GUILTY Australia - Sarah Cafferkey, 22, Melbourne, 9th Nov 2012, #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just about to post the same link. I live very close to this street and have heard there has been a lot of police at a house in Fongeo dr including a forensics van. Channel 10 helicopter has been hovering over the scene on and off since late this morning. They were just back about 20 mins ago hovering practically over my house for A good 10 mins. I can still hear then in the area. Something is going on over there and it's too close for comfort seriously.

IMO the fact that she received threats in the days before she disappeared would have been a huge red flag, her car turning up in an area that she has no connection with is also a red flag IMO.

Her mother mentioned that she takes her dog everywhere - even when shopping at Highpoint. Highpoint is just down the road from where her car was found, so there could be some connection.

Wow, didn't expect this for some reason. I wonder if that is where the FB poster lives or has access too?

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...nd-in-point-cook/story-e6frf7kx-1226519049662

A BODY has been found by homicide squad detectives investigating the disappearance of young woman Sarah Cafferkey.

The body was discovered in a house in Point Cook when homicide squad detectives executed a search warrant.

Police did not comment on the identity of the woman but the Herald Sun believes it was the missing Bacchus Marsh woman.

The body was found inside the house in Point Cook but police would not confirm it was the Ms Cafferkey, who disappeared on November 9.

The body has yet to be formally identified.

Also more at this link:
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/link-to-missing-woman-20121118-29k23.html

Police investigating the disappearance of Bacchus Marsh woman Sarah Cafferkey have discovered what are believed to be human remains in a Point Cook home.

Detectives made the discovery while executing a warrant at a house in Fongeo Drive overnight.

They are yet to identify the remains and continue to investigate a number of leads.

Homicide detectives took over the investigation after it emerged that she had received threats from a male friend in the lead-up to her disappearance.

Sick to my stomach. Speechless.

Very sad to read this. I have only heard of Sarah once this aspect of the story has broken :( I assume they had an idea from the start and didn't push so hard for it to get saturation attention??

Just seen on Seven News, that the neighbours of the Fongeo Drive property where human remains have been found, have noticed 'suspicious' activity at the house in the last few days. Two men apparently live in the home.

So sad I am a newbie and I was so affected by Jill Meagher case and now Sarah
I read this morning that poor Sarah was receiving threats before she went missing :(
What's going on in our world :(

Oh no! I'm speechless. Well done to the Police investigators and my heart goes out to Sarah's family. I'm hoping there will be an arrest tonight.

MOO.

He can't be very smart if he left that comment up and then murdered her.(Sorry for jumping the gun here guys) If it is him looks like it'll be an open and shut case. The only other alternative I can think of was that she was at the home partying and then had an asthma attack and these guys panicked,but police and forensics will prove that. Yet another very sad but intriguing case.

Oh my...There is interesting talk on the Facebook page. Please read JG's comments.Re the other guy who commented on her FB picture.

Ok I have done my snooping on the facebook page and I am sad to say that I believe that the body was found at the house or very close to the house in Alamanda Estate Point Cook which belongs to the other poster commenting on her picture.The non offensive one.

Hope this is ok to say Marly as it's all speculation and my MOO.

Her personal FB or the 'Help find Sarah' FB page?

Edit: don't worry, I found it. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member