Australia Australia - Peter Falconio, 28, Barrow Creek, NT, 14 Jul 2001

Evidence says there -were- two people there when Falconio went missing. Murdoch - and Lees. ;)

If the DNA puts Murdoch both in the kombi and in close contact with Lees, and Lees' story regarding Murdoch's attack on her is as questionable as the evidence says it is -- then what might this suggest about what really went on?

Just suppose for a moment that Lees -was- lying about the attack. Why on earth (given that Murdoch WAS there, says the evidence, and handled both the kombi gear stick and the tape) would anyone fake being abducted, and then turn on the co-conspirator and finger him for murder and attempted rape? I'm sure there's a variety of scenarios that could explain it. But none really make sense to me, at the moment.

However, Lees' story makes little sense, when piled against the evidence. No dog hair on her, for instance. I defy anyone to get into a space frequently inhabited by a medium to large dog, roll around in it and then get up with not a single trace of dog hair to be found. No footprints anywhere matching Murdoch -or- his dog, which is problematic. Et cetera. ..

I hate to think this case will remain one of those maddening mysteries that nobody will ever see an answer to, because the truth has been deliberately very well buried. But I have no doubt that the truth -was- buried.

I've considered that Lees and Murdoch were in it together to get rid of Falconio - in fact one man, Geoffrey Atkins - says he was a witness to a discussion about this exact crime being set up for money! However, this all falls apart when you ask why Murdoch would allow himself to be imprisoned for this crime, and yet say nothing at the trial to implicate Lees herself. Other than that it would explain an awful lot, such as how the body was man handled into the van, Lees dodgy description of events, her lack of grief, the manacles, the parked kombi, etc.
Originally Lees said her attacker had long hair - which Murdoch never had, and she failed to mention many other aspects of him, such as lack of teeth, height etc, so you could say her description DIDN'T fit Murdoch! It was only when police said he was a suspect that she agreed it was him, so maybe she DID try to lead police away from Murdoch!

Lees couldn't accurately describe the dog the attacker had with him and could only say it was a heeler of sorts so the Prosecution,knowing that Murdoch owned a Dalmation X explained this away by saying Murdoch borrowed the heeler especially for the attack..... and this was said in the trial......Hahahahaha....

The right person was convicted, and justice was done.

Case closed, IMO.

I suspect that Pete and Lees were up to no good on that lonely trek up north.I suspect they could have been drug mules for the Pirates of Sedan and Pete being a scammer he could have viewed himself a bit of a Pirate too and agreed to haul drugs as an easy way to make some cash given that the ATO was going to nab him anyway....

I've considered that Lees and Murdoch were in it together to get rid of Falconio - in fact one man, Geoffrey Atkins - says he was a witness to a discussion about this exact crime being set up for money! However, this all falls apart when you ask why Murdoch would allow himself to be imprisoned for this crime, and yet say nothing at the trial to implicate Lees herself. Other than that it would explain an awful lot, such as how the body was man handled into the van, Lees dodgy description of events, her lack of grief, the manacles, the parked kombi, etc.
Originally Lees said her attacker had long hair - which Murdoch never had, and she failed to mention many other aspects of him, such as lack of teeth, height etc, so you could say her description DIDN'T fit Murdoch! It was only when police said he was a suspect that she agreed it was him, so maybe she DID try to lead police away from Murdoch!

Lees moved the goal posts so many times that the Prosecution had to make lots of stuff up in order to get Murdoch coz Lees couldn't lie straight in bed.Maybe Murdoch borrowed some false teeth as well as the borrowed dog,borrowed wig.........what a crack-up.

I suspect that Pete and Lees were up to no good on that lonely trek up north.I suspect they could have been drug mules for the Pirates of Sedan and Pete being a scammer he could have viewed himself a bit of a Pirate too and agreed to haul drugs as an easy way to make some cash given that the ATO was going to nab him anyway....

and in the words of T.c... the wheel started turning at Kings Canyon....

Chris Malouf was close ...and was in contact all the way from Uluru...:shush:
Malouf was so close they couldn't even see him.Malouf admitted it was him in the CCTV at the servo,admitted he camped nearby the crime scene,admitted he looked similar to comfit,admitted he had worn similar clothing right down to the cap with logo.........hmmmmm.......Malouf was in PLAIN SIGHT.

and in the words of T.c... the wheel started turning at Kings Canyon....

YEP.....I agree with that...A lot of yelling and screaming took place there too and continued all the way up north.They were having a go as they went out to check on the Tanami to see if they could get the drugs up to Broome that way but decided it was too rough and then decided to head off up the Stuart.Smoking,fighting all the way.

Does seem odd.... there's Malouf saying "That was me" "I was there" and yet police took no notice even though he fitted Lees description!! What a bunch of no-hopers!

Chris Malouf was close ...and was in contact all the way from Uluru...:shush:

Ah yes...all the leap frogging all the way up the highway..all that waving and tooting....oh no that wasn't Malouf that was the other guy...I think...maybe...perhaps....:pullhair:

Incorrect. His DNA was also in the layers of the tape that he used to bind her wrists.
Not only his it seems:
DNA belonging to the director of the Northern Territory's forensic unit was found on handcuffs allegedly used to bind Peter Falconio's girlfriend, a court was told today.

Forensic biologist Carmen Eckhoff admitted the cable tie restraints had been contaminated with DNA from laboratory director Peter Thatcher.
http://www.theage.com.au/news/natio...onio-case-cuffs/2005/11/02/1130823253903.html

KERR: The evidence from the scene says there is one set of footprints
LEES: Yeah.
KERR: located at the crime scene,and they are yours.
LEES: Just one or two footprints.Only two of mine.
KERR: Yep,The only footprints there were yours
LEES: And there's only two of them.
KERR: I believe there's more.
LEES: Oh.
KERR: And they go in a direct line from the pool of blood to that hiding place,and the length of the stride and the depth of those prints indicate running.Can you account for that?
LEES: I was never at the back of the Kombi,I was never near the pool of blood.
KERR: There was no forensic evidence and no evidence of something being dragged at the scene.
LEES: Something was dragged.so maybe your forensics have lost it,there were his footprints,and you haven't come up with those either.I was lying in the bush for 5 hours and you haven't found that,and it was a full tube of lip balm not just a lid,you haven't found that ......

'No Turning Back' page 125/126

Wait. If Malouf -admitted- to being the man in the CCTV pics, then why is that footage still quoted as 'proof' against Murdoch?

Is there linkable proof Malouf admitted this?

Not I think for a moment that Australia would be better off with Murdoch out of prison, but things are just so incredibly hinky here...

Wait. If Malouf -admitted- to being the man in the CCTV pics, then why is that footage still quoted as 'proof' against Murdoch?

Is there linkable proof Malouf admitted this?

Not I think for a moment that Australia would be better off with Murdoch out of prison, but things are just so incredibly hinky here...

I can't seem to find a link. Don't know if anybody else can. Only this one which doesn't actually say Malouf admitted this:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-126642/Did-Outback-Peter-fake-death.html

Attachments

• malouf.jpg
    malouf.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 55
It always is a concern to me when police(?) make deals with criminals to give evidence against someone else, as it appears was done with Hepi.

It always is a concern to me when police(?) make deals with criminals to give evidence against someone else, as it appears was done with Hepi.

This is a interesting article concerning police in Sydney,a conversation between police,criminal and anti corruption lawyer,Chris Murphy. It is called directing traffic, otherwise known as being given the green light to sell drugs - as long as the police get their cut.it is not only Sydney,every state in Australia has similar stories.

WARNING CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE.

http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/stories/s385613.htm

That is frightening, even though we know it happens, it shouldn't.

...and the legal system is just as bad...
this is your favourite ,and my favourite Chief Magistrate at it again....tell me? is this justice???

Five jailed for racist Alice Springs killing

Jano Gibson

Updated Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:33pm AEST

Five men who fatally attacked a man in Alice Springs last year did so in part because he was an Aboriginal person, the Northern Territory Supreme Court has found.

Anton Kloeden, Timothy Hird, Joshua Spears, Glen Swain and Scott Doody were today sentenced to jail terms of between four and six years after pleading guilty to the manslaughter of Kwementyaye Ryder.

<MODSNIP>

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2010-04-23/five-jailed-for-racist-alice-springs-killing/408320

Does seem odd.... there's Malouf saying "That was me" "I was there" and yet police took no notice even though he fitted Lees description!! What a bunch of no-hopers!

He was seen parked near the Camel cup
He was seen driving through the Alice
He said he was camping metres away from the incident at barrow creek
He said it was him on the service station footage
He drove into the Barrow creek pub early on the Sunday morning,the police were there talking to Lees and thought he resembled the description so closely that they led lees out and she 'felt his hair' (why? I don't know either - the assailant was supposed to be wearing a cap,although Lees did state at first he had a part in his hair,maybe it was a magic cap)
Why did he go to the pub to fuel up when he bought fuel in the early hours in Alice - as he said? He did a fair bit of driving that night? Nether he or his vehicle was ever tested forensically.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01
Back