Deceased/Not Found Australia - Lynette Dawson, 34, Sydney, Jan 1982 *husband guilty* #5

Is there truly a call over on 11 April? I couldn’t find anything when I looked.

@Cliff Hardy
@DRT
It's not showing there anymore. It was on the weekend. Maybe they confirmed with the court all was okay and the callover was unneccesary. I really don't know how it works.

The court lists in NSW only go to 3 weeks in advance, so it will be a couple of weeks until we see 13th showing.

It's not showing there anymore. It was on the weekend. Maybe they confirmed with the court all was okay and the callover was unneccesary. I really don't know how it works.

The court lists in NSW only go to 3 weeks in advance, so it will be a couple of weeks until we see 13th showing.
Ok thank you!

Reactions: DRT
This is crazy, crazy left field I know but what are the chances of Chris Dawson fessing up at his upcoming appeal hearing on the whereabouts of Lyn's body?

This is crazy, crazy left field I know but what are the chances of Chris Dawson fessing up at his upcoming appeal hearing on the whereabouts of Lyn's body?

We wish for this, but the chances are ever so slim. He's mean enough to take the secret to his grave. He doesn't care for anyone but himself.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675
Back