Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
William Tyrrell: ‘One million reasons’ to come forward over toddler’s abduction
7:29pm September 12, 2016

http%3a%2f%2fprod.static9.net.au%2f_%2fmedia%2fimages%2f2015%2fapril%2f17%2f1604_william_tyrrell_1.ashx%3fw%3d603

A $1 million reward, the largest in New South Wales history, has been announced for information that leads to the arrest of the person who abducted missing toddler William Tyrrell, or for the boy’s safe return or recovery.

William, then aged three, went missing from the backyard of his grandmother’s home in Kendall, on the state's mid-north coast, on September 12, 2014.

[...]

"You’re in a much better position if you come to us than if we come to you."

Det. Insp. Jubelin also said the investigation was "a long way" from going to a coronial inquest, and that police did not believe William's family were involved.

Rules Etiquette & Information

William Tyrrell MEDIA/TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #28 Thread #29
Thread #30 Thread #31
Thread #32 Thread #33
Thread #34

Last edited:
Is this the escape route taken by William Tyrrell’s abductors three years ago?

cae692edd5310ee7e77b62feb006374b

THREE years after William Tyrrell vanished, a dirt track near his grandmother’s home has been revealed as a possible escape route for his abductors.

The track on the side of the house on Benaroon Drive in Kendall, on the NSW Mid North Coast, disappears into bush and connects with a local cemetery and a highway.

Walk 4 William advocates, who led the successful legal campaign to have his biological parents’ identities revealed, have given news.com.au photographs of the “escape route”.

Stunning new revelations about the day William Tyrrell disappeared
JANUARY 19, 2018

STUNNING new revelations about the day William Tyrrell disappeared have been exposed as the grandmother in the nation’s most baffling missing child case speaks out.

In an exclusive interview, Natalie Collins has taken news.com.au through the lead-up to William’s kidnapping and what happened on the morning before he was abducted.

William’s abduction on September 12, 2014 sparked one of the biggest manhunts in Australian history.

Natalie said a last-minute change to William’s plans was made which placed him at the house from where he was abducted.

She also revealed William’s very close relationship with his biological father, even after the boy was removed from her son’s care.

Please continue discussing William's case here, and bear the following in mind:

We do not and can not sit on any one thread to read posts in real time. We rely on members to let us know if there is a problem. If you see someone being rude or disrespectful, please use the Alert feature to lets us know so we can review it before it gets out of hand. If you perpetuate the dissension by responding on the thread, you may be subject to a loss of posting privileges.

Mods really don't like being heavy-handed in threads, but sadly it is necessary at times. From now on, there is a ZERO TOLERANCE policy in effect for bickering or disrespect towards other members in William's thread, and/or for making accusations or insinuations against William's bio or foster family. To do so will result in a minimum 1 week TO or possibly a ban from the thread itself. We love y'all, but we don't want to hear the excuse that "Aussies are different". WSers come from a variety of countries, so we're all different, and we can all make the choice to be rude OR to be respectful and post in accordance with Websleuths Terms of Service.

Thread is now open. Post accordingly. :tyou:

Sillybilly
WS Administrator

Detectives investigating the disappearance of toddler William Tyrrell have reportedly identified five suspects including a person of interest.

The news comes as a coronial inquest into the disappearance of the three-year-old is set to start later this year, with police now frantically working to prepare their brief of evidence, nearly four years after William vanished.

Four 'high priority' suspects and one 'person of interest' are being closely examined as part of the police investigation, The Australian reported.

William Tyrrell search: Detectives 'have identified five suspects' | Daily Mail Online

I know who the original POI's are, there is NOTHING to say that they are now Suspects, unless you have a link.

Paraphrase.
A man was identified as a prime suspect when LE learned he had been to the house to quote a repair, and returned a week later to complete it.

William Tyrrell case police prepare for coronial inquest
June 28 2018
Nocookies

26 January 2015
Paraphrased
On Wednesday media reported on the case. Most media had BS name but chose not to run it.
Late Wednesday that changed.
Sydney Morning Herald - ran his name and described him as a suspect.
Telegraph - ran a pic describing him as a poi.
The DM - ran with the maze under the house.

The inquirer was told by Paul Fehon very, very, serious complications could arise if nothing eventuates.

Nocookies
Suspicion torments NSW community as police probe toddler’s disappearance

New lead launches second Tyrrell search

Investigators searching for missing NSW boy William Tyrrell have opened a second "very specific" search zone in bushland four kilometres from where the three-year-old was last seen alive.

The shift in search areas is the result of information, unearthed by investigators some weeks ago, which relates to persons of interest in the toddler's disappearance, AAP understands.

The second zone, which is about 800 square metres in size, is a six-minute drive from William's foster grandmother's yard in the NSW mid-north coastal town of Kendall.

So wish I could be more tech savvy...

Had an image on my old lappy of a "wish list" of search sites..

Just freaked myself out. ..... had the exact spot plus another just North of the search area pinned dropped on a google earth image that I had screenshot in 2015.

Sadly my reasons for the two areas was.... thinking if a peodophile wanted immediate gratification and seclusion. .... those spots seemed to fit the bill...

Anyone else remember in their own private sleuthing coming across comments...pics...

About "The Farm"

Was a POI... his family ever had...a farm..old family holiday spot... possibly in this new search area.

I am stretching the grey matter... and beyond frustrated...cause I remember in my snooping. ..... there is an old family farm...spot...

Grrrr

It sounds sort of familiar?

I wonder how long before we know the names of any of the other persons of interest and if any of them will be ones we've never heard of.
Anyone else remember in their own private sleuthing coming across comments...pics...

About "The Farm"

Was a POI... his family ever had...a farm..old family holiday spot... possibly in this new search area.

I am stretching the grey matter... and beyond frustrated...cause I remember in my snooping. ..... there is an old family farm...spot...

Grrrr

Someone had a picture of the farm....taken from roadside...

This is doing my head in..

<modsnip: No MSM link to substantiate, therefore rumor>

But...it wasn't them...someone else connected to POI had posted a pic of what was referred as "the farm"...

Grrrr.... I can't remember....and I didn't screenshot the pic..

Last edited by a moderator:
Who's hiding William? Detectives searching for the missing toddler believe someone in the tiny town where he vanished knows who took him

One of the 833 people that live in the town William Tyrrell disappeared from in 2014 knows what happened to the boy, police suspect.......

'Someone who knows who is responsible is connected to the Kendall area,' a police source said, Daily Telegraph reported.
On Thursday the search sporadically halted as detectives and cadaver dogs took a closer look at areas of interest within the muddy bushland.

Items were pulled from the site and collected as evidence, but they were not believed to have been directly linked to William's disappearance.
Cedar Loggers Lane resident Clive Wilmott said anyone that wanted to take anything into the dense wet bushland would have needed to be familiar with the area.
'It's fairly dense rugged bushland. If you were looking to take something in there you would have had to know what the area was like,' he said.

Someone in the tiny town where William Tyrrell vanished knows what happened to him, police suspect | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
Who's hiding William? Detectives searching for the missing toddler believe someone in the tiny town where he vanished knows who took him

One of the 833 people that live in the town William Tyrrell disappeared from in 2014 knows what happened to the boy, police suspect.......

'Someone who knows who is responsible is connected to the Kendall area,' a police source said, Daily Telegraph reported.
On Thursday the search sporadically halted as detectives and cadaver dogs took a closer look at areas of interest within the muddy bushland.

Items were pulled from the site and collected as evidence, but they were not believed to have been directly linked to William's disappearance.
Cedar Loggers Lane resident Clive Wilmott said anyone that wanted to take anything into the dense wet bushland would have needed to be familiar with the area.
'It's fairly dense rugged bushland. If you were looking to take something in there you would have had to know what the area was like,' he said.

Someone in the tiny town where William Tyrrell vanished knows what happened to him, police suspect | Daily Mail Online

It's a zone that Detective Chief Inspector Gary Jubelin admits is 'very specific' and it relates to a 'high risk' individual who lives nearby.
Which high risk individual? I'm going to assume they were watched and entered this area previously and again recently.
Just want to say huge thank you to all the posters on here keeping us up to date with any new information that comes out so quickly.
Also want to take my hat off to the SFR team and the searchers involved. Awful conditions and situation. Your hard work WILL pay off... I think the suspects are very close to being named and hopefully arrested.
If the involvement of Bravehearts from the very beginning and the amount of sex offenders in the area is anything to go by they have very strong suspicions to who is involved. And it sounds like a little group of nasties helping each other out. Absolutely devastating. Poor little William, my heart goes out to you and your family and hope answers and justice come quickly to help ease some of the burden of the unknown.
Sending kind thoughts to all... The answer is nigh...

Someone had a picture of the farm....taken from roadside...

This is doing my head in..

<modsnip: No MSM link to substantiate, therefore rumor>

But...it wasn't them...someone else connected to POI had posted a pic of what was referred as "the farm"...

Grrrr.... I can't remember....and I didn't screenshot the pic..
Have a vague memory of it. The pic was taken from relative far away?

Really disappointed. I thought maybe they were finally onto something. Feeling now like it was simply a last ditch effort before a coroner's inquest was scheduled. Now apparently an inquest *has* been scheduled to begin in 2018, according to 'theaustralian.com.au'.

"The matter will not be officially referred to the court for inquest until police investigations have been finalised," read a statement issued by NSW justice."
Nearly four years on, there's still no trace of missing boy William Tyrrell
-----
"inquest set to begin this year."
Nocookies
----
Earlier this month officers from Strike Force Rosann launched a forensic search in bushland near Kendall, but turned up no new evidence. That search was extended to a new 800 sq m area yesterday, 4km from where William was last seen.

Police sources have confirmed the search of the new area was planned months ago and was not prompted by a new lead.

Nocookies
----

I used the area tool on 6 maps (not sure how accurate it is) - this pic shows over 800 square metres. Such a small area... i know it's been mentioned, but wow - so specific. I wonder why they have limited it? If they tracked someone who parked here, or if someone was seen to park here, couldn't that person go further into the bush? I guess they must have been quick? Can't think of any other explanation... This is all assumptions btw - as i have no idea why they are there. Hope theres some positive news today

Attachments

• opposite cedar loggers rd.png
    opposite cedar loggers rd.png
    635.7 KB · Views: 39
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics