Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard, Kendall (NSW), Sept 2014 #76

Status
Not open for further replies.
SA, you have said: "at the end of her mother's street" .... FMG lived 48 Benaroon Drive .... has it been alleged that is where William's body was dropped?

Yes. In Nov '21 they searched three sites. The garden bed, the concrete pad in the underneath garage area, the site they dug up by the riding club (my perception of the end of the street).

Many, many links about it if you want to read the posts from Nov '21. Presumably you have not read them before.

A parent can dislike a child's behaviour, but still love the child.

We are all speaking as if this woman had a humdrum life. Pack the kids off to school and enjoy the day. Then nitpick at every little thing the child did or didn't do.

When in fact the police were suddenly accusing her of dropping William's dead (and unfound) body at the end of her mother's street, and were being published in the media as accusing her. Applying maximum pressure in the hopes of having her confess to something she may not have done.

Yes, she reacted REALLY badly. And so did the police. They chose to keep the child in that environment to try to further their case. Did it work? Or did it further harm the child?
The police attitude makes me think they're similarly abusive in their own homes.

That's a different issue from FFC's behaviour. (Police being bad doesn't make FFC less bad.) I don't see it the same way you do. Major stress is a predictable part of life, at least once a decade. And then it lingers, and other stresses pile up on top. Some people always have an excuse for destructive and cruel behaviour.

Edit: And that still doesn't mean I think she harmed or hid William.

But the police can shoulder some of the blame here. They left the child for many months in circumstances for which they (much) later laid charges. The child and the FP could have avoided everything they have been charged with, except the first incident.
So they would have got off scott free....

Because the reality is she got caught on tape. Thats the evidence.

No way I believe this was something that just started then.
The girl has clearly been in a sustained ..ongoing ...neglectful ...mentally and physically abusive situation.

And in the scenerio you suggest above it would never have been exposed.

It does give weight that possibly William endured similar cruelty.

The wording and desciptions from FM back then ..it was all there in plain sight.
Just came out neat and tidy via well to do, well spoken veeeeeeeeeeery calm slow and measured voice.

Anybody here know how tapping works?

It's just can't be possible that some guy has to listen in real time. So they spot-listen? Does software flag certain words? Things LE preloads. Wm. Bury. Missing. Child.

Much of the tine they'd just be silence!!! Unless it's voice activated, I suppose.

I can't help but to think these acts of abuse were caught on tape, but listened to after the fact. At which point the covert surveillance was blown in the rightful interest of child protection.

Jmo
There are dedicated units within state police forces in Australia that deal in surveillance devices, including monitoring audio 24/7. Someone would have been live listening. IMO

The police attitude makes me think they're similarly abusive in their own homes.

That's a different issue from FFC's behaviour. I don't see it the same way you do. Major stress is a predictable part of life, at least once a decade. And then it lingers, and other stresses pile up on top. Some people always have an excuse for destructive and cruel behaviour.

Edit: And that still doesn't mean I think she harmed or hid William.

Just to clarify, my point is that police could have stopped the abuse. Right there and then. In Jan '21.

I am not excusing her behaviour.

So they would have got off scott free....

Because the reality is she got caught on tape. Thats the evidence.

No way I believe this was something that just started then.
The girl has clearly been in a sustained ..ongoing ...neglectful ...mentally and physically abusive situation.

And in the scenerio you suggest above it would never have been exposed.

It does give weight that possibly William endured similar cruelty.

The wording and desciptions from FM back then ..it was all there in plain sight.
Just came out neat and tidy via well to do, well spoken veeeeeeeeeeery calm slow and measured voice.

k-mac, it is evident that you do not see a problem in the police using a pre-teen in an abusive situation to try to further their case.

While I have a big problem with that.

I am not seeing the point in further engaging about that.

Yes. In Nov '21 they searched three sites. The garden bed, the concrete pad in the underneath garage area, the site they dug up by the riding club (my perception of the end of the street).

Many, many links about it if you want to read the posts from Nov '21. Presumably you have not read them before.
This is another source (But we might/can agree to differ on interpretations of the searching):

Stunning claim from detectives about what happened to William Tyrrell's body

“Detectives claim the foster mother, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, tried to hide the three-year-old's body following a fatal fall at his foster grandmother's property.

Investigators claim the foster mother was spotted driving the foster grandmother's car in bushland near a riding school in Kendall, a short drive from their home.

It is there where it's suspected she dumped William's remains.

According to The Daily Telegraph, there are also claims of inconsistencies with the foster mother's story on September 12 when she reported him missing.”

IMO - Respectfully, not by leaving children in an unsafe environment. Find your evidence elsewhere! I personally believe leaving those children there because you are hoping for more evidence is disgraceful! MOO
what about the fact that these kids were left in the care of these abusive foster parents for so many years... this didn't just start when the recordings started. These kids have been taken out of an unsafe environment, to then be put in a more unsafe environment where one child has been missing for many years. And at least one other has had years of torment and abuse and all you care about are the police not doing anything (which isn't confirmed)

William Tyrrell. Police Media.

William Tyrrell’s foster mother was caught on secret police recordings complaining that detectives had “*advertiser censored**ed up” the investigation into the missing toddler and were now trying to trip her up.

In a bugged phone call to an unidentified person, the foster mother is heard saying: “I kicked (the child) this morning, I kicked her hard” and “I’m not coping.”

In that same conversation, she mentions that she was being “investigated” by police over William’s disappearance and commented: “They are trying to trip me up on stuff.”

She further added: “They’re doing it because they *advertiser censored**ed it up … They cleared the guy.”

For three days, Parramatta Local Court has heard covert recordings from inside William’s foster family’s home, including one where the woman can be heard kicking another child - who is not William - and smacking them with a wooden spoon.

Other tapes heard the womanthreatening to “slap” the child in the face and “throw” them around.
There is a common theme with the fosters if you notice, in private they only care about themselves, the FM has only talked about how hard it is for HER and doesn't care about how difficult it is for anyone else. And really even going back to her public interviews, its always about her, she really doesn't care how anything impacts anyone else. True blue narc right there.

what about the fact that these kids were left in the care of these abusive foster parents for so many years... this didn't just start when the recordings started. These kids have been taken out of an unsafe environment, to then be put in a more unsafe environment where one child has been missing for many years. And at least one other has had years of torment and abuse and all you care about are the police not doing anything (which isn't confirmed)
I agree
This is a deeply complicated situation and blaming the police for the outcome is ludicrous IMO.

If we really get to the meat and potatoes the girl should have been removed from their care the moment William went missing.
Because nobody knew why he was missing.
Now go any angle you want from there.....

The girls safety was possibly at risk.

Just to clarify, my point is that police could have stopped the abuse. Right there and then. In Jan '21.

Do you not think that WT's sister should have been taken out of the FP care after WT went missing? They were obviously not investigated enough, that the Police had to find out their foster kids were being abused, humiliated, bullied plus much more. How can a child be left in abusive environment, this is the STATES fault 100%
WT's bio mum had concerns about his welfare and she was ignored. who knows who else reported concerns and were ignored?
Thank goodness the police in the end found and had the kids removed, these people should be in jail for the abuse.

This is another source (But we might/can agree to differ on interpretations of the searching):

Stunning claim from detectives about what happened to William Tyrrell's body

“Detectives claim the foster mother, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, tried to hide the three-year-old's body following a fatal fall at his foster grandmother's property.

Investigators claim the foster mother was spotted driving the foster grandmother's car in bushland near a riding school in Kendall, a short drive from their home.

It is there where it's suspected she dumped William's remains.

According to The Daily Telegraph, there are also claims of inconsistencies with the foster mother's story on September 12 when she reported him missing.”
bbm

I'm so very tired of reading this part. I can't say, how much! :mad:

Losing clothes
Having too many toys
Having an expression on her face
Not looking at FFC
Making FFC violent
Losing parents
JLZ, and then there is the 'losing of William'.

While FM's reaction to your points above (Assault and Intimidation) certainly appears to be 'over the top', surely losing William would have been constantly playing on her mind ...and particularly if one of them was involved in William's disappearance :

E.g.:-
“M: I don’t think there are words. It just, it’s the never ending nightmare. We wake up…we just relive it. I just can’t believe it’s happened. We just don’t have our boy, we just…we have no idea where he is, we don’t know who’s got him, we don’t know what’s happening to him, we know nothing about it - we just want it to be over.
P: That’s part of the battle isn’t it, one minute he’s there, next minute he’s vanished?
D:
Yeah.

M: Yeah, it’s surreal…I’m living somebody’s else’s world, I’m in somebody else’s life.

D: It is like living a nightmare.

M: You wake up and it’s just, it’s just always here. You go about your normal day, it’s just always there. It’s never away from you, it’s constant.”

IN THEIR WORDS: William Tyrrell's parents talk of the day their boy went missing and the 'living nightmare' they endure

While FM's reaction to your points above (Assault and Intimidation) certainly appears to be 'over the top', surely losing William would have been constantly playing on her mind ...and particularly if one of them was involved in William's disappearance :

“M: I don’t think there are words. It just, it’s the never ending nightmare. We wake up…we just relive it. I just can’t believe it’s happened. We just don’t have our boy, we just…we have no idea where he is, we don’t know who’s got him, we don’t know what’s happening to him, we know nothing about it - we just want it to be over.
P: That’s part of the battle isn’t it, one minute he’s there, next minute he’s vanished?
D:
Yeah.

M: Yeah, it’s surreal…I’m living somebody’s else’s world, I’m in somebody else’s life.

M: You wake up and it’s just, it’s just always here. You go about your normal day, it’s just always there. It’s never away from you, it’s constant.”

IN THEIR WORDS: William Tyrrell's parents talk of the day their boy went missing and the 'living nightmare' they endure
I'm listing some of FFC's expressed grievances against 'the child'. But reading the above, I think the child's experience with the foster carers has also been surreal:

Yeah, it’s surreal…I’m living somebody’s else’s world, I’m in somebody else’s life.
It is like living a nightmare.
You wake up and it’s just, it’s just always here. You go about your normal day, it’s just always there. It’s never away from you, it’s constant.

D:
Yeah.

Sorry Couldbe, I'm not focussing properly. You mean, you think the 'losing' theme is at the top of her mind and it's coming out in the evil things she says to the child who is at least as much bereaved?

I am dizzy at the cruelty of blaming a foster child for 'losing' parents, whichever set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti