GUILTY Australia - Sarah Cafferkey, 22, Melbourne, 9th Nov 2012, #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still at high school at age 20 ... safe to call STOOPID on this guy.

I was just watching a channel 10 video on youtube of the Point Cook house and I saw a wheelie bin with a yellow lid? halfway up the path at the side of the house (behind the gate). Do you have different colored lids on your wheelie bins in Aus. i.e. yellow for recycling..green for organic waste etc?

Bit behind on reading, I live in point cook and garbage is yellow lid, recycling blue lid in this area.

Bit behind on reading, I live in point cook and garbage is yellow lid, recycling blue lid in this area.

Using that nearmap site, can even confirm said yellow and blue lidded bins at property in question.

281vg9w.jpg

I would suggest if he killed her at his flat and then moved her to the PC house it was maybe due to him not having power tools/garage and wanting to make use of the ones in a "friends" house at PC (possibly knowing the friend was away). MOO based on the length of time it took to ID the body and the neighbours reports of late night power tool noises.

Also I find it strange that the mother said something about SC knowing SH through a mutual friend. A mutual friend of SC's or the mothers?

yes, i agree. he would be able to do it all under cover and privacy in the garage, using the power tools etc, especially if the flatmates were away. maybe he put her body into plastic bags to fit the bin and was going to come back later but became aware of the police watching him or aw came back earlier and saw the evidence, (re the trauma) and aw or someone he confided ineventually tipped off the police.

There have been some great posts on here today.

I'm leaning towards him using PC house as he knew the guys were away. Maybe he was meant to be away with them but was too heartbroken? Maybe a ski trip? He could use the privacy of the garage without being seen. I hope the alledged use of power tools was him stripping down the car and nothing else. Was he planning to take the wheelie bin with him but it was too heavy? Did he ask someone to help him lift it?

Just MOO nothing else.

Also I somehow missed something. Can anyone point me to MSM about the neighbour seeing him drive up onto the footpath?

It seems to me like he went to PC because he knew the house was empty and he probably did plan to put the bin out on bin day but as many have said he musn't have gotten there because the police were already onto him. I imagine the smell would have been quite bad from the bin as well.

Has anything been said anywhere about SC car being spotted anywhere after the 10th but before it was found in Maribyrnong?

There have been some great posts on here today.

I'm leaning towards him using PC house as he knew the guys were away. Maybe he was meant to be away with them but was too heartbroken? Maybe a ski trip? He could use the privacy of the garage without being seen. I hope the alledged use of power tools was him stripping down the car and nothing else. Was he planning to take the wheelie bin with him but it was too heavy? Did he ask someone to help him lift it?

Just MOO nothing else.

Also I somehow missed something. Can anyone point me to MSM about the neighbour seeing him drive up onto the footpath?

Skiing at this time of year? Maybe it was the rockclimbing thing he was going on about?

Someone quoted earlier about a neighbour seeing him act suspiciously; from memory that neighbour was one in Hawthorn I think, meaning he was acting suspicious leaving the place he was holed up in, IMO...

Skiing at this time of year? Maybe it was the rockclimbing thing he was going on about?

Someone quoted earlier about a neighbour seeing him act suspiciously; from memory that neighbour was one in Hawthorn I think, meaning he was acting suspicious leaving the place he was holed up in, IMO...

LOL. Just pictured them at the snow. Maybe rockclimbing fits into my scenario better.

Nothing about him driving up on the footpath at PC? Where am I getting this stuff.:waitasec:

Someone said that a few pages ago, but I've never seen it in the media :waitasec:

LOL. Just pictured them at the snow. Maybe rockclimbing fits into my scenario better.

Nothing about him driving up on the footpath at PC? Where am I getting this stuff.:waitasec:

BBM

I think I've heard it mentioned in interviews with neighbors but I've watched so many videos and can't recall which one. It's mentioned here in this post.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased Australia - Sarah Cafferkey, 22, Melbourne, 9th Nov 2012

BBM

I think I've heard it mentioned in interviews with neighbors but I've watched so many videos and can't recall which one. It's mentioned here in this post.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased Australia - Sarah Cafferkey, 22, Melbourne, 9th Nov 2012

There's another post where someone said it, haven't looked for it tho, but I'm pretty sure it was regarding a neighbour at the flats in Hawthorn who saw SH there. I may be wrong though...:worms:

Thanks guys, I think I got a bit confused as posts went missing.
Ah well if it's important no doubt we'll hear about it again.

I vaguely recall a construction worker, who was working across the street from the Point Cook house, being interviewed in a video and he mentioned something about suspicious behavior regarding someone when they were entering/leaving the Fongeo Drive house?.

There's another post where someone said it, haven't looked for it tho, but I'm pretty sure it was regarding a neighbour at the flats in Hawthorn who saw SH there. I may be wrong though...:worms:

:laugh: at your reason for editing that post. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambermotko