AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kids talk to other kids and if those boys were allowed contact with their friends, one or both might have said something to their friend, and the friend might have told their parent. I think the boys must know something more too. It is ready to come out soon what happened to Isabel, and I have a feeling it is a family member who is guilty.

Paximus!!! Did you go to bed last night? lol

If you guys go back to where we were discussing this around 2am this morning,you'll see where Gitano, one of our wonderful attorneys here gave us some great info.

LOL yea I slept a little bit, going fishing with my dad later this afternoon for my birthday.

Paximus!!! Did you go to bed last night? lol

If you guys go back to where we were discussing this around 2am this morning,you'll see where Gitano, one of our wonderful attorneys here gave us some great info.

LOL yea I slept a little bit, going fishing with my dad later this afternoon for my birthday.

vQzgV.png

You're hot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True, if there was strong evidence of a crime. But CPS does not need the same level of evidence that the police need to make those kinds of decisions. If LE is still working on their case and still gathering evidence and waiting for forensics, but they have strong suspicions about one of the parents, I can see why they might go to CPS to get some quick help.

Just for example, just speculation, let's say one of the boys told a teacher that his dad [ or his mom] was asking them to lie to the police about something. Maybe they saw one of the parents messing with the window screen that morning, but were told not to tell the police. That would not be enough to arrest anyone yet, but it may be enough to protect the boys from that parent for now.

Agree. I do not believe LE has anything sufficient enough for an arrest regarding Isabel's disappearance or whatever else may have been going on with the children. However, one of the two boys may have told someone about something suspicious one of the parents did that night or early morning, and as you said, perhaps it was staging the scene before reporting Isabel's disappearance and the boy was told to lie to LE.

MOO

Sergio told us that her last words were "NO DADDY, I'M TIRED"

Omg. I kept reading this and trying to get your point. Duh! I'm a little slow today.

I feel so sick. I really hope it wasn't like this but I keep coming back to it. MOO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL Pax @ your toon... he looks like he might have just devoured some chorizo

Happy birthday!

Sergio told us that her last words were "NO DADDY, I'M TIRED"

That statement was supposed to be in response to an offer of food, however, with the most recent developments regarding the other children I am curious if what she said was witnessed by anyone else. In other words, if those were her words, what was it really in response to? With lies there are often some hint of truth.

:(

MOO

Morning all.... Happy birthday again Pax. Enjoy your fishing outing. Heading to Rose Canyon Lake?

I have never seen "our" mountain lion, but know the high school has. One of my daughters went to school there and in that time they had several sightings. I would *love* to see him, however. Likely he's stalking the mule deer we have around here...

This place is no fun taking 5 minutes to load and post =/

Morning all.... Happy birthday again Pax. Enjoy your fishing outing. Heading to Rose Canyon Lake?

I have never seen "our" mountain lion, but know the high school has. One of my daughters went to school there and in that time they had several sightings. I would *love* to see him, however. Likely he's stalking the mule deer we have around here...

Yea he has been seen a lot in the Sabino High School area, he is definitely eating the deer! He is huge just a big incredible kitty.

We are driving down to Patagonia Lake and gonna spend the night and fish, I will have my wireless phone to check in of course! Ever been down to Patagonia, its the most beautiful little town hour or so from Tucson and it is mostly famous artists and writers who live there, then about 10 miles up from there is a big lake for boating and fishing.

This place is no fun taking 5 minutes to load and post =/

I am getting "refreshaphobia" and "quotaphobia".
Now I have "postaphobia" wondering if trying to post this will work or not.....

Yes I thought it was me but it's Websleuths. I'll come back later.

I havent been to Patagonia since I was like 14. Have a great time with your dad. Happy Birthday :)

Whats got me with this is that the one parent cant have any contact. Its gott abe pretty bad for
CPS to say, "ya you lost your daughter, and now you cant have contact with your other children." I said in one of the first threads that I would eat my keyboard if it was one of the parents, Im beginning to think I shouldn't have said that.

Don't worry Aura, some of us who have been around here a long long time still get fooled too.

Yea he has been seen a lot in the Sabino High School area, he is definitely eating the deer! He is huge just a big incredible kitty.

We are driving down to Patagonia Lake and gonna spend the night and fish, I will have my wireless phone to check in of course! Ever been down to Patagonia, its the most beautiful little town hour or so from Tucson and it is mostly famous artists and writers who live there, then about 10 miles up from there is a big lake for boating and fishing.

Yes, I've been there. I hear they re-did the camping facilities... which I was not at all fond of. We were scouting places to camp a few years ago and crossed Patagonia off our list for that reason. Let me know how you find them now.

Unless our erstwhile reporters are really on the ball over the weekend, I'm not sure we'll hear much more til Monday. Unless there's an arrest.

Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member