Found Deceased Australia - Jesse Baird, 26, TV presenter and partner Luke Davies, 29. blood located at home, 23 Feb 2024 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

What happened at the alleged murder scene?

There was a large amount of blood in the house and signs of struggle, including overturned furniture. Investigators allege there was an attempt to clean the house after the men died.
Police believe Lamarre-Condon may have been hiding at a relative’s house in Balmain until news of the deaths started breaking on Thursday afternoon.
It is unclear how Lamarre-Condon could have taken a service pistol home or whether it was noticed that a bullet was allegedly missing when he returned it.
Toll points, traffic cameras, mobile phone towers and GPS data are being checked to trace where Lamarre-Condon allegedly travelled

Just one bullet was missing from his service weapon?

They haven't said that. They talked about the bullet and cartridge retrieved from the home. There could be more bullets in victims (given two victims, I think more likely than not, unless there was a different COD for one) and the perpetrator could have collected all the other casings. There was plenty of time. That could be one reason for the disorder of the furniture.

Since the gun was not noticed to be light when it was returned to the station, I suspect the gun was reloaded at some point.

MOO

Last edited:

Lots of nice things being said about Jesse, mostly by heartbroken people who had the privilege of working with him.

I'd love to link an article with just as many nice things said about Luke, but unfortunately, because Jesse is the public figure and the people paying tribute are public figures, focus is heavily on him specifically. Perhaps if he had been a long-term partner it would be more balanced, but it's a key part of the tragedy of this that they'd just found each other and were just starting out. None of us will ever get to know if he would have become a fixture in Jesse's life and well known enough because of that to be memorialised by all these famous voices with big online clout.

MOO

I've started a media thread for Jesse & Luke. Hope that's OK & I've done it right?

Lots of nice things being said about Jesse, mostly by heartbroken people who had the privilege of working with him.

I'd love to link an article with just as many nice things said about Luke, but unfortunately, because Jesse is the public figure and the people paying tribute are public figures, focus is heavily on him specifically. Perhaps if he had been a long-term partner it would be more balanced, but it's a key part of the tragedy of this that they'd just found each other and were just starting out. None of us will ever get to know if he would have become a fixture in Jesse's life and well known enough because of that to be memorialised by all these famous voices with big online clout.

MOO
Here is one with nice stuff about Luke :)

Mr Davies last updated his social media five days ago with a series of photographs on Instagram of himself in the mountains around Vancouver in Canada.

Mr Davies grew up in Brisbane and recently moved to Sydney for work, according to friends.

Qantas flight attendant Maddison Bradley - Mr Davies' best friend - said he was 'dearly adored'.

'I hope we find him. He is such a sweet soul!' she told Daily Mail Australia.

She added: 'He is a fantastic person, so positive, bright and bubbly. We've been friends since 2017.

'We worked at Tigerair together and then he helped me get into Qantas.

'He is an international flight attendant for Qantas and he is driven, humble and super intelligent.'

Friend Tomas Mian has known Mr Davies for ten years.

'Luke has a lot of friends and is very fun social person. He is a kind and generous boy,' he told news.com.au.

'He seemed to love his new job. All of his Brisbane friends are in utter shock to only find this out today.'

Sophie Inez added: 'I spoke to Luke just before he moved from Brisbane to Sydney with work a few months ago.'

'He was so exited for his next chapter and flying long haul. He's such a lovely and charismatic person.'

Other concerned friends took to Facebook to spread the word about the missing men.

I knew Luke back in my Brissy days and he recently moved to Sydney (Waterloo, but last seen in Paddington) for work. Please share this post and report any sightings or information, even if it seems insignificant,' Anna Ghioni wrote.

Here is one with nice stuff about Luke :)

Mr Davies last updated his social media five days ago with a series of photographs on Instagram of himself in the mountains around Vancouver in Canada.

Mr Davies grew up in Brisbane and recently moved to Sydney for work, according to friends.

Qantas flight attendant Maddison Bradley - Mr Davies' best friend - said he was 'dearly adored'.

'I hope we find him. He is such a sweet soul!' she told Daily Mail Australia.

She added: 'He is a fantastic person, so positive, bright and bubbly. We've been friends since 2017.

'We worked at Tigerair together and then he helped me get into Qantas.

'He is an international flight attendant for Qantas and he is driven, humble and super intelligent.'

Friend Tomas Mian has known Mr Davies for ten years.

'Luke has a lot of friends and is very fun social person. He is a kind and generous boy,' he told news.com.au.

'He seemed to love his new job. All of his Brisbane friends are in utter shock to only find this out today.'

Sophie Inez added: 'I spoke to Luke just before he moved from Brisbane to Sydney with work a few months ago.'

'He was so exited for his next chapter and flying long haul. He's such a lovely and charismatic person.'

Other concerned friends took to Facebook to spread the word about the missing men.

I knew Luke back in my Brissy days and he recently moved to Sydney (Waterloo, but last seen in Paddington) for work. Please share this post and report any sightings or information, even if it seems insignificant,' Anna Ghioni wrote.
Thank you for finding this. I'd seen some lovely, heartfelt things on social media, but none reformatted into a news article that I could actually link, and I'd been looking, today.

Superintendent Doherty said police would allege the murders took place on Monday during the day, before the van was hired at 9:30pm.

According to court documents, the time frame of the alleged murders is between 12:01am and 5:30pm on Monday.
The specific wording ‘murdered between 12.01 and 5.30pm’ and ‘large amount of blood’ indicates that there could have been ample time to allow for the bodies to have been dismembered and packaged. I was sure I saw on news that a neighbour reported loud music playing( perhaps to hide sound of saw?) but I wasn’t sure of what time they said that was.
The perpetrator looks a bit slim to lug two huge bodies around easily. I would imagine due to large amount of blood and attempted cleanup that he has done this for easier removal.
There is nil information as to his movements prior to Cronulla skip bin drop off of items (not sure why he kept these separated or maybe they were just missed when he tried to clean up house and thrust them haphazardly into the van post loading) dumped them after he disposed of gun back to station.

I have not seen a mention of his whereabouts on the Wednesday at all in any media reporting

He could have easily spent all of Wednesday dropping off several bags at various locations before arriving at Lambton to clean the van.
I had thought there was a report mentioning he told the person at Lambton or relative at Grays Point, that he made several stops prior to arriving, but I cannot find that anywhere now?

Last edited:
The thing that really gets me (that is related to noise) is how no one heard the gunshot/s. Is it possible that he used a silencer? You would think that in a terrace house the neighbours through the walls would hear and call 000 right away (unless it was during the day and everyone in the vicinity happened to be out).

It must be awful being stalked by a policeman. Where do you go? I wonder how much of a threat they felt, and if they tried to take steps for protection. It makes you think of other domestic violence victims where the perpetrator is a policeman. They have access to so much information. I wonder if they've looked back and seen what kind of data this suspect was looking at at work, without cause or authorisation.

Jesse was in the media and loved the attention (that’s part of the job) of course he’s going to get more media attention - most of these journalists will have met him previously.

I’ve seen several tributes to Luke done privately - I get the impression Luke was a lot more private and his family and friends do not wish to make these heartfelt tributes online - that doesn’t make him less loved.. just more private

It must be awful being stalked by a policeman. Where do you go? I wonder how much of a threat they felt, and if they tried to take steps for protection. It makes you think of other domestic violence victims where the perpetrator is a policeman. They have access to so much information. I wonder if they've looked back and seen what kind of data this suspect was looking at at work, without cause or authorisation.
I know someone who was (or claimed to be). They would come and park outside his house or drive past a lot.

He told me it stopped when he installed really visible security cameras.

So that's a tip for anyone who needs it.

MSM was reporting that they were unsure how he took the gun out and then if it was noticed that "a" bullet was missing from it when he booked it back in on the TUE at a police station.
EDIT:

Lamarre-Condon’s weapon was checked back into a firearm safe at a suburban police station after the alleged murder. The pistol will now form a major part of the investigation and is currently the subject of a ballistics examination, which will establish how many bullets were fired and how many were left in the clip when it was checked back in.

Snipped from this mornings DT

Last edited:

Beau Lamarre-Condon allegedly faked victim’s txts announcing move to Perth​

Accused killer cop Beau Lamarre-Condon allegedly sent txt messages from the phone of one of his victims saying he was moving to Perth — in the days after he was already dead.

The Sunday Telegraph can reveal two lengthy txts were sent from the phone of his ex-boyfriend, TV presenter Jesse Baird, faking an impending move interstate and discussing what to do with his furniture.

It is believed the housemates had “kicked out” the ex-Studio Ten reporter last week due to the messy state of the Paddington property and had told him via txt message that cleaners were booked to come in on Thursday.

Police have also been told that Lamarre-Condon allegedly stalked Mr Baird and bombarded him with calls and txt messages for months after their break-up.

Lamarre-Condon also allegedly hacked into Mr Baird’s social media accounts, a source said.

So still the possibility of 1 bullet

They were all lightweight
But he would have some combat training from the police
Yeah I cant see how one bullet could kill two men.

It is unclear how Lamarre-Condon could have taken a service pistol home or whether it was noticed that a bullet was allegedly missing when he returned it.

Beau Lamarre-Condon allegedly faked victim’s txts announcing move to Perth​

Accused killer cop Beau Lamarre-Condon allegedly sent txt messages from the phone of one of his victims saying he was moving to Perth — in the days after he was already dead.

The Sunday Telegraph can reveal two lengthy txts were sent from the phone of his ex-boyfriend, TV presenter Jesse Baird, faking an impending move interstate and discussing what to do with his furniture.

It is believed the housemates had “kicked out” the ex-Studio Ten reporter last week due to the messy state of the Paddington property and had told him via txt message that cleaners were booked to come in on Thursday.

Police have also been told that Lamarre-Condon allegedly stalked Mr Baird and bombarded him with calls and txt messages for months after their break-up.

Lamarre-Condon also allegedly hacked into Mr Baird’s social media accounts, a source said.

So the room mates came home from somewhere to find furniture everywhere and maybe even blood, and they just thought 'f Jesse what kind of party did he have?' or 'who the f did he rent to on air bnb?' Or something?

Not 'omg this is a crime scene Jesse must be in danger?'

LOL
but also how sad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads