AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
You apparently put more stock in what the cab company owner says than I do. Good for you! :)

it's not that i put more stock in it.. but it's the latest time we've been given and it was on MSM, so i'll just run with that until it's confirmed elsewhere that it was originally correct.

idk what benefit there would be in him fibbing about the correction? but i'm exhausted, so there very well could be a good reason. lol

woah.. guys... check out my timeline, specifically the 4:52 to 4:54 time slots.

quoting self here. i'll copy and paste from the timeline.

4:52am – A slender woman was seen in the west parking lot of O’Reilly’s Auto Parts on the surveillance cameras . Address is 1002 W. University Ave. (12) It has not been confirmed whether or not the woman seen is Adrienne.
4:53am – Adrienne’s phone calls cab company (NG show timeline).
4:54am – A dark 4 door vehicle was seen heading northbound in the same parking lot 2 minutes later on the surveillance cameras (12).

Miss D:
Just curious, please tell us again how long should it take for that particular cab company to get to where AS (reportedly) wanted to get picked up?
And bear in mind the hours too (no traffic concerns, I'm sure).

'Cause from 4:23am (okay, let's allow for the 3 minute call from "dispatch" to AS) then 4:26am to 5:06am is what, 40 minutes!!!

Wow---long time......the cab fares must be astounding if it is that long for the cab to get there, no?

I always call a cab that is very, very local to where I am.....not call one that is local to where I'm going.

ykwim?

There are several ways to get there from the locations in Old Town Scottsdale, which is very likely the cab would have been when dispatched. On their website they have a youTube of this area.

There are not 'direct routes' to get there. The fastest way would be to go to Hayden Road and go South and continue on McClintock (name changes) until you get to University and then go West. AM/PM is about 3 miles further West on University on the North side of the street.

Takes approx 20 minutes but some times cabs speed and can get there faster. Max would be 20 mins. IMO

4:52am – A slender woman was seen in the west parking lot of O’Reilly’s Auto Parts on the surveillance cameras . Address is 1002 W. University Ave. (12) It has not been confirmed whether or not the woman seen is Adrienne.
4:54am – A dark 4 door vehicle was seen heading northbound in the same parking lot 2 minutes later on the surveillance cameras (12).

Mama:
Supposedly AS's father has said that the girl in the video is not his daughter. I don't have the link but it was a source of contention for Tonto who wanted that question brought up on the HLN show tonight as well as the sedan seen in the video.

Mama:
Supposedly AS's father has said that the girl in the video is not his daughter. I don't have the link but it was a source of contention for Tonto who wanted that question brought up on the HLN show tonight as well as the sedan seen in the video.

yea.. i realize that. i just don't want to remove it from the timeline.. JUST IN CASE! haha. i think it's soooo coincidental that there was another skinny chick out at that time of the morning.. same area as adrienne, walking alone. i mean, it COULD happen.. especially on the weekend in a party/college neighborhood.. but it's just really really strange that it'd happen in such a close timeframe and location as all of the other stuff that went down that night.

hopefully LE will address it again and confirm it one way or another!

If that WAS Adrienne on the surv. cam in the West parking lot of O'Reilly's, if she had been walking on the West side of Hardy towards the AM/PM and a car came up beside her trying to talk to her and she was ignoring it, she may have gone into the West parking lot trying to ditch them, and then they continued south to the corner, turned west on University and then North into the west parking lot of O'Reilly's where she would have been trying to escape them.

Just a possibility.

Scary....

IMHI

Mama:
It's your timeline and you've done a great job. I'd be the last person to tell you what to do.

Actually, I think the more notes you add the more thorough it is. I would be reluctant to delete anything at this point if I were you----but I'd surely be adding stuff even if it conflicted with what we know or what has been previously known or stated. Doing this will point out when someone changes their story and highlight inconsistancies.
Which happened tonight with the time of when the first phone call was made---4;23am except now cabbie-dad says it was the cabbie "dispatch" returning AS's call and not the other way around.

Screenshot of TV with Nancy Grace show work up of Adrienne's calls time linne:

adriennecallstimelinescreenshot_zpsab4b2b5d.jpg

Now this time line makes a bit more sense from the cabbie's perspective atleast. If she called at 4:23 and left message and then they called her back at 4:37 and had a cab 20 minutes away then 20 minutes would put us right near 5a.m. so the 5:05, 5:06, 5:07 calls make more sense time wise.
JMOO

Oh wait never mind I see that is a second call back the first call back was at 4:26 or something. Oh well back to confused.

Now this time line makes a bit more sense from the cabbie's perspective atleast. If she called at 4:23 and left message and then they called her back at 4:37 and had a cab 20 minutes away then 20 minutes would put us right near 5a.m. so the 5:05, 5:06, 5:07 calls make more sense time wise.
JMOO

Oh wait never mind I see that is a second call back the first call back was at 4:26 or something. Oh well back to confused.

No, that's good that you pointed out the two calls to her from the cab driver. That was a total of 7 minutes they were talking. What WERE they talking about for SO long?

Now granted I am not a frequent cab rider at all but it does seem weird that they would need to talk for so long. You call you say pick me up here. That takes 2 minutes tops. THen they call back and say I'm here. I don't see a need for a taxi call between the dispatch and rider before arrival. IDK weird

Now granted I am not a frequent cab rider at all but it does seem weird that they would need to talk for so long. You call you say pick me up here. That takes 2 minutes tops. THen they call back and say I'm here. I don't see a need for a taxi call between the dispatch and rider before arrival. IDK weird

I don't recall ever having to talk to a cab driver or cab company two times equaling 7 minutes when I've called for a cab ride. I also do not ever in my life recall having to wait over 5 minutes longer than their estimated time of arrival. Not ever! Maybe not even!

Screenshot of TV with Nancy Grace show work up of Adrienne's calls time linne:

adriennecallstimelinescreenshot_zpsab4b2b5d.jpg

I bet that 4:37 call to her is to let her know he's in the area. There's no other reason for a callback at that time if not - especially one that lasts that long. I bet they could have been discussing where she was so they could meet.

I'm also betting that OReilly's cameras are about 4-5 minutes fast, since her text to boyfriend that she was 'on her way' was a bit short of the time that she was (probably) seen walking on camera to (probably) meet the car that pulled in. Or, her phone could have been a few minutes slow, but that's less likely.

Cliffs: someone may not have been the full 20 minutes away. Especially at that hour.

I bet that 4:37 call to her is to let her know he's in the area. There's no other reason for a callback at that time if not - especially one that lasts that long. I bet they could have been discussing where she was so they could meet.

I'm also betting that OReilly's cameras are about 4-5 minutes fast, since her text to boyfriend that she was 'on her way' was a bit short of the time that she was (probably) seen walking on camera to (probably) meet the car that pulled in. Or, her phone could have been a few minutes slow, but that's less likely.

Cliffs: someone may not have been the full 20 minutes away. Especially at that hour.

That's possible. It's conceivable he could have gotten there in 15 minutes.

ETA: Or even in 10 minutes.

The only problem with this is why such a time lapse between 4:37 if that's the time he arrived and 4:54 which is time the car was seen pulling into O'Reilly's? That's 17 minutes.

The only problem with this is why such a time lapse between 4:37 if that's the time he arrived and 4:54 which is time the car was seen pulling into O'Reilly's? That's 17 minutes.

Ah. I thought it was 4:46 when she was purportedly seen and 4:48 when the car pulled in. These times are getting juggled around in my head.

Bottom line is if everything - everything - this cat says is true, and those calls - all of them- are legit, then whatever happened to her happened in a span of a minute or less and within earshot and probably eyeshot of where the cab was purportedly parked.

I'm just not buying that on its face.

I don't think I have seen anyone speculate on the timeline if we imagine that somebody she knew picked her up in the meantime and either agreed to drive her to the cab meeting place or all the way to bf's. She is able to use her phone for a while from this person's car before he decides to make a fatal move.

Would that scenario make sense?

Bumping / Respectfully Spacing these points for my timeline challenged brain / Thank you mamacita!

Saturday, June 15th:
2:30am – “Last seen by roommates” when she left to go to boyfriend’s home (1). Her apartment is on Brown & Hardy (as relayed to us by WS members Goblinsolo & 2Hip2BSquare, found by watching news videos and doing a visual of the apartments in the area) previous reports reported her apartment as being on Ash Avenue (6) *There is a discrepancy here as there was a roommate that did see her after the argument with the boyfriend occurred and Adrienne returned home. **Time has been updated to reflect time of 2:30am, as indicated on Nancy Grace show. The boyfriend told LE that Adrienne was upset with him for talking to other people at the party and not paying enough attention to her. He said Adrienne asked him to leave but later followed him to his car and said she wanted him to drive her to Scottsdale so they could talk more. The argument continued during the drive and at his home (14). Arteaga said they continued to argue about their relationship, even when they arrived at his house, police said. Arteaga said during their argument inside the house, he stepped out to get some air and when he came back, Salinas was gone, police said. Arteaga said he found Salinas walking toward Indian School Road and told her he would take her home (16). So he gave her a ride to 5th Street & Mill Avenue where she jumped out of his car and walked the rest of the way home (14).

3:20am - Adrienne’s boyfriend called one of her roommates to tell the roommate that Adrienne was walking home so she could meet her (15). The roommate, Rebecca Flores, told LE she went out on her bike to look for Adrienne but didn’t find her until she (Rebecca) returned back to the apartment. Rebecca said that Adrienne was “calmly upset” over the argument with her boyfriend (13).
[unknown time] After Adrienne & Rebecca spoke outside on the grass, Adrienne went upstairs to her room and packed a small bag but Rebecca didn’t see Adrienne leave (13).

3:44am – Police received a 911 call that Adrienne’s car had hit a median at Ash & Rio Salado Parkway. Passerby saw car driving erratically behind her, so she moved over and let the car pass. (4) The witness said the car passed her near the Rio Salado Parkway and struck a curb, flattening both the driver's-side tires.. the car sped off before the witness could check on the driver (13). Adrienne’s car was then driven less than a mile to Brown and Roosevelt. Police say that from there, she walked a ¼ mile back to her apartment where she changed clothes, leaving behind her wallet and keys. (9) Witness says “they” in her 911 call. Operator asked how many people she thought was in the car and the witness said she thought there were two, she thought she saw one in the passenger seat. (10).

4:10-4:17am – Adrienne’s cell phone called the boyfriend 11 times, but he didn’t answer. (4)

4:10-4:50am – Per NG show, there were 32 calls from Adrienne to her BF during this time. See GGE’s transcriptions.

[unknown time] Adrienne called the cab company and it’s believed that she left a message and dispatch called her back. See 4:23 time. (NG show).

4:23-4:26am – It was originally believed that Adrienne called the cab company requesting to be picked up at AMPM. Nearest driver was about 20 minutes away. Cab driver’s name is Tom (11). Time of call was 3 minutes, according to NG show. Cab driver’s father changed information and said that the 4:23 call was from taxi dispatch to Adrienne’s phone. Per cab driver’s father, Adrienne’s call could have come in to the taxi company before then and she left a message, so dispatch called her back at 4:23, the call was then a 3 minute call (NG show).

4:30am – Person driving to work found naked woman’s body in the street. Not sure if this is related. Near McClintock and Baseline. (2) – this woman has since been identified and her boyfriend has been arrested for murder. Still unknown if related to Adrienne’s disappearance, but I’m keeping this on the timeline just in case, because of the timing.

4:37am – Cab Company calls Adrienne back, call lasts 3 minutes (NG show timeline).

4:43 or 4:47am – Text sent from Adrienne’s phone to boyfriend’s phone said she was going to his house. (1 & 4)

5:00am – Last seen near Brown & Roosevelt streets. (3) Another reports states last seen at this location at 4:30am (7) -- not sure who she was last seen BY, or if this goes off pings, but this is also the same location her car was found.

5:04am – Cab driver (Tom) called Adrienne to make sure she was headed to the gas station. (11)

5:05am - Cab driver (Tom) called Adrienne to make sure she was headed to the gas station (again). (11) Previous reports indicated: Police said Adrienne called a cab company, but the cabbie couldn’t find her at a Tempe convenience store. (4) “Salinas asked for a driver to meet her at the AMPM gas station at the intersection of Hardy & University. Investigators told CBS 5 she never made it there” (5). LE saw surveillance of cab driver at AMPM but there was no sign of Adrienne there. LE subsequently questioned the cab driver and searched his home. AMPM is less than ¼ mile from Adrienne’s apartment. (9)

5:06am – Adrienne called the cab driver (Tom) saying she’d be there in a minute.

5:07am – Cab driver (Tom) called Adrienne again, looking for her, but the phone went to voicemail. (11) Her phone was turned off (1) or died (8).

Sunday, June 16th:
2:00pm – AS’s father found her car two blocks away from her apartment. (8)
Her Father called LE that afternoon. (8)

Other known info:
After leaving her disabled car, she walked less than a ¼ mile to her home and changed clothes and left again, leaving her wallet and keys behind. (9)
LE has questioned the cab driver and searched his home. Say he’s not a suspect at this time. (9) LE also took a DNA sample from cab driver (11).
LE did a sweep of Tempe Town Lake and found nothing. (9)
LE says that BF has been cleared and has fully cooperated. (10)
Cab procedures: "In a place like this, they would get out, look around, make sure the person wasn't in the store," Simon said. He said his son did just that but never saw Salinas. (11)
Francisco Arteaga told police Salinas was upset with him after a party at her apartment because she felt he “was not paying enough attention to her,” according to the report. (13)
Adrienne has a small dog that she never leaves home without bringing it or making sure someone will care for it while she’s gone (13).
The police report said Adrienne had no source of income and that her father gave her money for her living expenses, including $10 for gas a few days before she vanished. (14)
Adrienne only had one set of car keys for her car (NG show)
No one saw her return to the apartment after her accident (NG show).
Sgt. Pooley said that there were things on the passenger seat and back seats that indicate to them that there was only one person in the car, the driver (NG show).
News footage of BF: http://www.azcentral.com/community/tempe/articles/20130624missing-tempe-woman-reward.html
News footage of roommate: http://www.kpho.com/story/22676371/tempe-teen-still-missing-week-and-a-half-later

1: http://www.azcentral.com/community/...ching-missing-tempe-woman.html?nclick_check=1
2: http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/22601008/police-naked-body-of-woman-found-in-tempe-street
3: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...-missing-woman-Adrienne-Salinas#ixzz2WWHosmWu
4: http://www.azcentral.com/community/...sing-tempe-student-search-continues-abrk.html
5: http://www.kpho.com/story/22627002/...red?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
6: https://photos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/s720x720/9109_599855283368143_1108049287_n.jpg
7: http://www.tempe.gov/index.aspx?page=31&recordid=1579
8: http://www.azcentral.com/community/tempe/articles/20130624missing-tempe-woman-reward.html
9: http://www.kpho.com/story/22687012/...teen-makes-emotional-plea-for-her-safe-return
10: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...friends-step-up-search-for-missing-Tempe-girl
11: http://kpho.membercenter.worldnow.c...cab-company-called-by-missing-teen-speaks-out
12: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/18/adrienne-salinas-missing_n_3618785.html
13: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...linas-left-home-after-argument-with-boyfriend
14: http://www.azcentral.com/community/...tempe-missing-woman-friends-family-vigil.html
15: http://www.azfamily.com/news/Missing-Tempe-teen-new-information--215943951.html
16: http://www.kpho.com/story/22869930/police-report-sheds-light-prior-to-tempe-teens-disappearance

Bottom line is if everything - everything - this cat says is true, and those calls - all of them- are legit, then whatever happened to her happened in a span of a minute or less and within earshot and probably eyeshot of where the cab was purportedly parked.

Agreed. He's either knowingly or naively covering for his son.

One would think that with all the different times and the amount of time she spent talking to the driver he would have known just exactly where she was. Each time he spoke with her she probably updated her location, as she walked towards O'Reilly's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tempo111