Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) - #75

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot possibly perceive how she could cover up an accidental murder or keep up a facade for this long. It's just too inconceivable to me.
Admit I've been alarmed by her composure and attention to detail (in the 911 call and interviews) but think that's got to be her character.
On one hand, looking at all the facts we know, it's like trying to force pieces into a puzzle that simply don't or won't fit - because there is no/or not enough evidence.
However on the other hand, her demeanor throughout the investigation has been questionable and some of the inconsistencies in her statements highly suspicious. This makes her seem dishonest as a person.
Yet that alone proves nothing.

I've always thought FD should've been removed immediately and hate that the early stages of the investigation has bungled this case.
How on earth does a boy simply vanish????

IMO if that photo was determined to be taken at 7:39 surely she'd have already been charged. The FF timeline also appears to be too airtight, to establish any involvement.
Can't quite put my finger on it but the "Mummy Monster" quote (from the game) has always stood out to me. It's a little unsettling for some reason.

Enjoy reading everyone's contributions on here and feel the same as everyone else. This is also one mystery I would love to see solved in my lifetime. It would be so heartbreaking otherwise.

Anywho I'll be anticipating further updates with you guys. some type of progress is made soon.

I have had some similar thoughts as yours. It is like trying to fit square pegs into round holes. Trying to jam them in to confirm a theory.

I have also thought that it is likely in FM's character to be a nervous type person who doesn't explain things very well. Is a bit scattered in her thoughts and explanations. I think we probably all know someone (else) like this.

As I have (thankfully) never had a child go missing, I sometimes look to other cases for thoughts in this regard. I recall CS' parents driving around looking for her in the early morning, people questioning how they didn't hear that tent zipper unzip while they were sleeping, why CS didn't cry or scream as she was taken.

And we all know the outcome of that case. Abducted from a remote area by someone else. Someone who almost didn't get caught ... but TK made the mistake of turning his phone back on as he was leaving the campsite area, and a single ping from his phone was discovered among thousands and thousands of other tower pings. Link

youd think theyd just bundle all this stuff up and give it to vinnies! it would draw less attention to them and stop nosy people buying it, im sure the small amount of money made isnt going to make much difference!
Can we be sure that it's the foster father's Gumtree account? Candace Sutton isn't exactly known for her accuracy.

Can we be sure that it's the foster father's Gumtree account? Candace Sutton isn't exactly known for her accuracy.

It's fascinating that people like to throw shade on Candace Sutton.

Okay, I don't agree with her latest Gumtree story or that about the bio mum's new baby. However, Candace is the only journalist willing to provide more balanced articles as a whole (excluding these two), generally, than say Lia Harris; who has championed foster carers since day dot. Balanced reporting in William's case has never occurred and that's rule 101 as a journalist.
As for accuracy, it's probably not a smart thing to post photos on your Gumtree account that can be linked to a business address you have ties with. That you take photos inside it that match the premises. <modsnip - opinion stated as fact> It might be time to take more care-taking photos and what's in the background. :cool:

Whilst on the subject of accuracy and accountability, watch the birds scatter if Mr. Laidlaw issues a subpoena on websites for IP addresses. ;)

Like the boy who cried wolf, I think that is how this case is going to end. As I've always said, time waits for no one, the clock is ticking. It can go slow or fast, it truly doesn't matter! Justice for William and his bio family is all that matters.

Last edited by a moderator:
With Laidlaw's most recent press, I wouldn't assume anything. IMO

I won't post it here as it has nothing to do with William. Google is your friend.
IMO the William investigation has gone forward under the current regime.

They have not wasted time barking up the wrong tree like previously teams did with BS and PS.

The first 48 hours of a serious crime investigation is CRITICAL. It's unfair IMO to try to pin blame on someone who took over 5 years later. The previous commissioner has said publicly that Laidlaw "inherited a mess".

I wish that Dave Laidlaw was in charge at the very start of this investigation. He has a very good record of successful convictions, without breaking the law or being sued by "victims".

channel seven is advertising a segement about william, never seen before footage, with input from his bio mother on seven news spotlight sunday 8.45pm,

also on this channel they have an interesting story about daniel morecombe and his killer, link.....https://7plus.com.au/7news-spotlight?episode-id=7SPL23-004&autoplay=true

Last edited:
channel seven is advertising a segement about william, never seen before footage, with input from his bio mother on seven news spotlight sunday 8.45pm,

also on this channel they have an interesting story about daniel morecombe and his killer, link.....https://7plus.com.au/7news-spotlight?episode-id=7SPL23-004&autoplay=true

I will probably watch - but - it's the same station that showed Caroline Overington's Investigative report with a new witness - that has now been deleted from everywhere? With Michael Usher I might add - the one that some complain about.

Wonder when they will withdraw this one. :rolleyes:

I will probably watch - but - it's the same station that showed Caroline Overington's Investigative report with a new witness - that has now been deleted from everywhere? With Michael Usher I might add - the one that some complain about.

Wonder when they will withdraw this one. :rolleyes:

yes, i dont imagine anything new, just lots of talking and "expert" opinions

With Laidlaw's most recent press, I wouldn't assume anything. IMO

I won't post it here as it has nothing to do with William. Google is your friend.

Well, it doesn't really have nothing at all to do with William's case. It shows that William's case is lucky to be one of the ones that they have picked up and decided to run with. Considering the dismal performance of the Unsolved Homicide Squad.

If that article wasn't published due to the matter being put before a special inquiry, we would have no idea that Laidlaw's department was so inefficient.

I am sure the families of all those other people wish they had even half as much attention on the case of their deceased loved one.

Now that a judge has ordered an urgent audit of the cases, maybe that squad will be made to keep proper records and look at a fair balance of unsolved cases. Link

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member