Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
absolutely no self control whatsoever... if ever there was a time when a bloke ought to just lay low, stay quiet.. it's now, but not Ant... he just cannot stop himself.

Probably on a 3-day bender. Movement in the case seems to wind him up a lot.

Wonder if those plastic bottles contained bleach to get rid of any dna evidence?

I'm sure she is with us, and just fine, too. :)
Sometimes we like to sit back and give everyone else a good long turn without us old timers around.
And sometimes we like to pop in, especially if we feel people have missed or forgotten things from way back, that may have significant bearing on the case.

Maybe she's having problems with her IPad !

I'll be using mine as a chopping board tomorrow. Mongrel bloody thing keeps reloading. Grrrr frisbee time!!

We haven't had any posts from Bohemian and Makara for a while....seems very unusual....with all these latest developments....I hope everything is okay with them....Have you other regular posters noticed this as well?
I noticed, especially Bohemian. I don't know what to make of it though. There are various reasons people back off for a while. Also hoping she's OK.

Wonder if those plastic bottles contained bleach to get rid of any dna evidence?
Id say CR would know people or himself that would have those bottles and yes possibly he couldve filled them with bleach. But id say they have no connection and some young guys have just disposed of them so they dont get caught with them at their hydro house

But 5000% they are all hydroponic additives, brand is nutrifield

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I could have told home that for free. No charge. With pleasure.
I don't know surely if he was main suspect he would be arrested by now phone pinged in area he drove there was last to see her and said they argued no-one saw her leave the house witnesses said they saw him there. They holding off there's more than one person involved he maybe an accessory not the killer.

Sent from my X9009 using Tapatalk

I don't know surely if he was main suspect he would be arrested by now phone pinged in area he drove there was last to see her and said they argued no-one saw her leave the house witnesses said they saw him there. They holding off there's more than one person involved he maybe an accessory not the killer.

Im with you on that

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

An article said the police must determine it was a murder and not an accident.

Establishing Karen Ristevski's cause of death will be crucial in charging her killer, one of Melbourne's top criminal lawyers says.

The badly decomposed body of the 47-year-old was discovered in bushland north of the city and initial autopsy results reportedly failed to find visible signs of injury.

"In order to charge and prosecute someone for murder you've got to eliminate all other possibilities – that it wasn't an accident.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/f...secution-top-lawyer-says-20170223-gujq1x.html

Ruddy fertiliser ..... I been trying to find out what those containers were all day..

So its ll over .... waiting for arrests now.

Guilty of something or guilty knowledge?

Or just seeking attention, and knows he will get it. The police are probably done with him now, with regard to this case.

One tab open to his FB. One tab open to WS. One eye watching MSM.

Or just seeking attention, and knows he will get it. One tab open to his FB. One tab open to WS. One eye watching MSM.

Yes, and it seems that people know how to rile him up (& love it) - he takes the bait every time without fail.

AR's contradiction- I hate Karen, she's a pedophile vs I LOVE Karen, she's my soulmate" talk about someone who is a few chops short of a barbie! What an idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it is not improbable that Borce's lawyer made that claim, that Borce was the main suspect, as a subtle message to someone else.. it doesn't make a lot of sense otherwise... one's lawyer sashaying out and spruiking this line to all and sundry is a bit rough, unless it is to serve another purpose.

Gerard Baden-Clay was charged and found guilty of murder. His "version of events" was that his wife Allison went out for a walk and never came back. Does anyone know if BR cut himself shaving that morning!

Yes, and it seems that people know how to rile him up (& love it) - he takes the bait every time without fail.

AR's contradiction- I hate Karen, she's a pedophile vs I LOVE Karen, she's my soulmate" talk about someone who is a few chops short of a barbie! What an idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've always wonder about this. The story always remains so consistent though. AR could be mixing his emotions with how he would have liked to be percieved? Pretty bipolar. It is really a love/hate relationship from the beginning. Love and hate can get easily tangled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilyminx