Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) #77

Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip - quoted post and response was removed>

I don’t support the police’s actions but I understand why they did it. I could never understand why you would lock a small child outside on their own or call them a c*** for failing to close a door properly. I don’t care how much the pressure played into it.

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip - quoted post and response was removed>

I don’t support the police’s actions but I understand why they did it. I could never understand why you would lock a small child outside on their own or call them a c*** for failing to close a door properly. I don’t care how much the pressure played into it.
Why did they do it?

JMO - In her belief that the Police have been trying to trip her up on stuff and the FM is referring to Bill Spedding, she appears to be expressing her belief that Spedding was the abductor of William ... :

https://www.news.com.au/national/ns...d/news-story/f3ee72eb216644d68ef907d8ce64a31d
“In that same conversation, she mentions that she was being “investigated” by police over William’s disappearance and commented: “They are trying to trip me up on stuff.”
She further added: “They’re doing it because they *advertiser censored**ed it up … They cleared the guy.”

JMO - In her belief that the Police have been trying to trip her up on stuff and the FM is referring to Bill Spedding, she appears to be expressing her belief that Spedding was the abductor of William ... :

https://www.news.com.au/national/ns...d/news-story/f3ee72eb216644d68ef907d8ce64a31d
“In that same conversation, she mentions that she was being “investigated” by police over William’s disappearance and commented: “They are trying to trip me up on stuff.”
She further added: “They’re doing it because they *advertiser censored**ed it up … They cleared the guy.”

I don't think she is referring to BS. There were many POI's and many of them cleared, she could be referring to anyone of them.

remember when frank abbott said he could smell death around logans crossing area, did police dig around there? its only 6 mins drive from benaroon drive, there are a lot of spaces you could hide a little body there, looking google street view

remember when frank abbott said he could smell death around logans crossing area, did police dig around there? its only 6 mins drive from benaroon drive, there are a lot of spaces you could hide a little body there, looking google street view

Frank Abbott is trying to pin William's disappearance on Geoff Owen, who lived at Logans Crossing.

Abbott also said things like "ask Geoff Owen where William Tyrrell is" or words to that effect.

ETA: add link

‘I know where William Tyrrell is, why don’t you check Geoff Owen’s place?’
Dying man claimed he drove William Tyrrell 300km from Kendall home, inquest told

Last edited:
“Coroner Harriet Grahame has continually reminded Abbott that he will have a chance to give evidence and to focus on asking witnesses questions instead of making statements.”
Sex offender failed to report 'peculiar smell' near to where William Tyrrell vanished

bearbear...... Do we know if Abbott did give evidence?

<modsnip>

It’s quite black and white, they either did abuse the child or they didn’t.

Maybe the foster parents have nothing to do with WT disappearance. But there seems to be enough evidence that GJ should not have ruled them out. Perhaps if he did his job properly he could have avoided the abuse the foster child endured

Maybe they should have had their other foster child taken off them when WT went missing

Or maybe FACS should have taken the bio mums concerns seriously when they raised their concerns about WT

I feel for all foster children in this situation, taken from their bio families, put into a home that has not kept them safe.

How can anyone blame anyone other than the abuser for the abuse they have given.

The child in care was in permanent care with the FP, I assume it would be not as easy as just pulling them out of care after just 1 offence. There would need to be significant evidence to be able to take a child out of their home for a second time in their very short life.

Imagine every time a family did the wrong thing toward their child their child was taken off them, as much as it would be ideal I really don’t think it’s going to fly.

<modsnip>

Why didn’t the foster mum tell FACS that she was struggling with the foster child? Why did she continue to abuse this child? She’s an adult she knows the difference between right and wrong, and her actions in court made it clear that she did the wrong thing.

And the police, as mandatory reporters, were able to put an end to their behaviour in January 2021 ... they were completely able to recognise that a satisfactory environment was not being provided.

Which, again, does not minimise the FP bad behaviour - but I find myself constantly going back in my mind to the police could have stopped this from happening any further. What kind of trust is this minor child going to have for the police in the future ... once she realises that they let it go on?

Not to ignore your point, yes a responsible and clear thinking adult would have realised that this situation was past the point of no return and let the relevant people know that they were not coping.
One of the adults had been diagnosed with PTSD, the other adult may have been taking some kind of prescription anxiety medication even prior to William's disappearance, the child was reportedly in some kind of counselling, and the police were listening in .... yet the situation continued.

Last edited by a moderator:
“Coroner Harriet Grahame has continually reminded Abbott that he will have a chance to give evidence and to focus on asking witnesses questions instead of making statements.”
Sex offender failed to report 'peculiar smell' near to where William Tyrrell vanished

bearbear...... Do we know if Abbott did give evidence?
Frank Abbott wasn't excluded from knowing what was discussed in this Hearing:

“Convicted paedophile, Frank Abbott, who had previously been a witness at the inquest, tuned into the hearing from Long Bay jail. The 80-year-old's walker was stashed in the back of his prison video booth.

The inquest, which initially began in March 2019, has held several hearings in both Sydney and in country NSW led by Counsel assisting the coroner, Gerard Craddock SC.”
When William Tyrrell's foster mum will learn her fate

MOO

<modsnip>

It’s quite black and white, they either did abuse the child or they didn’t.

We know FM assaulted the child. She has pled guilty to two counts.

The child in care was in permanent care with the FP, I assume it would be not as easy as just pulling them out of care after just 1 offence. There would need to be significant evidence to be able to take a child out of their home for a second time in their very short life.

I think Lonergan stated clearly what his motivation was.

"Our main objective is to find out where William Tyrrell is," Lonergan replied. Link

He didn't want to reveal that he had listening devices throughout the house. So the child had to suffer for the police to try to meet their objective. imo

Yes I believe the main objective to put the listening devices in were to find WT.
What they stumbled on were two abusive foster parents. FACS can complain all they want, this is their fault. The foster child should have been taken after WT went missing/death. You lose a child. No second chances.

I think the police have done the right thing for the foster child. She is now out of harms way away.
If she was pulled after the first abuse. IMO high chance the FP would have faught to get her back. Given their track record in manipulating police and FACs and the whole nation.

IMO

We know FM assaulted the child. She has pled guilty to two counts.

I think Lonergan stated clearly what his motivation was.

"Our main objective is to find out where William Tyrrell is," Lonergan replied. Link

He didn't want to reveal that he had listening devices throughout the house. So the child had to suffer for the police to try to meet their objective. imo

I think the police have done the right thing for the foster child. She is now out of harms way away.
If she was pulled after the first abuse. IMO high chance the FP would have faught to get her back. Given their track record in manipulating police and FACs and the whole nation.

IMO

Okay, well I will agree to disagree on that with you (and anyone else who wants to broach the matter with me).

I think it is pretty bad when the police allow a child to be abused to try to further their objective, and place even more pressure on the household while doing so.

Do you think fps were under stress in 2014?
What month did ffc father pass away? Was it her responsibility to look after FGM and sale of house? Did the washing machine not working upset her? Were bed sheets wet? Was the MFC helpful? Etc etc
Trying to establish if “pressure on the household” is a factor we should consider in Williams case, given recent evidence.

im not sure if fa did give evidence, was the inquest postponed for covid?
JMO - He most likely knows what the Fosters look like.

Can't help but wonder what his reaction was to what was revealed during the FM amd FF Assault and intimidation Hearing which commenced on 4 Sep 2023 ... and if it may become important in the Hearing / Williams disappearance. MOO

Yes I believe the main objective to put the listening devices in were to find WT.
What they stumbled on were two abusive foster parents. FACS can complain all they want, this is their fault. The foster child should have been taken after WT went missing/death. You lose a child. No second chances.

IMO
Not to mention that the FP's are very "cashed up" as well.

Money can often buy "power", especially when dealing with FACS IMO.

The FP's have one of the top criminal lawyers in NSW and I am sure that she does not come cheap.

I’m taking about protecting the foster child that was being abused. Not about WT.

Okay, well I will agree to disagree on that with you (and anyone else who wants to broach the matter with me).

I think it is pretty bad when the police allow a child to be abused to try to further their objective, and place even more pressure on the household while doing so.

I think case has proved this.
If the foster parents were loser socio economic lost a child while in care, I don’t believe they would have kept the other foster child. Or had the same protection.

GJ led us to believe they were good people, nothing in the past 12 months have shown that. Greedy, abusive narcissistic and egotistical people. I place a lot of blame on GJ, he let WT and his sister down, big time.

The FP's have one of the top criminal lawyers in NSW and I am sure that she does not come cheap.

thats why i wonder if theres any truth in that article claiming william and his sister were handpicked for the foster parents, to be their forever children, because they are smart and wealthy and possibly know influential people?
williams poor mother didnt know about their plans to adopt until much later and she was in the process of trying to get her children back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adrian33