AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re-reading that quote from Villasenor about SC and space between him and the older kids, it's really reading, to me, like something happened between SC and the older boys specifically - and that the space needed implies that maybe he has been overbearing or hard on them.

I know it's a lot to read into it - but that is how it comes across to me. That probably he has been overly harsh with the boys since Isa's disappearance, and that's why the space/separation was needed.

Btw, I wanted to say thanks to Anita R for the pics and descriptions of the vigil and neighborhood, etc, fom last night. I was really, really saddened picturing SC stuck behind the wall watching the vigil and his family from afar :( and you really gave us a GREAT sense of the atmosphere there at the vigil and neighborhood, so BIG THANKS! :)

I agree. I am a long-time poster, I haven't posted here for quite a while, but I've been a member of Websleuths for YEARS. I'm pretty darn confident in my intelligence, honesty and credibility. But I have to admit, when I was being challenged about a detail in a post I made (and I couldn't back it up) and then other posters mentioned "knowing that certain posters are/n't credible", I wondered if the post(s) were directed at me. Had I been a newbie, having a bad day, feeling insecure or otherwise, I may have just left the forum right then and there. However, I decided that the posts WEREN'T about *me* :D and here I am.

Let's not chase posters away by being rude. Also, please everyone take my humor with a grain of salt. If I didn't crack a joke here and there, I'd be a bawling mess on the ground, unable to cope with the injustice of all of these missing children and broken hearted families!

Just wanted to say that I appreciate all your posts, very good info!

I have a question about SC hanging around at the vigil last night.

Was that a violation of the CPS voluntary agreement?

I mean if he isn't even allowed phone calls to the boys, how is standing across the street where he could be seen okay? Wouldn't there be a distance he has to stay away? Maybe he was outside of that distance so it's okay.

Does anyone know how these no contact things work in AZ? TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In catch up mode again - I can't answer for Arizona but Texas seems very similar. If it is uncomfortable to the other parent or children then he can be asked to leave, in this case I think he organized to be there.

My grandson is protected by a no contact, if I see the parent with no contact while we are out I make every effort for him not too but once it couldn't be helped. Breaks my heart because he doesn't know any different - it is his parent, at 2 he couldn't really care less when it comes down to it.

I had the right to say something if I felt it was breaking the rules, the police would decide that - then, in my case CPS also organized a restraining order after a few uncalled for visits (and abusive language to me). so now it would be a criminal offense.

There is a supervided visitation once a week - minimum of 30 minutes.

I will repeat a statement that I made very early on within days of Isa's abduction ..not only is my opinion the same but more importantly its that I believe at this point the consequences are beyond repairable at this time..

My statement very early on was that if this Celis family truly is actually innocent of their daughters disappearance(that most of us fully realize is very likely her death rather than "disappearance") this Tuscon police Department have done irreparable and IMO at this ppoint unforgivable damage to this family..

Moo is still that I don' believe Sergio and Becky are responsible for Isa's abduction.. I believe that the perp has thus far done an adequate job of covering their tracks.. I do not believe that adequate job will allow him to forever go undetected but I believe LE quite possibly hasn't a damn clue as to what has happened to Isa aand they are hoping like hell that its the parents and that if by God they press hard enough, long enough that it will solve their case miraculously..meanwhile that is their focus and strategy throw as much as they can toward the parents in hopes that the combo of police.. CPS.. media.. and public pressure will crack this family.. ..

Well they've cracked this family alright.. and if it just so happens that my fear is correct this TPD has destroyed a family that were the helpless victims of having their daughter stolen and murdered..

I just couldnt pass this post without giving it the recognition it deserves.

My sentiments exactly Smooth Operator!

And it wouldnt be the first family that LE mistakenly honed in on and put them through pure hell even though they were innocent.

IMO

Well, I have a story about that. In 2009 (I was a member here under the name 'Shelby') there was a baby missing named Shannon Dedrick. Her babysitters name was Susan Elizabeth Baker. That name looked farmiliar to one of our posters, this woman had been a suspect in the disappearance of her 3 year old stepson, Paul, in 1987. LE was contacted and the baby was found, alive thank god, in a wooden box under her bed. She was in good health. Paul was never found.

I will also remind readers that during the Laci Peterson trial, pictures that were taken by forum members (of a bag of cement in the Peterson driveway) was entered into evidence and may have helped convict the murderer.

P.s. Shelby, that is really cool about the poster here. She surely saved that baby's life! :woohoo:

Although LE has not come right out and said SC is a suspect they have surely insinuated it many times. For arguments sake let's say SC is INNOCENT and LE knows it. How would leading us to believe he is guilty bring Isabel home?

*Snipped*

Btw, I wanted to say thanks to Anita R for the pics and descriptions of the vigil and neighborhood, etc, fom last night. I was really, really saddened picturing SC stuck behind the wall watching the vigil and his family from afar :( and you really gave us a GREAT sense of the atmosphere there at the vigil and neighborhood, so BIG THANKS! :)
Thank you, Gardenlady and everyone else who has mentioned my posts/commentary. I had so much running through my mind when I was writing my posts that I was afraid that they didn't make sense or that I might have left something out. THAT'S why having a co-conspirator would have been perfect! Someone could have taken notes. ;)

Although LE has not come right out and said SC is a suspect they have surely insinuated it many times. For arguments sake let's say SC is INNOCENT and LE knows it. How would leading us to believe he is guilty bring Isabel home?

Maybe to set the actual perp at ease? Either so he isn't spooked into running, or, god forbid, harming Isa. Or perhaps lull him into a sense of ease so that he slips up somehow.

Oh no, the head-banging smilie...I apologize if I've offended anyone with my (frequent over)use of it. :( I never thought about it from you particular perspective...I just realized that I use it a lot because I'm so often frustrated with the brain drain I'm feeling by the time I get here most days. I'm so sorry.

Me too, all that ^^^ :truce:

It may not really be all that voluntary. JMO

You're right - kind of. It is voluntary as in he signs it and legally has not LOST custody of the child. In my case, it was either the parent signed it or CPS would take the child immediately and start proceedings against parent. The parent had to do certain things while they had given up custody. But 4 times that parent came around with papers saying they had custody and I had to call CPS (until the paperwork arrived). To LE it doesn't matter that there is a temp order - he can actually go in and take the boys any time he wants (because he still has parental custody) BUT that would no doubt led to something bigger.

It is a difficult thing to explain in print, especially when I am trying to disguise my case and the parent involved - I'd be happy to explain privately if I have not been clear :)

I believe it is the Loma Verde subdivision. Still trying to pin down the builders.

I believe the builder info is on the assessor's site (could be mis-remembering), but that site appears to be down today. Figures. LOL

BBM. I feel your pain. However, IMO, until LE clears the family Isa is the only known true victim at this point, and my immediate concern. It's hard to have a discussion when the lines are blurred like they are in this case.

I agree that it is hard, but not impossible. There are 17 threads of discussion! I think there are many ways to discuss SC and RC as POIs fairly... I try to remain fair by ensuring that my discussions about their involvement are based in some kind of evidence. Since I am still essentially here :fence: sometimes jumping off, sometimes falling off, but always getting back up, I have posted coments that both consider family as victims and POIs.

I think the discussions of the 911 tape have been interesting! This is an evidenced-based discussion. We have a diverse group! Depending on the point of view, there are many interpretations here... I am learning from these discussions. For me the parents as "victims" aspect comes to light when I see things out there in the big electronic world that are grossly inaccurate and not based on actual evidence.

JMO

Yeah, I use head-bangy icon lots too, lol. It's an easy one to remember the code for, and does such a good job of expressing frustration. :blush:

In lab we have a sign on one of our cabinets, "stress relief kit" and underneath it there is a circle and the words "bang head here." lol I took a pick to upload here but I can't do that on my iPad. :(

http://www.onthepontyend.com/2008/08/birmingham-city-2-barnsley-0.html but I did find it online! Enjoy ans please relieve stress responsibly. ;)

Maybe to set the actual perp at ease? Either so he isn't spooked into running, or, god forbid, harming Isa. Or perhaps lull him into a sense of ease so that he slips up somehow.

That's the thing I keep reminding myself. Whenever LE speaks they know they are speaking to the PERP first, the public second.

Ok, off to my day job (Super Mommy). :hero:

If anyone has any questions for me or requests, I am happy to go back and take more pics or whatever. Maybe the locals can meet up at 5 guys, then form an information posse. (It's hard to observe whilst safely driving, fyi.) Gali, Paxi, Pieper, BWilson? Anyone?

An information posse? I'm jealous! Your idea sounds lovely.

"My husband's a great father who loves his boys, who loves his daughter. He's a great husband, a great father. At the end of the day when she comes home, everybody's questions will be answered," Celis told ABC affiliate KGUN.

OK, then. Becky sounds very sure that Isabel will come home and that everyone will then understand what happened. So, where is the little girl and with whom? Why is she not home where she belongs? WTF!!

A parent should never lose hope. That is one thing Marc Klass always stresses to every parent in this situation.

And yes, Becky knows when they find who took Isa they will also know it had nothing to do with Sergio or Becky.

I am not sure what you mean about why she isnt home?:waitasec: A lot of children are not home with their families when they have been abducted. That would be like asking Ed Smart why wasnt Elizabeth home, imo.

IMO

It is possible that the builder of the Celis house only built that house and not any others....have a relative that basically built his own house under his own contracting license and not any others...

Also pretty sure there is not an HOA in the Celis neighborhood, most of the older neighborhoods in Tucson don't do that sort of thing.

It's weird that I had not noticed this before on Google maps, but I found out on the county site that the house behind them on the other side the back alley is the exact same floor plan.

So I guess they will not be releasing any videos. Has LE come out and said they have any? Probably not because it could 'hinder the investigation'..?

I am back to neither parent was involved.
But still bothered by the most recent CPS action.
And why LE felt the need to talk about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
widaniels