AZ AZ - Brandy Myers, 13, Phoenix, 26 May 1992

[h=3]
12501521_G.jpg

Sister of woman missing for 24 years hoping for justice[/h]
Kristin Thelen says the loss of her older sister, Brandy Lynn Myers, back in May of 1992, shaped and affected her whole life. Myers was 13 years old when she disappeared. Thelen was 11.
Thelen is speaking out for the first begging for help. She believes time is running out and that those who may have seen, heard or know something are moving away, getting older or dying off. But she believes the key lies in the Sunnyslope neighborhood where she and her sister lived, near Miller.

"The people who can place her here and possibly the people who could give more insight have died and are getting older. It's now or never," said Thelen.

Police are still actively working the Myers case in conjunction with the homicide detectives investigating Miller for the “Canal Murders.”

Thelen is holding a candlelight vigil Saturday, November 19, at 7p.m. at Encanto Park to remember her sister.

The vigil will be held near the ball fields.
http://www.wafb.com/story/33740584/sister-of-woman-missing-for-24-years-hoping-for-justice

[video=youtube;kVxMYSbiDtI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVxMYSbiDtI[/video]

Sister of missing Phoenix teen asking suspect to confess to the alleged crimes
Exactly 25 years ago on Friday, Brandy Myers, then 13, went missing. Family members, along with police, believe Meyers may have been the third victim of a serial killer dubbed the "Canal Killer".

"I miss her everyday," said Kristin Thelen, Myers' sister.

To date, however, no one has been charged, and Myers has not been found. In addition, the Maricopa County Attorney also declined to move forward with a case, after Phoenix Police believe they have a suspect in Myers' potential murder.

On Friday, Thelen called on her potential killer to confess.

Why the Conviction MattersThe Brandy Myers Story
NEW NEW NEW NEW!!!!!

26a992b2-fcd5-4238-ac9f-2bed22114dcd.png

Bryan Miller a man who lived in close proximity to Brandy in 1992 when she disappeared while going door to door to collect Money for her school fundraiser is currently on trial for the canal murders that happened in Phoenix Arizona. Even though Miller has not been charged with Brandy's murder, Millers ex wife recounts what her Miller told her.. this is what is in the article listed above.

"Miller’s ex-wife tells investigators about Miller’s retelling of the day in 1992 when a young girl came knocking on the door. Miller recounts to his wife at the time how he heard the knock, opened the door to see a young girl just standing there, and at that moment decided to just grab her. He dragged her in and stabbed her repeatedly. Millers ex then stated he took the young girl’s body into the tub and dismembered her body and disposed her body at a recycling center. With the timeline, and the details of the young lady matching Brandy and other evidence pointing to Miller’s guilt the investigators assured Kristin that they had found Brandy’s killer. They stated that Miller was allegedly responsible for taking Brandy’s life that day and they were sure of it."

Miller is also responsible for the deaths of Angela Brosso and Melanie Bernas in the early 1990's. DNA evidence was linked to Miller after he stabbed a woman several times and she was able to flee for him.
Miller is also believed to be the cause of a young girl named Shannons death who died of strangulation, she disappeared 8 weeks prior to Brandy Meyers and was a Jane Doe for quite sometime due to no one had reported her missing since she was in foster care in and out and had run away a month prior.

Prosecutors are not charging Bryan Miller for the death of brandy nor Shannon due to the lack of evidence to convict him. To Brandy's family this is heart wrenching they want him to confess to what he did that way Brandy's family knows that she received justice and I don't blame them!!
feb712cc-2eb3-48bf-b874-803b98bb7722.png

635568213608193811-Brian-Patrick-Miller.jpg

A retired Phoenix PD lead detective is revealing what you didn’t hear in the Zombie Hunter trial. Currently, Bryan Patrick Miller, known as The Zombie Hunter, is awaiting sentencing for two murders in the 1990s.

The Phoenix Police Department has long believed that 13-year-old Brandy Myers was another victim of Miller. She disappeared in 1992 and was last seen two doors down from his house collecting money for a school book-a-thon.

That poor child she didn't stand a chance her bio mom gave her up at 3 then the couple that adopted her gave up after 9 years . she was hurt and confused most likely. she probably ran into someone that promised her the world and he did horrible things to her .

It's likely that she was killed by Miller, but I do hope other possibilities are not being overlooked, either. It's always tempting to blame unsolved killing in a region on a serial killer if one is caught in that region, and it's often a terrible mistake.

It's likely that she was killed by Miller, but I do hope other possibilities are not being overlooked, either. It's always tempting to blame unsolved killing in a region on a serial killer if one is caught in that region, and it's often a terrible mistake.
From what I have read, she was collecting funds from his house, newspaper or fundraiser, I don't recall.

A retired Phoenix PD lead detective is revealing what you didn’t hear in the Zombie Hunter trial. Currently, Bryan Patrick Miller, known as The Zombie Hunter, is awaiting sentencing for two murders in the 1990s.

The Phoenix Police Department has long believed that 13-year-old Brandy Myers was another victim of Miller. She disappeared in 1992 and was last seen two doors down from his house collecting money for a school book-a-thon.
I didn't realize before it was that close I knew the vicinity but that really does make me think he could be responsible.

I have been changing my commute and now currently drive through the heart of Sunnyslope, I am haunted thinking of the young ladies that lost their lives to this person I think of Brandy and how scared she must have been and I think that if the so called zombie hunter has answers he should just give them, it is not like things will get worse for him he has been sentenced to death.

I was thinking about Brandy today , I drove through Sunnyslope which always has me reflect on this case. I really do believe that BM is responsible but something was nagging at me today, If Brandy was his first murder and he hid her so well and seemingly got away with it what made his method of operation change, to just leaving the bodies where he killed? Had his confidence been boosted so much that he felt untouchable or perhaps there were many others in between?

Unfortunately, being just a few steps away from a serial killer and an overconfident girl sounds like a bad combination... Even if Miller wasn't the one who did it... I can easily see another killer asking him to come in.
I wonder if the ex-wife was ever investigated.. it's surprising that this strange serial killer got away with killing girls for so long. Incredible. I mean, what are the chances that this guy was killing young girls and that Brandy lived nearby and got signatures in his neighborhood and it wasn't him? I don't blame his sister for wanting him to pay for the crime against her sister... Unfortunately there is not enough evidence... What a terrible and unfortunate disappearance of a little girl... I hope that trash Miller dies by far pain ..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici
Back