AZ AZ - Chelsea Grimm, 32, traveling from San Diego CA to CT, car found Oct 5 on Forest Rd 6 near Williams, she was last seen in Williams, 28 Sep 2023

Welp. She made the list (

Arizona missing persons cases - 2023)​

& has not been removed from NamUs either...so where are you Chelsea???

(List Updated Nov 29 2023)

Welp. She made the list (

Arizona missing persons cases - 2023)​

& has not been removed from NamUs either...so where are you Chelsea???

(List Updated Nov 29 2023)

Also really worried about the lack of attention at this point.
<modsnip: no source link/not approved source>

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they'll either find her in the spring, some years from now, or not at all. I think that if she were still alive but disoriented or delusional, they would have found her by now. I can't imagine they haven't canvassed the local hospitals and homeless shelters.

MOO

I think they'll either find her in the spring, some years from now, or not at all. I think that if she were still alive but disoriented or delusional, they would have found her by now. I can't imagine they haven't canvassed the local hospitals and homeless shelters.

MOO
I agree, unfortunately. If Chelsea had a mental health episode and wandered into the desert, whether on purpose (to hurt herself) or with intention to return to her car, she couldn’t have survived more than a couple of days max. If the mental health episode still stands and she somehow wandered into a town, I feel she’d have been found by now, as you said in a hospital or homeless. I suppose it’s possible she is homeless on the street somewhere, but I’m leaning towards the former scenario. I just don’t know whether it was with intent to die or if she just got lost. I wish we knew more about what Chelsea struggled with. I understand reasons for wanting to keep things like that private, but it would be helpful in determining what exactly her mental state might’ve been. IMO, she’ll be easier to find if she committed suicide vs. wandered around until she couldn’t anymore. But it’s still so much rough area to cover.

I wanted to believe for a while that Chelsea was just soul searching out there, but unless she has help from someone I just don’t see how that’s possible at this point. I hope I’m wrong, and JMO, of course.

Also really worried about the lack of attention at this point.
<modsnip: not link/not approved source>
<modsnip: quoted post was snipped>

I think Chelsea had a mental break due to all the stressors in her life, and either things ended with her being alone somewhere and potentially disoriented, or the ex-boyfriend went to meet up with her in Arizona and something happened we are not aware of. I am surprised we are not hearing more from Chelsea's parents and sister... they seem to have the resources to do a lot, and they must know something we do not, for them to take such a backseat publicly.

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip: quoted post was snipped>

I think Chelsea had a mental break due to all the stressors in her life, and either things ended with her being alone somewhere and potentially disoriented, or the ex-boyfriend went to meet up with her in Arizona and something happened we are not aware of. I am surprised we are not hearing more from Chelsea's parents and sister... they seem to have the resources to do a lot, and they must know something we do not, for them to take such a backseat publicly.
My assumption is that the parents are wtill working with the PI mentioned in MSM a while back. And I don't think they need the media for that. I think all options are still on the table. She could just as easily taken a ride from someone
as she could have walked in to the woods.
Someone mentioned that there are people in those forests living in huts off the grid. Seem spretty bizaree to an east coast chick like me, but its also possible she is hanging off the grid with people and she has no idea who she is.
If I am family I would not give up hope.
I really tihnk there is a better than 50% chance she may still be found alive -
JMO

If you hadn't seen on twitter, a group of us went out to search the area on foot and with drones this past week.
Some have loved this post, many have liked it, and I, not at all a visual-spatial person, have no idea what it might signify.
I'll be thrilled and doubtless very embarrassed to learn what this diagram means to those who don't regularly get lost if a stroll around the neighbourhood includes more than two left or right turns.
Thanks so much.

If you hadn't seen on twitter, a group of us went out to search the area on foot and with drones this past week.
Thank YOU!!!
Holding onto hope for Chelsea ❤️
As the previous contributor indicated, it's hard for some of us to understand this diagram...
Any additional details you would be willing to provide would be very much appreciated

I agree, unfortunately. If Chelsea had a mental health episode and wandered into the desert, whether on purpose (to hurt herself) or with intention to return to her car, she couldn’t have survived more than a couple of days max. If the mental health episode still stands and she somehow wandered into a town, I feel she’d have been found by now, as you said in a hospital or homeless. I suppose it’s possible she is homeless on the street somewhere, but I’m leaning towards the former scenario. I just don’t know whether it was with intent to die or if she just got lost. I wish we knew more about what Chelsea struggled with. I understand reasons for wanting to keep things like that private, but it would be helpful in determining what exactly her mental state might’ve been. IMO, she’ll be easier to find if she committed suicide vs. wandered around until she couldn’t anymore. But it’s still so much rough area to cover.

I wanted to believe for a while that Chelsea was just soul searching out there, but unless she has help from someone I just don’t see how that’s possible at this point. I hope I’m wrong, and JMO, of course.
This is kind of a weird story but I used to pass this gentleman who popped up everyday flying a sign by my job. Nice guy named David. Well a local journalist took interest in him because he knew his name but not much else. Put his photo up and his family say the photo! Turns out he had been missing for 5 years. He had been in an accident and discharged from the hospital and basically didn’t know who he was. 5 years!!!!! The family got on a plane and took him back home. You just never know….i also worked in mental health at the time and we had a small handful of clients who had a psychotic break and ended up on the other end of the world on a whim. I remember one lady said she had a manic episode quit her job left home and came to San Diego. She was homeless.

MOO

Luckily we have 't had any snow holding us back from making search and recovery trips out there. My trip last week was done on record high days for that area, they'd usually be covered in snow at that point. But yes, it is a vast area, just looking at a map does not do it justice. Some of us are planning a trip around Christmas, and there's still no snow in the forecast until at then at least...fingers crossed

Thank YOU!!!
Holding onto hope for Chelsea ❤️
As the previous contributor indicated, it's hard for some of us to understand this diagram...
Any additional details you would be willing to provide would be very much appreciated
Sorry , I'm not on here very often, so I don't always catch everything...and this site never seems to want to upload my photos...

I didn't create the map (and obv they didn't have the public in mind when creating it, it's purely for SAR data logging), but my tracks are on there along with a few others, and the initial search by LE. There are zones that the PI made that were either for foot search or drone (mostly drone though), and then there are lines which you can tell are from actual tracking on foot. Below Zone 2 (which is in yellow, is an area that was searched by LE, but I plan to cover some of this again, as it's hard to tell just how much they did indeed cover. "10/25-10/26" foot searches in blue were looking for her camp, but nothing else was found after the initial items by LE. The 2.3 mile radius circle is done around where her car was found abandoned (blue dot), as her last photos show that was her last known location. The area north of her car is private land (as seen in last photo), there's no access (gates), so that is not included now in searches (access was given early on though)

IMG_570D54666D52-1.jpegIMG_4889.jpg

IMG_4894.jpg

Sorry , I'm not on here very often, so I don't always catch everything...and this site never seems to want to upload my photos...

I didn't create the map (and obv they didn't have the public in mind when creating it, it's purely for SAR data logging), but my tracks are on there along with a few others, and the initial search by LE. There are zones that the PI made that were either for foot search or drone (mostly drone though), and then there are lines which you can tell are from actual tracking on foot. Below Zone 2 (which is in yellow, is an area that was searched by LE, but I plan to cover some of this again, as it's hard to tell just how much they did indeed cover. "10/25-10/26" foot searches in blue were looking for her camp, but nothing else was found after the initial items by LE. The 2.3 mile radius circle is done around where her car was found abandoned (blue dot), as her last photos show that was her last known location. The area north of her car is private land (as seen in last photo), there's no access (gates), so that is not included now in searches (access was given early on though)

View attachment 467377View attachment 467378

View attachment 467376
This explanation is appreciated - it's extremely helpful. Even though I can't completely understand the maps I can now understand how much effort has been put forth by you and others into searching for Chelsea.

If Chelsea was hiking it doesn't seem that 2.3 miles is that far, I'm glad to see that you and other searchers have expanded further.

Of course I have a lot of questions, but trust that you and others have the expertise and are doing the absolute best you can to find her.

Thank you for your service

Coming in to this thread very late. I just finished reading all 30 pages here regarding Chelsea's disappearance. Most unfortunate situation to be sure.

Nobody claimed her vehicle or belongings so the salvage yard sold her vehicle and threw all her stuff away. Wow.

Agreed, since this is an active MP case it seems reasonable that both Chelsea's vehicle and her belongings would be retained by either LE or her family, at least until her MP case is resolved. IMO it seems reasonable that her family could either pay for storage costs or have the vehicle moved to another location.

With her vehicle sold and her belongings from the car discarded, any potential evidence from those sources is now lost.

MOO

The post I was responding to had misstated the article and I didn't check. She does have a sister in AZ, though. And a friend. Both of them saw her in Phoenix (on the third day of her trip, maybe?) Then she skips lunch with the friend the next day and heads north and west of Phoenix.

IMO.
Where did you hear she has a sister in AZ? Her sister lives on the east coast and she only has a single sister afaik

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blushybomb
Back