Found Deceased AZ - Isabella Grogan-Cannella, 8, Bullhead City, 2 September 2014 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so, so, so tired of seeing these cases. Children surrounded by people who care more about themselves than their babies. I hope every person that lived in that house is locked up before this is over.

Poor little Isabella didn't stand a chance - either way. I sincerely hope any other children in the "care" of these losers will find true homes and better futures.

May you RIP, Bella.

Me too. I hear ya. Sigh.......

Ugh .. People of Walmart .. Google it for face palms and laughs .. Never fails that when I go there about once a month :

I see loud people yelling at their litter of offspring
I see barefoot toddlers screaming/ running like savages while parents argue
I see/ smell people who reek of BO and haven't bathed yet this month
I see young kids .. Like oldest 8 maybe .. Unattended
Just a few examples ... Ugh

Sorry OT but I despise that place!!

LOL, don't forget the 40 something checkout registers but only two cashiers working the entire store and one of those checkouts is for 20 items or less.....

Seriously if everyone in the house knew who had her I really hope they told the police and weren't trying to cover for this guy!

The fact that they didn't issue an Amber Alert leads me to believe the family was not forthcoming with the info that JR had her. He took her from the home without permission which is an abduction. They didn't know what he was going to do with her which places her in imminent danger. They knew enough about him to provide detailed suspect info for the Amber Alert. So to me it seems like the only reason they didn't issue one is because they didn't have that info.

The timeline is bothering me. She was last seen at 11:30 pm, Rector had to have walked her about 1/2 mile or more from her home to the area she was killed, she had no clothes on lower half of body so there is a possibility he raped her, then killed her, dug a shallow grave and buried her, then walked to Walmart, "shopped" for clothes, most likely changed into the shoplifted clothes in Walmart prior to leaving his old clothes in Walmart and was walking along the highway when police stopped him. Meanwhile the mother and others were also shopping at Walmart at the very same time that all this was suppose to have been occurring. 911 was called by her mother at 1:30 am. It seems to me that an awful lot happened in such a short time. Isn't it just a real miracle that he wasn't noticed by the mother and others while walking to Walmart to shoplift the clothes? Something is just not adding up here. :thinking:

You betcha. Hinky.

A police report released today by the Bullhead City Police Department said several adults were at the residence Monday evening and decided to go to Walmart at about 11 p.m. They left two children with their grandmother, Freddie Nicholson and Rector, who was downstairs. The report said the grandmother was upstairs and two children were playing hide-and-seek downstairs. When one girl went to the bathroom and came back out, the other child and Rector were missing.

A search of the house turned up nothing and the adults were called. They returned home and could not find Isabella or Rector. They called police.

bbm

http://www.mynews3.com/content/news...tor-arrest-murder/c6Pw5lyRv0qWbv42DfoRfA.cspx

The only other adult in the house was the grandmother so either she was the person who called the mom or Bella's sister called. And the grandmother would have been the person who searched the house before calling. This would have been at 11:30. So why would the family then spend two hours searching the house when both the grandmother and Bella's sister knew that JR had left with her? It makes no sense.

Why didn't the mom call police as soon as she got home and learned that JR took Bella? For that matter why didn't the grandmother call the police herself as soon as she found out? This was her granddaughter for goodness sakes! Some older man took her out of the house in the middle of the night and no one thought something bad was happening?

The whole story stinks.

LOL, don't forget the 40 something checkout registers but only two cashiers working the entire store and one of those checkouts is for 20 items or less.....

Yes!! Don't get me started!! My husband says I turn crazy when we go there .. :blushing:

Really would like to see the security video with timestamp showing the family entering and leaving Walmart and Rector entering and leaving Walmart as well as the video of the parking lot showing any vehicles being parked and leaving as well.

I agree and must mention that just last weekend I found a little boy who was lost. He was maybe 6 or 7. I asked if he was looking for his parents, he nodded yes. I told him to come talk to the lady in the Walmart shirt. He followed me. She took him to customer service where they repeatedly paged for his parents. This broke my heart. I sure hope he wasn't just left there, so sad.

He had to replace his clothing he threw away per msm tonight on as central.

Really would like to see the security video with timestamp showing the family entering and leaving Walmart and Rector entering and leaving Walmart as well as the video of the parking lot showing any vehicles being parked and leaving as well.

I was about to say the same thing - I'm slow at composing posts. :blushing:

The timeline makes no sense, the adults' stories make no sense, the lack of concern makes no sense. And I really want to know more about that sinister text.

I'm starting to believe those "rumors" flying around on social media...

Who in their right mind would let someone with Rector's criminal record stay in their home with their family and children????

Someone who is no stranger to jail themselves. <modsnip>

Bella was reported missing at 1:30am and Rector was picked up at 3am. Was he picked up because Walmart reported him as a shoplifter or because LE was looking for him?

I wondered if JR had ''borrowed'' Grandmother's car ((no mention of one being owned by her -- but my mind wanders to the one surrounded by yellow tape who owns that one?)) and she reported that to her daughter whilst daughter was at Walmart?? He could have parked it in the dirt near Walmart on one of the side roads and had planned to walk back to it KWIM?

You betcha. Hinky.

A police report released today by the Bullhead City Police Department said several adults were at the residence Monday evening and decided to go to Walmart at about 11 p.m. They left two children with their grandmother, Freddie Nicholson and Rector, who was downstairs. The report said the grandmother was upstairs and two children were playing hide-and-seek downstairs. When one girl went to the bathroom and came back out, the other child and Rector were missing.

A search of the house turned up nothing and the adults were called. They returned home and could not find Isabella or Rector. They called police.

bbm

http://www.mynews3.com/content/news...tor-arrest-murder/c6Pw5lyRv0qWbv42DfoRfA.cspx

The only other adult in the house was the grandmother so either she was the person who called the mom or Bella's sister called. And the grandmother would have been the person who searched the house before calling. This would have been at 11:30. So why would the family then spend two hours searching the house when both the grandmother and Bella's sister knew that JR had left with her? It makes no sense.

Why didn't the mom call police as soon as she got home and learned that JR took Bella? For that matter why didn't the grandmother call the police herself as soon as she found out? This was her granddaughter for goodness sakes! Some older man took her out of the house in the middle of the night and no one thought something bad was happening?

The whole story stinks.

Okayyyy... This is going to sound very sad...

But... Did JR take Bella on "outings" periodically/often/etc.?

Maybe this did not alert any of the adults until JR made the creepy phone message saying he had Bella...

In other words... Maybe this wasn't the first time? and... Maybe the adults were aware of it?

:waitasec:

View attachment 58181
http://www.8newsnow.com/story/26449...-in-bullhead-city-is-missing-girl-family-says

I'm guessing this is close to where Bella was found, and not the exact location...simply because it looks like just rocks, and dry soil.

I've been in and out of this thread since the beginning with this being my first post for Bella. Seeing her fair skin, pretty eyes, and lovely face of Bella and knowing the killer tore her shorts off without her permission coupled with the area where Bella was found; I will hope he hit her from behind with one of those big rocks before proceeding with this dastardly deeds so this precious child never saw or felt the horror that was coming.

I want to slap that creature a few times with my leather glove just before he receives the fatal and final death penalty injection.

Do we know who set up the memorial spot in honor of Bella with the tiny cross, pretty flowers and little Teddy bears? Was it established by her family members? Has LE contacted Bella's natural father or is he totally out of the picture?

As a 35 year old woman, he scares me too. I hate to even think that is what Bella saw last in life. I have had drug addicted family members and he reminds me of them and thats scary enough for me. Its a catch 22 trying to figure these people out because I want to know what goes on in their heads but at the same time, I have no interest in witnessing such evil. I just wish they all came with some kind of warning so that we know to stay far far away. Then again, he kind of did. A rap sheet a mile long and very obvious drug use, yet Bella and her sister and god only knows who else were allowed around him and he was welcomed in their home by the very people who should have protected them. SMH

Oh, please. Be still my heart. I needed a heads up notice before coming upon that dark eyed monster while scrolling the thread.

All of the adults at the home during the time this crime took place need to be charged, in the least, with child endangerment, including the grandmother. This crime screams that this precious child suffered from abuse. Bella was murdered, at midnight, on a school night, when her mom was at WalMart. That is neglect.

Child abuse laws criminalize physical, emotional, or sexual abuse of minors and also require certain third parties with knowledge of the abuse to report it to the authorities.

• Physical abuse -- non-accidental physical injuries such as bruises, broken bones, burns, cuts or other injuries.
  • Sexual abuse -- when sex acts are performed with children. Using children in *advertiser censored*, prostitution or other types of sexual activity is also sexual abuse.
  • Neglect -- when children are not given necessary care for illness or injury; leaving young children unsupervised or alone, locked in or out of the house, or without adequate clothing, food, or shelter. Allowing children to live in a very dirty house which could be a health hazard may also qualify as neglect.
  • Emotional abuse of a child -- severe anxiety, depression, withdrawal or improper aggressive behavior as diagnosed by a medical doctor or psychologist, and caused by the acts or omissions of the parent or caretaker.
  • Exploitation -- use of a child by a parent, guardian or custodian for material gain.
http://statelaws.findlaw.com/arizona-law/arizona-child-abuse-laws.html#sthash.8MtuKqFq.dpuf

For sweet Bella :cupcake:

Only my opinion which may change without notice

The timeline is bothering me. She was last seen at 11:30 pm, Rector had to have walked her about 1/2 mile or more from her home to the area she was killed, she had no clothes on lower half of body so there is a possibility he raped her, then killed her, dug a shallow grave and buried her, then walked to Walmart, "shopped" for clothes, most likely changed into the shoplifted clothes in Walmart prior to leaving his old clothes in Walmart and was walking along the highway when police stopped him. Meanwhile the mother and others were also shopping at Walmart at the very same time that all this was suppose to have been occurring. 911 was called by her mother at 1:30 am. It seems to me that an awful lot happened in such a short time. Isn't it just a real miracle that he wasn't noticed by the mother and others while walking to Walmart to shoplift the clothes? Something is just not adding up here. :thinking:

digging a shallow grave would imply tools to me -- hard as rock to dig in that part of the world.....where did he find tools? ((makes me think that's where he needed a car ))

DeDee,

Nothing has been reported in msm so far but the bio father and other relatives have posted on social media that they're coming to AZ. The bio dad said he had to be cleared for travel first, whatever that means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57