GUILTY Australia - Lisa Harnum, 30, killed in 15-storey fall, Sydney, 30 July 2011 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuses - excuses - she has one for everything (she thinks)

I hope I am the only one watching this drivellling idiot , Rachel , on my TV here... even my little dog is rolling her eyes at me.. half of me is embarrassed and the other half is contemptuous.

Ok, so im having "Sunday Dinner" at Mum and Dads. I told them that RL and her father had forked out $180k for SGs legal fees. I then put the scenario to Dad, being that if I had said "my boyfriend threw his fiancee from their high rise balcony, do you reckon you'd be able to chuck me $180k for his legals?" He said that he would because if I had said that my boyfriend didn't do it, then he'd believe me.

My dear websleuthers, my father is a fool.

Still waiting for the explosive new evidence.

Ok, so im having "Sunday Dinner" at Mum and Dads. I told them that RL and her father had forked out $180k for SGs legal fees. I then put the scenario to Dad, being that if I had said "my boyfriend threw his fiancee from their high rise balcony, do you reckon you'd be able to chuck me $180k for his legals?" He said that he would because if I had said that my boyfriend didn't do it, then he'd believe me.

My dear websleuthers, my father is a fool.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: :drumroll:

It hasn't aired her in Brisbane yet - My Kitchen Rules is still on....waiting...waiting....

Lisa is so stunningly beautiful in the photos they are showing from her life in Canada.

To Be Continued - how to get out subjudice..........

What is with jabbing himself with a Hep C Injection. What was that going to do for him other than shorten his life? I Couldn't read that as the pay wall came up before I could read one line.

REPTILE
NO FEELINGS
LISA WASNT TRUSTWORTHY?

Does she fear him from gaol?

What is with jabbing himself with a Hep C Injection. What was that going to do for him other than shorten his life? I Couldn't read that as the pay wall came up before I could read one line.

"While serving three years' periodic detention for drug trafficking, Gittany and another inmate attempted to secure their early release by injecting themselves with a syringe of hepatitis C-infected blood they had smuggled into their cell.

They planned to argue that the syringe was found in their bedding at Silverwater jail, and that the ordeal was so traumatic they should be discharged on medical and humanitarian grounds, Fairfax Media reported at the time.

But their ruse came to an end at Auburn Hospital when prison guards revealed their scam, inspired by hypomanic Sydney stockbroker Rene Rivkin, had been monitored from the beginning."

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...-crim-to-killer/story-e6frg6z6-1226769967287#

There is something missing with her.
No emotion.
A smart **** answer for everything, with a sneer and a belittling scoff.
What a piece of work. I'm seeing a personality just like Gittany.

Possibly misguided but I'm thinking a motive. Could be fearful from SG's contacts.

My heart breaks for Mrs Harnum, her daughter slipped through her fingers......
Both Mrs Harnum & the trainer, when the police told about Lisa's death said 'OMG he killed her'

"While serving three years' periodic detention for drug trafficking, Gittany and another inmate attempted to secure their early release by injecting themselves with a syringe of hepatitis C-infected blood they had smuggled into their cell.

They planned to argue that the syringe was found in their bedding at Silverwater jail, and that the ordeal was so traumatic they should be discharged on medical and humanitarian grounds, Fairfax Media reported at the time.

But their ruse came to an end at Auburn Hospital when prison guards revealed their scam, inspired by hypomanic Sydney stockbroker Rene Rivkin, had been monitored from the beginning."

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...-crim-to-killer/story-e6frg6z6-1226769967287#

BBM - another link to Gordon Wood ?

If I had even the SLIGHTEST bit of compassion for RL before the interview, I'm quite confident in saying that I have no feelings for her now, other than an quasi sort of contemptuous pity.

She is just as cold as SG. Just as remorseless and spiteful. She must have missed the day at school (or acting class) when taught about having respect for the dead.

I'm actually quite ashamed to be a 30 odd year old woman. She's brought the entire female sex into disrepute.

Just some thoughts on Part 1 of the interview:

-It was lovely to see video of Lisa's beautiful personality shining through (and a great sense of humour - not afraid to laugh at herself)
-Who defends themselves by biting an ear off a person - very animalistic
-Religion = legal leniency
-She's totally brainwashed, possibly attracted to the drama, and the power he apparently exudes
-He seems to have had an excuse for everything when explaining away his life history - it wouldn't surprise me if other stuff has happened in their relationship and she is explaining it away as being normal (clearly she doesn't think someone preventing her from leaving her home is abusive)
-She said 'he acted instinctively by putting his hand on her mouth' oh dear god - did she not realise what she said - if his instinct is to stifle her screams, keep her quiet, what does this say about him
-"The neighbours didn't call the police" - everyone else is to blame - IMO she is repeating words that SG and his associates have put in her head - amazing how out of that scenario, the thing she focuses on is the neighbour's reaction. :banghead:
-I believe she wants others to see her as this strong, independent, capable woman. Little does she realise she is trying too hard. She is living in a world where everyone is the enemy and SG is god.

(the quotes are not exact - just paraphrased)

This was such a farce... She was disgusting!!!

Then when they were talking about him dragging Lisa back in to the apartment she had to add in that snide remark that the neighbours never even called the police!!! OMG I hit the roof at that point! How is that relevant? It's like she's trying to lay some of the blame into them!

Is everyone depending on her to save the day and does she feel obliged?
Gittany, Gittany family, solicitors for the appeal. Is she the naive meal ticket?
I see an immature 24 year old with the weight of many shadowy figures behind her pushing and prodding.
Tell me I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member