AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.adobe.com/

I am not sure...but PDF is made by Adobe, so they might have an answer?

ETA http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/adobepdf.html

ETA2: another option is to read selected screenshots of reports by our posters here
AZ Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 Media & Document Dump (No Discussion) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Hi, thanks. It seems to be a problem with the website itself on iOS devices. I can read PDFs no problem but can't get that far. That's okay, they will get there someday.

Hopefully they will read down and it will make sense.

Good night all, thank you for the screenshots and posts about the relevant portions of the documents. My Verizon air card was acting up tonight and I could not get the files download.

Thanks, Knox.

I don't have Iphone or anything Apple, so I had no idea how to really help, but I can say Apple products would be my choice if not for work.

Hi, thanks. It seems to be a problem with the website itself on iOS devices. I can read PDFs no problem but can't get that far. That's okay, they will get there someday.

ohhh I see...okay well we cannot upload the pdfs here, as far as my try.

Hi guys I've been on and off all night but i am so behind. I know i've asked this question before...a while back..maybe even more than once. If someone answered and i missed it, thank you for answering and i'm so sorry for asking again. Ok, so i haven't been able to read any of the documents yet (ugghhh), so i was hoping it's ok to just ask if anyone knows (either by reading the documents OR if you just know). Here's my question. Didn't a man and his son come to the Celis house that morning while the police were there wanting to say something or report something? If that's true, does anyone know what he said or reported and who he was? Also, is there anything in the document stuff about it at all?
Thanks.
*still trying to get caught up*

I am pretty sure it's the Rodriguez. He is an uncle and lives on the same street. LE impounded his truck where they found a towel witth traces of blood and a knife.

If I am wrong, can someone verify? TIA

ETA Need to add that they also took care of the dogs as per docs.

Pens, I am really interested on your take on this doc dump, if it changed your view at all, and any general observations you would care to share.

This is such a complex case.

Even if you do not respond, I wanted say that.
I have been too lazy today to read through the entire dump. I am really impressed by the amount of notes that LE recorded and all their thousands of hours spent trying to locate Isabel.

I have been too lazy today to read through the entire dump. I am really impressed by the amount of notes that LE recorded and all their thousands of hours spent trying to locate Isabel.

Thanks for responding.
Me too @ impressed.

After reading all what I've read thus far pdf 1 and 2 ... I can kinda see why LE released it .. It shows alot of frustraition, misdirection, bs from public and it also points out a great deal of poss. avenues. It also somewhat points out signs of evidence tampering and cover up angles that lead them to not be able to exclude family. I am wondering what may have been found in SC's bloodwork and if that could have played a part in the separation agreement.
The document dump also shows that there are some "very interesting" people in Isabel's family tree, therefore, her parents may also be "interesting".

Quite crtain already discussed am catching up and am infuriated by this info below..:devil:
Particularly troubling to Tronziger is the statement in the report: "Mark went on to say that something didn't seem right about what was going on and alluded that he believed that the father was involved in some way."

"Absolutely not true. That's another misquote," Tronziger says.

"We were talking in the context of Isabel running away from home or if there was some kind of foul play, and so my remarks were simply centered around I thought it would be odd that the little girls would run away," Tronziger says.

"To take that statement and morph it into a specific comment on a specific person, is simply not how it transpired," he adds.

Even the words exchanged during the chance meeting in the restaurant have Tronziger wondering.

The police report states, "Mark made it very clear that he wanted to talk to a detective about the case and that he might have some pertinent information."

I asked Tronziger, "Did you say you might have some pertinent information?"

Tronziger answered, "Absolutely not."

"Again, I don't know where that came from because I was told that they wanted to interview me," he says.

Tronziger says what he found interesting happened during the formal interview.

"The interview was never recorded. The officer who was interviewing me...he didn't write anything down. So it's very possible he went back and he started writing in what he thought he heard during that interview, but what he wrote simply was not what was said," Tronziger says.

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/18628999/tucson-man-concerned-police-report-misquotes-him

ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE! :devil:

Could he be backpedaling? He likely did not expect that his statement would be put on the internet where Sergio's and Becky's friends and their "interesting" family members would read it.

BBM

That was exactly my thought. Honestly, I think with such a large group of people that know the family or friends of the family have been pretty quiet. I can imagine why. It's been very silent to me compared to other cases. Not many wanting their 15 minutes of fame. jmo

The office manager told police that Sergio Celis did not administer "anesthesia or drugs to patients, but he does prepare them for the doctors."
http://azstarnet.com/news/local/cri...cle_91fee6b2-df37-5c40-bc2a-20e15fe69299.html

Sergio, an unlicensed dental assistant, prepares anesthesia and medications for an oral surgeon? I am really hoping that this was incorrectly recorded. :eek: I hope police will return and ask for verification on the past months' inventory count compared to amount administered for those medications he has "prepared".

I hope Isabel was able to go to sleep on her own quickly at night and her disappearance was not related to a medication overdose.

The office manager told police that Sergio Celis did not administer "anesthesia or drugs to patients, but he does prepare them for the doctors."
http://azstarnet.com/news/local/cri...cle_91fee6b2-df37-5c40-bc2a-20e15fe69299.html

Sergio, an unlicensed dental assistant, prepares anesthesia and medications for an oral surgeon? I am really hoping that this was incorrectly recorded. :eek: (I won't be having any oral surgery in Tucson.)

I took it to mean he prepares the patients for the doctors, not the drugs or anesthesia. :moo:

But she said " My son HAS ___________"

so wouldn't she have said ' my son is ' and not 'has' bipolar?

It was redlined out - let it go. Just let it go for now. If additional info comes out, it can be discussed at that time. For now, these are minors. We don't sleuth minors - so let it go.

I'm jumping off your post, Katy - but I am talking to everybody.

Salem

I am pretty sure it's the Rodriguez. He is an uncle and lives on the same street. LE impounded his truck where they found a towel witth traces of blood and a knife.

If I am wrong, can someone verify? TIA

ETA Need to add that they also took care of the dogs as per docs.

Ugh...my post is gone.....and it's late and i'm tired.
Anyway i was saying thank you for answering and how it frustrates me that i feel like i've been following this from day one and then i find out i've missed huge chunks of the story!
How could i have never heard of the impounded truck of the uncle and the towel and traces of blood and a freaking knife?
So the police have to know by now if that was Isa's blood in the truck or on the knife or towel, right?
What are we waiting for?
They have to know something about that by now??????

This is crazy why In the hell-o can I not see.. get to.. open.. or download ANY Of THE 6 PDF of docs?
I have never had any issue opening.. reading.. downloading the pdfs ..why are they not even showing up at all but rather when I click on link. At any site it only takes me to blank page?

Help..I understand it doesnt work onapple products likemy iPhone but I have never had an issue reading and opening the PDF on my Android tablet?

Wtf? ..I even updated my adobe reader but still nothing.. anyone know why its not working on an OS THAT Is NOT apple iOS and has never had a prob reading PDF before now..

This is ultra frustrating!

Oh no.
(2nd set PDF, page 60)
Before the K-9s had to removed because of the heat, one of them hit on a residence at E. Cooper Street that belongs to Min Hahn. Min Hahn the anesthesiologist? Sergio works with an oral surgeon and anesthesiologists.

Did the dog hit at an anesthesiologist’s address? Did Sergio go there to get medical help for something that happened to Isabel that evening?
http://www.healthgrades.com/physician/dr-min-hahn-xtl29

Oh no....again.
One officer reported that a resident on East 13th Street said she heard a "dog going crazy barking" at a house on East Cooper Street at about 2 a.m. April 21

Remembering WHY we are here. :please:
Because sometimes in all the drama I start to forget. :tears:

Princess Isa

isa2p.jpg

isa9.jpg

isa13.jpg

isa17.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/FindIsabel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics