Australia Australia - Theresa Crawford & 3 children, Melbourne, 1 July 1970

I wonder if Elmer made the story up about holidaying in NZ and is still in Perth? Orton suggests the story is rubbish...

I wonder if Elmer made the story up about holidaying in NZ and is still in Perth? Orton suggests the story is rubbish...
Elmer was on the run. He had every reason to lie. No reason to tell the truth

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

If one is on the run from Victoria it is likely they would run to Perth or Darwin IMHO. Likewise if one is on the run from Perth they may run to QLD or up north once again MHO. What are the chances he's living next door to someone in Perth? Aged 83-ish? He looks pretty fit back in the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If one is on the run from Victoria it is likely they would run to Perth or Darwin IMHO. Likewise if one is on the run from Perth they may run to QLD or up north once again MHO. What are the chances he's living next door to someone in Perth? Aged 83-ish? He looks pretty fit back in the day.

Extremely good. There was a book by an Englishman that decided to disappear working in Karridale and Margaret River. Family thought he was dead. Maybe Elmer read it?

Extremely good. There was a book by an Englishman that decided to disappear working in Karridale and Margaret River. Family thought he was dead. Maybe Elmer read it?

Elmer is one sick puppy. I hope he rolls his gopher off a cliff

Chilling twist that could reveal hiding place of suspect in 'darkest' cold case
7News Melbourne
October 31st, 2017

‘New information has emerged that may finally shed light on one of Victoria's darkest and most enduring cold cases.

Elmer Crawford hasn't been seen since the brutal murders of his pregnant wife and three children in 1970.

Now, one man believes he discovered the suspected killer hiding in the Western Australian outback.’

‘Two Victorian detectives recently travelled to the remote Pilbara region following another tip-off on Elmer's whereabouts.

They left empty-handed, but a former truck driver is convinced he once stumbled across the killer.’

Read more at:

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/37683610/victorian-cold-case-murder-suspect-may-be-living-in-wa/

Chilling twist that could reveal hiding place of suspect in 'darkest' cold case
7News Melbourne
October 31st, 2017

‘New information has emerged that may finally shed light on one of Victoria's darkest and most enduring cold cases.

Elmer Crawford hasn't been seen since the brutal murders of his pregnant wife and three children in 1970.

Now, one man believes he discovered the suspected killer hiding in the Western Australian outback.’

‘Two Victorian detectives recently travelled to the remote Pilbara region following another tip-off on Elmer's whereabouts.

They left empty-handed, but a former truck driver is convinced he once stumbled across the killer.’

Read more at:

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/37683610/victorian-cold-case-murder-suspect-may-be-living-in-wa/
There's still a reward on offer if any readers are up in the Pilbara. Keep your eyes peeled.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maryjane99
Back