Australia Australia - Sydney, NSW, Bones underneath Bondi Beach aprtmnt, Jul'18

John Gary STOJONOFF aka BENNETT

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph

Looking less likely that it might be him after reading this article but not impossible I suppose.

IDK. He was newly homeless and broke. There are dodgy people with homes to go to who hang around the homeless making use of homeless services like soup kitchens and looking for stuff in return for providing a few nights housing... a bit of rent money under the table, sex, contacts to buy/sell drugs, people to participate in criminal activity. It is just as possible he want into someone's unit after an offer to sleep on the lounge, and was killed after a falling out. I mean obviously suicide is a possible too, but homeless do have a higher than normal rate of homicide.

Others found during my search, not sure if they're all still missing, couldn't much on some.

Giles Mattaini, a 27-year-old French national living in Bondi, last seen walking along the coastal walking track at Tamarama on September 15, 1985 by a neighbour.

I don't think the victim is Giles Mattaini, Giles is part of a cluster of what is reasonably assumed to be hate crimes against gay men.

Unsolved homicide investigation reopens into Sydney's gay killings

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacklakemermaid