AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too frustrating. No E for effort on the parent's part.

A private investigator, who?

When Haleigh Cummings disappeared, HLN did a "walk through" of the mobile home that Haleigh lived in. It was spiffed up for the segment...New clothes with tags, beds made but still a very camping type lifestyle with beds on floor. Cleaned up at least some.

Wasn't it NBC who paid for Sergio & Becky to stay in that motel for the media coverage with hand picked reporters?

I feel money is involved and have ever since the painting started...Lisa Irwin's case did something similar for a "walk through" on camera.

It's stinking now. jmo

Money was raised and given to the Celis family. I'm sure that's where at least some of it came from.

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/cri...cle_8a0e22a3-f9a3-5df6-a4f1-163f280fad8f.html

<<Child Protective Services workers went to Isabel Celis' home in December, months before the 6-year-old was reported missing.

CPS representatives would not discuss the case. Tucson police Lt. Fabian Pacheco confirmed the department was aware of the CPS visit to the Celis home but said he did not know the circumstances.

Officials with CPS and the Tucson Police Department recently said the child-welfare agency had been involved in the case since Isabel was reported missing on April 21. But Wednesday morning, Pacheco said investigators were aware CPS had made contact with the family much earlier.>>

Did we ever find out why?

I've been on this thread since the day Isabel disappeared and I remember many conversation about the CPS visit, but I don't recall any details being released as to why they were called to home in the first place.

At this point they admit they have grown very frustrated with the investigation, one that has even cast suspicion over Sergio Celis. "I can't understand at the six month point how they have absolutely nothing, to have nothing, and if it was me, why wouldn't they have me gone already, I'm not afraid to say that",

http://www.kvoa.com/news/isabel-celis-now-missing-6-months-and-still-no-answers/

That begs the question - what is he afraid to say?

The fact he is saying to LE "they have absolutely nothing" is a powerful reminder to me of Gerry McCann when told by LE they thought his daughter Madeleine was dead, and had died that night in their apartment.

If you or I were accused of killing/disapppearing our own child we would say -

"Oh my God are you nuts? Go out and get this guy! You're wasting time and energy questioning me! Please, please help us! Someone, listen to me! I did not do this! My baby has been stolen you @(*&&)"

No, we have Sergio, like the McCann before him (and the Ramsey, via lawyers), whos reaction to being accused is to coldly tell LE -

"you have nothing".

and then proceed to discredit everyone in the investigation, out loud, in a public forum.

:furious:

Truly, cases like these must be LE's worst nightmare. Completely frustrating, thankless and risky to the career besides.

BBM

Hes not afraid to say anything nor is he afraid to publicly show displeasure at how TPD has treated Isa's case. That shows me he is not involved in Isa's disappearance. He is not afraid of TPD or to speakout against them because he knows he did not harm his little daughter.

The Celis family has every right in the world to have an opinion about how the police has investigated this case. They certainly arent the first family to show displeasure and with good reason.

Its been many long months. TPD said she was abducted so where is she and why havent TPD arrested the real perp who took her away?

I have not heard one thing about the Celis family hiring a lawyer.

IMO

Too frustrating. No E for effort on the parent's part.

A private investigator, who?

I dont think it is necessary that the public knows who the PI is.

I felt it would come to this when there has been no movement on the case by TPD.

IMO

MOO.

Rebecca and Sergio already know exactly what happened to Isa. They know all the details of the crime. That is why they have never once begged to know what happened to their daughter. :(

What they do NOT know and what is making them antsy now is how the investigation is coming along. Just what do investigators have? How much have they already figured out? Did we (meaning RC and SC) forget something and LE is onto us? They are desperate to know what LE has on them.

MOO is that LE considers them suspects and as such would not share with them any findings linking them to Isa's disappearance. Sadly, without a body it may be only blood, prints, other DNA, etc unless a witness comes forward or Isa's body is found.

It is as if the silence from LE is beginning to sound rather like a TellTale Heart under the floorboards. Maybe it will be their undoing.

They know what happened to their daughter. She was abducted from her bedroom and TPD has not found her nor the perp who abducted her.

And they have always wanted her to be found and returned to her family."Bring Isa home."

IMO

They know what happened to their daughter. She was abducted from her bedroom and TPD has not found her nor the perp who abducted her.

And they have always wanted her to be found and returned to her family."Bring Isa home."

IMO

Although we have defined " abduction" many times ( I will be happy to point out once again ) abduction does not necessarily mean or infer a "stranger abduction" nor a "kidnapping by a stranger".
"It means the removal of a person by force or cunning" this could include a family cover up too ( spiriting Isa away).
As far as the TPD not finding her or the " perp" LE has still not named or cleared any one any persons of interest in this case either. This has always included the family.
That is pretty significant. Just Sayin' JMOO

No information on the peculiar CPS situation. No results of forensics or polygraphs. No clearing ANYone. To me (combined with numerous other hunches/info/etc., blah) this equates to Mom 'n Dad ain't off the hook. Not by a long shot.

BBM

Hes not afraid to say anything nor is he afraid to publicly show displeasure at how TPD has treated Isa's case. That shows me he is not involved in Isa's disappearance. He is not afraid of TPD or to speakout against them because he knows he did not harm his little daughter.

The Celis family has every right in the world to have an opinion about how the police has investigated this case. They certainly arent the first family to show displeasure and with good reason.

Its been many long months. TPD said she was abducted so where is she and why havent TPD arrested the real perp who took her away?

I have not heard one thing about the Celis family hiring a lawyer.

IMO

Why would they need to hire a lawyer?

As Sergio himself said, LE clearly have "absolutely nothing".

:dunno:

Why would they need to hire a lawyer?

As Sergio himself said, LE clearly have "absolutely nothing".

:dunno:

:rocker:I know we are going around in circles, now saying the same frustrating discussions over and over. But, I don't think SC or RC or JM had to go out and find a lawyer, or hire a new one at all. i really think they had one on line already for their previous charges and appearances between previous CPS and the dog stuff.

The Celises have gotten off all of those charges. Right? IMOO they already have a good lawyer. Also I am sure they were in touch with of a lawyer when they were creating their foundation too. ( a lot of paper work) It is pretty easy to get advice from a lawyer. there is even that website called"just ask...a lawyer( carpenter etc)"

I am counting the days for TPD to release some new documents/evidence. I hope they do not sit on them for another 90 days. I hope there are some answers and pray for justice for Isabel.

Just ask yourself this: what was the FIRST thing this family did after their darling daughter was "stolen" from their home? Make a public appearance pleading for her return? No, they had to be practically FORCED to do that by TPD.

Appear at a public event? Nope, not that either.

The FIRST thing these parents did was put up a Facebook page and web site asking for donations to "find" their daughter.

Now, ask yourself what YOU would do if it was your kid. I bet the last thing on your mind in the first 5 days would be setting up a Wells Fargo account and a PayPal account for money.

Would you be more concerned with selling trinkets and t-shirts for money than actually looking for your kid? I bet not.

The fact is, these parents have been unofficial suspects from Day 1, and they remain so today.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - when this is all revealed - and it will, at some point be revealed - I hope that Sergio and Company are made to pay back EVERY PENNY of this "investigation."

Perfectly stated, although I must add that I think she's alive. But alive or dead, I agree that these parents know all. Which makes the fundraising aspect even more egregious.

MOO.

Rebecca and Sergio already know exactly what happened to Isa. They know all the details of the crime. That is why they have never once begged to know what happened to their daughter. :(

What they do NOT know and what is making them antsy now is how the investigation is coming along. Just what do investigators have? How much have they already figured out? Did we (meaning RC and SC) forget something and LE is onto us? They are desperate to know what LE has on them.

MOO is that LE considers them suspects and as such would not share with them any findings linking them to Isa's disappearance. Sadly, without a body it may be only blood, prints, other DNA, etc unless a witness comes forward or Isa's body is found.

It is as if the silence from LE is beginning to sound rather like a TellTale Heart under the floorboards. Maybe it will be their undoing.

To be fair, from what I know/recall, the first and largest Facebook group page was not family-instigated or even supported. It was an entrepreneur/social media aficionado here in town named Steve who had no ties whatsoever to the family but wanted to show the world the power of social media. Later he stepped away from the page. Another cropped up with a PayPal link early on. Family or not, I'm not sure.

But amen on the observation about the parent's lack of public presence. Then and now. Life resumed "as normal" very early on for them aside from a few staged events and a plethora of trinkets...

We recently had the largest annual "event" in Tucson shy of the rodeo. Over 100K attendees. Nowhere in this festival event was a Bring Isabel Celis Home booth. No one handed out flyers, hung a banner, or had a prayer service or concert. Nada. I can guarantee you Tucson Meet Yourself would have gladly provided a free booth/tent or hosted a vigil. If asked.

Last blathering (for now... LOL). I too believe she is still alive. And safe.

Thanks for the good post to read and keeping Isabel in your thoughts. I do daily, several times at least. I agree with all of you.

I don't agree with some posts that come from nowhere though. All of us could pick apart a post. It's done daily.

Great group. Has anyone at all, heard about a search anywhere? Anything?

jmo, tia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members