on the Stirling Hwy,(albeit an earlier model in the CG matter, his vehicles would be regularly upgraded). I also feel that WAPOL has revisited this report and checked via rego and started to look at BRE, covertly obtained DNA, then Bingo, tied it all together. Only my thoughts but it just makes sense to me
Not sure how history tells us he wasnt followed up? One would think he would've been looked at again ages ago when they found the DNA and started eliminating known POIs.

Well Dr P is only a username right? Are you certain only one real person ever used this username? FWIW I suspect BRE has possibly posted on at least one forum related to CSK but under different usernames.

I can't provide the link I'm sorry as its been removed. I know that at least one other saw it though. It was up yesterday but not for long.

As for the police asking the question, again, I'm very sorry I don't have the link. I'll try googling it.

Here you go Mo Joe https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/former-suspect-still-feels-scars-say-family-ng-b88338163z

Trust me I have far better things to do that make up **** on the Internet.
Are you saying that you think there was more than one Dr P? What sites do you think BRE posted on?

First time poster here I have been reading the threads from start up to now and some of you think on another level I wouldnt even have considered and its very interesting. Just want to jump ahead for all the people previously commenting and profiling his personality type....My thoughts are this guy is so arrogant that he wont give up anything (SS location) and will plead not guilty to the lot. Anyone think he will crack and give up everything? I'm hoping so for families who have been left wondering for so long but I'm not convinced.
I'd like to think he will but I highly doubt it. The evidence had better be strong for all the other crimes because otherwise he will try and deny everything.If only for his ex wife and stepdaughters benefit because I do feel he cares about what they think of him .
Im sure the police have their evidence together well this time. I think its been gathering and building up for a while now. Maybe if there is no way to be seen as innocent he will be able to be convinced to at least do the right thing and give SS family closure.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Rare first name coupled with rare surname = pretty good chance. Someone mentioned the poems were written by children so if she was 14 at the time, then that would match.

I agree the lady in question wrote the poem. Someone was trying to claim the the lady was an alter ego of BE. You know, fight club style. The comment I wrote was my polite way of calling BS.

She was also underage, so may have been all too keen to hand it over if she'd snuck in at Conti or Clubber. Suspect might have known this if he was lingering around entrances to either establishment. Might have been his "conversation starter".

It had been clearly established there was no conversation. The victim herself said it all happened so quickly that she neither saw her attacker or heard his voice. I'd suggest the first thing he did was ambush her and put a hood over her head.

I'd like to think he will but I highly doubt it. The evidence had better be strong for all the other crimes because otherwise he will try and deny everything.If only for his ex wife and stepdaughters benefit because I do feel he cares about what they think of him .
Im sure the police have their evidence together well this time. I think its been gathering and building up for a while now. Maybe if there is no way to be seen as innocent he will be able to be convinced to at least do the right thing and give SS family closure.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Id like to think he would too. Wasn't there a case in NSW or QLD where the police actually gave a prime suspect in the murder of his young gay lover a deal if not being prosecuted of first degree murder or contempt of court if he disclosed the location of the body. But am unsure if they found it or not.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Id like to think he would too. Wasn't there a case in NSW or QLD where the police actually gave a prime suspect in the murder of his young gay lover a deal if not being prosecuted of first degree murder or contempt of court if he disclosed the location of the body. But am unsure if they found it or not.

Was just saying that I'm pretty sure they will wheel and deal with BE to get the location so at least the family can get closure. Even if he is only convicted of CG and JR he will still get life twice over I suspect so maybe they will say give us the location and we won't prosecute for SS murder.

How in the heck did the person who posted the recent newspaper article get his hands on a copy of the names on the old property title?
That is not publicly available is it, even on landgate premium property search?

I'm not sure if this information is useful at all, but I use to work at a Cannington dealership in the service department in customer service and we had Telstra fleet vehicles come in for servicing and repairs regularly (I was there from 2010-2014). Telstra normally replaced their fleet vehicles every 3 years/100,000kms once the new car warranty expired (depending on model). Not sure how long this has been their process for though. BE seems very familiar to me, both his name and face, I have to wonder if I had crossed paths with him previously.

Quite surprised at the articles in the Post linked to earlier. Gave the names of CG, VG and EC. First time in the public domain I think. Also gave all the homes addresses in Huntingdale.

Is the Post being feed by the police, or are they doing their own investigations and getting ahead of plod...and trying to push them along?

How in the heck did the person who posted the recent newspaper article get his hands on a copy of the names on the old property title?
That is not publicly available is it, even on landgate premium property search?

I think you can pay to have a title search done. I know in SA you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevi4200