Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If its at the back of templewood, there is a drain behind there.

Is that 2 dumpsters and a line of garbage bins?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 37
From Karens house the trail can lead over the drain going to the main street and shops via Templewood cresent

Is that 2 dumpsters and a line of garbage bins?

Thats the Primary school ...... not sure if they have the dumpsters there though.....could do....I havent driven that way in along time.
What I will say is Milleara Road, which actually becomes Military Road right in the area of where your pic is (confusing yes).....well either way the road is a nightmare....bumper to bumper traffic at times...

There was a car accident thee today, a shop was hit by an eldery driver

If you look down this street, which is opposite Templewood, while the street view of the shop has changed somewhat, you can recognise the two houses in the distance when compared to other photos of the accident

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-37...1sUioEwPeKZkuBkZzcMM1raw!2e0!7i1 3312!8i6656

[video=twitter;760725581742899200]https://twitter.com/7NewsMelbourne/status/760725581742899200[/video]

Pretty sure this is why the road was closed.

Opposite Templewood is a 24/7 car wash.

There is a commercial dumpster there.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 25
ahh my tweets disappeared

hop on twitter and search for "avondale heights" ... you'll see the photos of the car smashed into the nail salon ... compare it to the street view.

ahh my tweets disappeared

hop on twitter and search for "avondale heights" ... you'll see the photos of the car smashed into the nail salon ... compare it to the street view.

phew thanks ozazure, false alarm.

There was a car accident thee today, a shop was hit by an eldery driver

If you look down this street, which is opposite Templewood, while the street view of the shop has changed somewhat, you can recognise the two houses in the distance when compared to other photos of the accident

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-37...4!1sUioEwPeKZkuBkZzcMM1raw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

[video=twitter;760725581742899200]https://twitter.com/7NewsMelbourne/status/760725581742899200[/video]

Pretty sure this is why the road was closed.

Good work oz....

That's so sad about your twin tals.
It must have been terrible for you.

:grouphug:

Sorry I haven't replied, been off the page for a few days, work, life, kid etc etc!
Yes it was horrible, it's something that has pretty much traumatised me for life, I'll never get over it to be honest. I can't imagine how survivors of loved ones who are murdered in horrible circumstances must be affected, it must be a nightmare to live. Thanks for your thought :)

Sorry I've deleted several posts accidentally while trying to edit. I still haven't worked out all the little buttons etc! Bear with me, I'll get there.
What I meant to say was I appreciate yours and anyone's thoughts. Due to the twin connection, I often thought (and continue to think) of Bradley Morcombe, Daniels twin brother. It would have been so hard for him. I can't possibly imagine grieving and being in more pain but what he would've gone through must be unbearable.

Sorry I've deleted several posts accidentally while trying to edit. I still haven't worked out all the little buttons etc! Bear with me, I'll get there.
What I meant to say was I appreciate yours and anyone's thoughts. Due to the twin connection, I often thought (and continue to think) of Bradley Morcombe, Daniels twin brother. It would have been so hard for him. I can't possibly imagine grieving and being in more pain but what he would've gone through must be unbearable.

I hear your understanding and love tals.

:grouphug::grouphug:
:grouphug::grouphug:

It must be hard for him, things like his wedding, everything really.

I am truly sorry for your loss hon ....

I've been having a look at the public Where's Karen FB page and I see that it does look like it's been set up by a family member based on the recently posted photo. What I don't understand is why it's got so few likes.

I first heard about Karen through the Daily Mail and if I know about it in England how is it that only just over 100 people like the page. These days Help Find pages usually get good reach and lots of likes and shares especially when they are for white middle class respectable women. Something is very off here IMO. Why aren't the family sharing the page, trying to get the word out. find leads etc.

JMO but if we ever find Karen this isn't going to be a straightforward case

I've been having a look at the public Where's Karen FB page and I see that it does look like it's been set up by a family member based on the recently posted photo. What I don't understand is why it's got so few likes.

I first heard about Karen through the Daily Mail and if I know about it in England how is it that only just over 100 people like the page. These days Help Find pages usually get good reach and lots of likes and shares especially when they are for white middle class respectable women. Something is very off here IMO. Why aren't the family sharing the page, trying to get the word out. find leads etc.

JMO but if we ever find Karen this isn't going to be a straightforward case

Hmmm, I did see that photo. But - what's to say it's not just someone who saw it posted elsewhere and claimed it as their own? I personally don't think either FB page has been set up by family, and the fact that both pages have so few likes and comments is very fishy. KR has 171 FB 'friends' ... but FB friends are not (in most cases) real friends. The only person I've seen posting on FB over and over again, telling people off for making accusations about KR and saying that reading the posts is very hard for her, is one of KR's customers. Again, not a friend, but someone who seems to be trying to make it all about her (from where I'm standing).

Maybe KR was a bit of a loner; who knows. I did see one comment much earlier on in the piece from someone who said they were thinking back fondly on their trip to Bangkok together but that's all I've seen from 'friends' (and I was reading through each and every comment posted up until a couple of days ago).

You know what, you're right, it's really curious, maybe AR's accusations are true and everyone that knows her is completely freaked out about those becoming public, because it seems to me that since he started speaking up online anyone that actually knew her went to ground.

:thinking: Personally, I think the 2nd FB page was created solely because the 1st Fb was created specifically to attack Karen's character and support the SS's allegations. In my opinion, if the 1st fb page hadn't been created, we would not have seen a 2nd Fb page. Also, I wouldn't put too much stock into how many fb friends Karen had either. Those 171 friends could be close family/friends who she personally knows. I would rather 171 close family/friends than 1171 fake friends. I get the feeling she was not someone who had the time to log into FB on a daily basis, someone who liked to gossip, or had time for any dramas, she was a business woman and it's not unusual for business people to be inactive online. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Karen appears to have been a very private person, the whole family does and it in no way means, they were loners, a disfunctional family, or something sinster was going on. All just MOO.

Where are you Karen!!! :(

You know what, you're right, it's really curious, maybe AR's accusations are true and everyone that knows her is completely freaked out about those becoming public, because it seems to me that since he started speaking up online anyone that actually knew her went to ground.
Maybe no one wants to say anything cause they're scared of the SS. Maybe that's why the police have stated, they hope any family or friends who knew Karen have the "COURAGE" to come forward and talk. Everyone's afraid of the SS and to be completely honest, I can't say I blame them either!! :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambermotko