Found Deceased Australia - Jesse Baird, 26, TV presenter and partner Luke Davies, 29. blood located at home, 23 Feb 2024 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly... it looks like a killer would have plenty of privacy and time to put things into a car and simply drive away, seeing as the garage is attached and the exit is out the back laneway. But let's hope they walked into the car themselves.
Yes I think that is what may have happened unfortunately.

Liam Mendes
@liammendes
·
2m

A serving NSW police officer - whose mother has been a senior NSW police officer - is a person of interest in the disappearance of a former Ten Network presenter and his Qantas flight attendant partner.
Beau Lamarre-Condon was spotted outside the house US celebrity Kourtney Kardashian was staying in Sydney’s Bellevue Hill last week, attempting to have a photograph taken with her.Constable Lamarre-Condon, was also spotted driving around Rose Bay in a Tesla SUV, telling associates he had started a swimsuit line and was going to commence training with the Protection Operations Unit – the unit responsible for the protection of politicians, diplomats and other public dignitaries.

I saw a photo in earlier reports of police in the garage at the back of the house. Can't seem to find it now.
I found this photo on a google search, with the link on the photo bringing me to the news article in watoday, which does not have the photo there anymore.

(Sorry, picture file too big to upload this here, but the “redirect notice” does bring you to next page which confirms the url and then if you click on that, it will bring up the photo).

P.S.: this has been a task and a half!! And dammit, I have found a second photo of the backyard, so I will have to present it in the same way. :confused:

I *think* this is it:

Sometimes hard to align yourself in street view....
Is that an actual garage or just a roller door?
I can't see a roof to the 'garage'.

This also shows that the neighbours' windows clearly have a visual on the backyard (that is if there's no roof to the garage).

This also shows that the neighbours' windows clearly have a visual on the backyard (that is if there's no roof to the garage).
It looks like it’s just a roller door, quite typical for terrace style homes with rear laneway access.

Was wondering the same thing

Looking at this Domain floor plan, it looks like there's a tiled outdoor section but no actual boxed garage... but not 100% sure.

w571-h800-2007761678_7_fi_150224_073841

The google maps Street View images are from Sept 2020
Unfortunately I cannot see a single security camera on Cooper Lane
But if they turned right on Cooper St, there's one here ... as an example... but I'm sure there'd be more, especially 3 years later after the Street View images were taken

Was wondering the same thing

Looking at this Domain floor plan, it looks like there's a tiled outdoor section but no actual boxed garage... but not 100% sure.

w571-h800-2007761678_7_fi_150224_073841
In my posting further up the page, you can see on the pic that it is merely a garage door, which makes the back yard private. The door is rolled up in the pic that I have given a “redirect link” for.

Asked if there was a “significant” amount of blood, enough for a fatality, at the crime scene, detective superintendent Jodi Radmore confirmed there was. She added that there were “signs of a struggle” as furniture had been moved around.

It is understood that blood had soaked through floorboards of the home and that attempts had been made to clean it.
That suggests not only a significant volume of blood, but that it probably sat on the floor for a while. It takes time for moisture to soak into wood, especially if the wood is treated with paint or varnish, which will repel water and liquids which are mostly water, like blood.

MOO

Just seen this case in the UK media.

Those poor beautiful men - I can only see one outcome here unfortunately.

Stalking by a police officer must fill you with such unease - I’m wondering if he reported it and the officer found out.

Praying for good news but fearing the worst
X

Not looking good at all...Its been a terrible week in Sydney for unfathomable events.
Wondering if they should be looking in the Royal National park for the van...not far at all from Cronulla where the skip bin was. :(
I'm wondering if they should be looking in the water. Not necessarily for the van, but for the people. I'm just thinking of how the killer in the private school case a few months ago threw himself off the Gap. A lot of coastline in Sydney, a lot of places to go over or be thrown over into the surf.

MOO

I found this photo on a google search, with the link on the photo bringing me to the news article in watoday, which does not have the photo there anymore.

(Sorry, picture file too big to upload this here, but the “redirect notice” does bring you to next page which confirms the url and then if you click on that, it will bring up the photo).

P.S.: this has been a task and a half!! And dammit, I have found a second photo of the backyard, so I will have to present it in the same way. :confused:
If/when the amount of megabites/gigabites don’t matter in a pic you want to share, screenshotting it does the trick. It’s way smaller in size but still a good enough quality (if you don’t want do zoom in a lot.)

Liam Mendes
@liammendes
·
2m

A serving NSW police officer - whose mother has been a senior NSW police officer - is a person of interest in the disappearance of a former Ten Network presenter and his Qantas flight attendant partner.
Beau Lamarre-Condon was spotted outside the house US celebrity Kourtney Kardashian was staying in Sydney’s Bellevue Hill last week, attempting to have a photograph taken with her.Constable Lamarre-Condon, was also spotted driving around Rose Bay in a Tesla SUV, telling associates he had started a swimsuit line and was going to commence training with the Protection Operations Unit – the unit responsible for the protection of politicians, diplomats and other public dignitaries.
Sounds like a psychotic break of some sort... unless he really did start a swimsuit line? Just an odd jumble of supposed facts here. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592