AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
View from the Cactus Moon Bar. The group of 5 on the video followed the path through the church parking lot. The mysterious figure, for some reason, was lurking down the path between Circuit City and the wall.

My impression is that the figure was much more east between the Office Max and the wall.

In the last PC, Le said something like " we've already spoken to others who may appear in the video, we only are seeking the 5 people in a group..."

So what does that mean? Did the figure see the five people and alert police? Or did they determine who that figure was and what he or she was doing there? Or are there additional people in longer versions of the video?

It kind of seems they spoke to the person we see already since they state they are only seeking the five people. Hmmm.

I think it is plausible. That would even it out...3 males, 3 females. I did not hear the presser, so I don't know what was said.

But if they already talked to everyone in the video eacept the five, then it is unlikely the sixth person was with the group. The body language didn't indicate to me that they were together, but it is very hard to tell since it;s so light you can barely see the person.

Dimples! :)

While you are there will you check and see if that big red box thingie (technical word, lol) on top of the 2nd building back has roof access or is just for decorative purposes, please? Not the building that sits kitty-corner and has the trailer but the building behind that one. It has a big red box on top, maybe just decorative but may also be roof access. I can't zoom in close enough to tell in map programs right now if there is a door to the roof on the backside. Can anybody else tell if there is a door or if that is just face front/decoration? Somebody either knew this family or had to have a view to watch them, unnoticed by others, in order to know which room was hers.

Even if that business is closed now it may have been a former employee.
If one were on the roof, I wonder if they could see the whole yard of the Celis' family. Things change a lot when you are higher up - perspective. Even if it appears from the ground that it is not a feasible idea it is amazing how different things look from up higher.

(I baked a cake and decorated it w/my GS today after I ducked out earlier. I feel much better now, lol. Cake and GS time fixes 'perspective'! ) :)
I got it to zoom in closer. There IS a door!

How did the perp access the area to Isa's bedroom window?

Not sure if this has been mentioned since I have not read all posts yet but I think the "trailer" shown on Google map might actually be one of those big construction type dumpsters. Maybe it was there for awhile in 2008 to collect debris from one of the big store closings? Just a thought.

i'm still trying to figure out how a perp got to the bedroom window and avoided getting eaten by the dogs...

Ok, I have two threads open...bouncing back and forth here..

My impression is that the figure was much more east between the Office Max and the wall.

It's my understanding that the Office Max is at the end of the path along Circuit City?

Attachments

• Ariel view of video location.png
    Ariel view of video location.png
    965.6 KB · Views: 19
Do any of the locals know about the large round area at the top of St. Joseph's Church? Is that a skylight, bells or could there be a way to get up there from the inside and have a view? I am thinking it is a skylight, as it is in the middle of what appears to be the main church. I would love to know for sure though.

Also, do they have a soup kitchen or onsite thrift store?
What is the building to the East of the Church used for - bunch of stuff stored outside?

I am just wondering if they have a lot of homeless in and out of there.
People that would pretty much stay in the area as long as their needs were being met.
Transient types.

Just thinking aloud...

Looks like the call in the scanner thread did not pan out.

I had a thought. Someone was asking why some posters were concerned about the uncle/cousin JM. I made a list of reasons but I forgot a huge one. Wasn't he talking about Isabel in the past tense just days after she went missing? Off to find the link.

I must need my eyes examined because I watched the video but only saw 4 people walking. However, I did see the person on the other side of the wall which would make 5 people. Am I wrong?

I must need my eyes examined because I watched the video but only saw 4 people walking. However, I did see the person on the other side of the wall which would make 5 people. Am I wrong?

I thought there was a group of five people-LE would like to talk to them.
Then, there is another person alone, don't know if LE spoke to him.

There are 2 males & 3 females walking. Many of us also see a 6th unidentified person on the other side of the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blondeboricua