AZ - Daniel Shaver, 26, fatally shot by LE, Mesa, 18 Jan 2016

How terrible is this? This does not happen in the rest of the civilised world. The US should think about joining it, one day.

Hey you know what? At least in the US, life means life. Don't come at me with your failed justice systems. Murder? ****, if I wanted to murder someone, which I do not, since I'm a moral person, but if I was an ******* like your state loves so much, I would do it in Australia, since your punishments for murder are pathetic.

Hey you know what? At least in the US, life means life. Don't come at me with your failed justice systems. Murder? ****, if I wanted to murder someone, which I do not, since I'm a moral person, but if I was an ******* like your state loves so much, I would do it in Australia, since your punishments for murder are pathetic.

I think it's safe to say that most justice systems around the world do not work particularly well, including the Australian one... I know, I live there... but please do not promote it as a place to commit murder, even if only as a puerile response to someone's comments about the US system.

Your post is way out of line.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

All these aquittals are soo crazy to me. How is nobody angry? Why are there not millions on the street protesting that cops get away with murdering people even when there is video?

I'm so angry and feel helpless and I'm not even American.

Just my .02 - Daniel's death is enraging, and those in charge of the operation, especially the guy screaming orders that got to leave the country and retire to escape facing any responsibility, should never be around guns or have their jobs. Furthermore the family deserves something, even a public apology. For the second cent, I'll just say governments in Europe are just as bad. Just look at all the criminal politicians still walking free after committing genocides or embezzling billions. Not sure where Jennifer is from, but there is nothing civilized about the rest of the world, it's screwed up everywhere.

The way the shooting officer was commanding him to follow nearly impossible instructions for an even sober person was disgusting. I don't care if Daniel was drinking... he was complying as much as humanly possible. I would have been just as confused as Daniel was if I had found myself in a similar situation. Get on the Ground. Hands on your head. Cross your legs. Crawl (which I would assume would mean on all fours). Hands on your head. Hands up. Crawl. Hands on your head. All with a gun pointed at you and threatening to shoot you.

My main issues is that Daniel was on the ground with his hands on his head and legs crossed long enough for an officer to come up and handcuff him. He didn't show any intention of moving until he was commanded to do so. I cannot believe that the officer was found Not Guilty. Well, yes I can...

The way the shooting officer was commanding him to follow nearly impossible instructions for an even sober person was disgusting. I don't care if Daniel was drinking... he was complying as much as humanly possible. I would have been just as confused as Daniel was if I had found myself in a similar situation. Get on the Ground. Hands on your head. Cross your legs. Crawl (which I would assume would mean on all fours). Hands on your head. Hands up. Crawl. Hands on your head. All with a gun pointed at you and threatening to shoot you.

My main issues is that Daniel was on the ground with his hands on his head and legs crossed long enough for an officer to come up and handcuff him. He didn't show any intention of moving until he was commanded to do so. I cannot believe that the officer was found Not Guilty. Well, yes I can...

Right?!

Also, I agree that the instructions were ridiculous, "If you're going to fall, fall on your face" like c'mon. He was complying 100%.

I support law enforcement 100%. BUT this event, after seeing the body cam video, is very disturbing. And while I get the whole “if the victim hadn’t been pointing a weapon out the window...” thing, and agree that his actions started the chain of events. What is visible in the video is IMO an example of VERY POOR law enforcement by both the cop who killed Mr. Shaver and the Sgt. Cop who seemed to be playing a sadistic version of “Simon Says” with the victim. There will be no marching in the streets, no high profile lawyers making the rounds on tv, no organized groups protesting this example of bad police work - because this victim doesn’t fit the profile of victim the media lives to profit from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I support law enforcement 100%. BUT this event, after seeing the body cam video, is very disturbing. And while I get the whole “if the victim hadn’t been pointing a weapon out the window...” thing, and agree that his actions started the chain of events. What is visible in the video is IMO an example of VERY POOR law enforcement by both the cop who killed Mr. Shaver and the Sgt. Cop who seemed to be playing a sadistic version of “Simon Says” with the victim. There will be no marching in the streets, no high profile lawyers making the rounds on tv, no organized groups protesting this example of bad police work - because this victim doesn’t fit the profile of victim the media lives to profit from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM We were on the same page until you brought this garbage cheese into it.

What good is 8 million or 8 billion....Her life is living in hell for the rest of her earthly time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazy_visitor
Back