GUILTY Australia - Mathew Dunbar, 42, suspicious death, Walcha, NSW, 2 Aug 2017 *Arrest*

I wouldn't be so sure Troops , you'd think he'd have nothing to do with her years ago :rolleyes:
Natasha Darcy sentenced to 40 years for murder of Mathew Dunbar at Walcha farm | ABC News - YouTube

Hard to see the attraction... . but.. it takes all sorts, I suppose.. Certainly the attraction of 'Pandora', the property is easy to grasp....... I am not that sure about Colin, on many levels, Dr.S..

'On 24 June 2017, the offender sent a text message to Colin Crossman that said: “I think that Mat took his whole month of antidepressants, that’s why he’s so sick. Will it do permanent damage? Don’t tell anyone. I don’t want to have him committed again.” Mr Crossman replied, “I don’t know. Ring the doctor.” The offender replied, “Ok, I’ll call Banksia”. The offender did not call Banksia nor alert any medical practitioner.'

Colin was prepared to cop a terrific whack on the head with an iron pot, and that's probably not all that he endured, but.. there it is.. he , perhaps, thought that Mathew was only getting banged about the head with iron pots as well, not the daily cocktail of poison, and in the end, a bag over his head.. ..

Colin will probably be her most regular visitor, lining up with the flowers and chocolates or whatever. :(o_O:rolleyes:
Surely she is prevented from inheriting that farm , ( proceeds of ) ... and her kids, nothing against them but it should go back to his mother.. Colin and her get together and clean up the lazy 5 million!.. Surely NOT!!

Last edited:
Surely she is prevented from inheriting that farm , ( proceeds of ) ... and her kids, nothing against them but it should go back to his mother.. Colin and her get together and clean up the lazy 5 million!.. Surely NOT!!

Surely not!

More than 50 people went to the property auction, held at Walcha Vets Supplies, including Mr Dunbar's mother, Janet Dunbar, who appeared visibly upset by the sale.
Landmark Boulton's conducted the sale of the 479-hectare property on behalf of the vendor, Lance Partridge, as the executor of the estate of Mr Dunbar

Australian Community Media understands the proceeds from the farm sale will be held in the estate until the completion of Darcy's trial

Property at centre of alleged murder sold at auction

It’s so sad Mathew remained close friends with his ex-girlfriend from high-school. A love lost. :(

Ex-girlfriend Tanya Morley also wrote in her police statement that she knew about a Walcha man Mr Dunbar was in a relationship with, but was unsure how long it lasted.

Ms Morley began dating Mr Dunbar towards the end of high school about 20 years ago, and the two remained in contact until his death.

She said all text messages he sent to her were signed off with "I love you always and forever," and that she often replied "I love you forever honey," but said they were just friends at this point.

At times Mr Dunbar's tone of voice and conversation over the phone would change, saying words to the effect "I can't really talk because she's around".

Darcy messaged Ms Morley on Facebook in June 2017.

"There's nothing going on between Matt and I," Ms Morley texted back to Darcy.

Soon after, Mr Dunbar let Ms Morley know he was not allowed to contact her anymore.

"I asked him 'was it because of Natasha?' He indicated it was, yes," Ms Morley said.

She was then blocked from contacting his Facebook account.

NSW grazier murder trial hears from friend

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somegirlinsf
Back