AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing about the 6:30ish business that could be possible to me...say Mom had just left for work, and Dad was faking the screen thing in the back yard, the dogs were excited, etc. maybe he had some help or spoke to someone who happened by, and the boys woke up at 8am, which is when he had to put on the show that she had been taken. He could feasibly have had from 6:30-8:00AM to take Isabel elsewhere, if so...just a wild scenario here, not even based on my own opinions, necessarily.

There was previous discussion about some sort of quilt or blanket. I don't recall the context, but I think it may have been in regard to possible re-enactment of the events of that morning. If so, I wonder if maybe one of the boys maybe saw someone carrying out a rolled up quilt or blanket and maybe it was large enough to hold a small child. And if so, then maybe this is how LE can say they feel she did not walk out on her own. Just some thoughts about this.

But if the boys saw that wouldnt they give a description of the perp to LE.

The older boy acted like he didnt have a clue who took Isa.

Question for anyone who might know: Given that she is/was a pediatric nurse, would Becky have been required to report CPS intervention in her home? Seems to me that if there were concerns about her or her husband's parenting skills it might not be in the best interest of the TMC to have Mrs. Celis charged with the care of injured and/or sick children. :moo:

The only thing about the 6:30ish business that could be possible to me...say Mom had just left for work, and Dad was faking the screen thing in the back yard, the dogs were excited, etc. maybe he had some help or spoke to someone who happened by, and the boys woke up at 8am, which is when he had to put on the show that she had been taken. He could feasibly have had from 6:30-8:00AM to take Isabel elsewhere, if so...just a wild scenario here, not even based on my own opinions, necessarily.

I dunno know but our dogs dont go crazy barking at us if we are outside with them.

They bark at strangers.

IMO

I dunno know but our dogs dont go crazy barking at us if we are outside with them.

They bark at strangers.

IMO

Well, they might get excited if you were removing screens from the window...who knows...

But if the boys saw that wouldnt they give a description of the perp to LE.

The older boy acted like he didnt have a clue who took Isa.

Yeah, good point. I'll have to go back and try to re-read all the discussions on the blanket/quilt.

Well, they might get excited if you were removing screens from the window...who knows...

Like I said I dont know but we have our dogs out in the yard with us when we take all the screens off to wash the outside of our windows or even when we are doing yardwork and they dont do anything. They are too busy running around playing with each other or they will laydown close to where we are working and take a snooze. lol

IMO

BBM I thought that just meant they don't believe she wandered away on her own.
Yes, I understand that. All I am thinking is that to state this belief so strongly, there must be evidence leading them to think that.

I said this earlier in the day, and I'm still standing by my specuation that Isa could have been taken out of the house anytime after BC put her hair into a pigtail and she went to bed, got up for work and never looked in to see if Isa was still there in bed. Sergio fell asleep on the couch that night, so basically no one knows just when she was taken, if she was.

I think they just do not have evidence that shows a murder, IMO...and can hold out hope based on that.
I think you're right, clu. We saw that just recently in Sam Koenig's case.

There was previous discussion about some sort of quilt or blanket. I don't recall the context, but I think it may have been in regard to possible re-enactment of the events of that morning. If so, I wonder if maybe one of the boys maybe saw someone carrying out a rolled up quilt or blanket and maybe it was large enough to hold a small child. And if so, then maybe this is how LE can say they feel she did not walk out on her own. Just some thoughts about this.

My question about this is - and it is a real question, not a rhetorical one - how big would such a blanket have to be, to adequately conceal what was inside? I mean I have no kids and it's hard for me to picture...but I have a king-sized "down" comforter, which I'd imagine would help to conceal the shape of whatever's wrapped in it because it is itself fluffy so it doesn't just drape over things...but then that means there's extra bulk to handle. Do people often carry 6-y/OS? The whole business seems so unwieldy to me.

When I got my house back from my delinquent tenants, I was fixing it up so I could move into it. I did not really plan to paint the insides of the closets, but they looked dingy after the walls were painted, and I had paint left. When I went into the closet in the room of the boy (was 16 when they moved in and 21 when they left) to see how the clothes bars came out, I turned toward the inside of the door, looking towards the bedroom. Above the door was some stuff I found pretty offensive written with one of those big fat black markers. You would never have seen it unless you were inside the closet.

When I was 11 and my parents sold out first house, i was mad about it and I wrote in my closet "dear new owners, this was my room first and when I grow up I will buy this house back. Do not change the color of MY room. Sincerely, (me).

Wonder if they found it lol

Yes, I understand that. All I am thinking is that to state this belief so strongly, there must be evidence leading them to think that.

I think it is fairly easy to rule out the possibility that she walked off, by the fact that she has not been found, JMO...if they had cameras showing otherwise someone would have been charged by now,JMO...Le was just pointing out that this is the one thing they feel confident did NOT happen. JMO

So did anyone figure out for sure if BC stayed the whole night at the home or are we still unsure?

They bark at strangers.

IMO

Our dogs go crazy when let out in the morning if they smell something new and different in the yard. If a stray dog was there during the night, the first thing they do is re-mark their pee spots. MOO the dogs were barking (alerting) on a strange scent in their yard. I wish Alicia the neighbor would have looked out her window to see where the dogs tracked the scent. Was it to the back wall or toward the front?

So did anyone figure out for sure if BC stayed the whole night at the home or are we still unsure?

I don't know where that question came from? Is it speculation RC didn't live there?
You are sure cute though bf...lol

I'm struck by the fact that LE has determined that Isabel didn't leave of her own accord but was carried out/taken out by someone else.

If we are to judge that by the same strict criteria that the 'no reason to believe she's not alive' statement, it must mean they have evidence in the form of visual that she was taken (video, for example) of physical (a lot of blood, for example).

Something to consider.

BBM I thought that just meant they don't believe she wandered away on her own.

But callyn, if she didn't wander away on her own, doesn't it follow that all we have left is that she was carried/taken out by someone else? What other alternatives are left; what am I not seeing that might be another consideration? (I am being slow tonight just like the WS server, lol.)

They bark at strangers.

IMO

I think that might just depend on the dog? (I'm sure you know that, sorry if I sound dumb.) My back neighbors' dog barks a lot when he's out playing with them, I guess just cuz he's excited. Took me some getting used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BJarv