AZ - Jesse Wilson, 10, found deceased, Buckeye, 17 July 2016 *arrest in 2022*

This was posted this evening - new video report and pdf of welfare check on family in 2004.

http://www.azfamily.com/story/32785...of-missing-buckeye-boy-in-2011?autostart=true

From the report it appears that LE did not feel there was any evidence of neglect. There was food in the house and children didn't appear to have any physical signs of abuse.

Jerice Hunter was also visited by CPS, nothing was found wrong there either. A year later she killed her daughter Jhessye.

Arizona CPS is still very troubled, despite the shake-up and reformation by Gov. Jan Brewer in 2014.
http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/12-explanations-for-arizona-s-child-welfare-problems-7528144

Kids fall through the cracks and it's heartbreaking!! Maybe I missed something? Did the Officer who found Jesse in the garage report the incident to CPS for follow up?

Poor little Jessie. To me all of this paints a picture of an abused, scared and hungry boy in need of someone......ANYONE.......to step up and protect him. Where are you precious one?

Jerice Hunter was also visited by CPS, nothing was found wrong there either. A year later she killed her daughter Jhessye.

Arizona CPS is still very troubled, despite the shake-up and reformation by Gov. Jan Brewer in 2014.
http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/12-explanations-for-arizona-s-child-welfare-problems-7528144

Kids fall through the cracks and it's heartbreaking!! Maybe I missed something? Did the Officer who found Jesse in the garage report the incident to CPS for follow up?

Sometimes they fall through canyons.........just like Gabriel Fernandez. :(

I don't want to mention the address but his house backs right up to the interstate.

Wth is up with all these kids trying to escape from this woman??

Jesse where are you baby?

I don't want to mention the address but his house backs right up to the interstate.

I was wondering about the rail that also runs along that stretch as well. Riding the rails still is an option.

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-news/193674311-story

Interview of the neighbor that is in the body cam. He said Jesse was scared, petrified. The man is having nightmares and panic attacks because he is wondering if he could have done more.

I know foul play is really being looked into here as it should be. But with the multiple incidents of Jesse leaving and wandering away, I also fear he may have done it again this time. And with mom last seeing him at 9:30 , and then calling at 1:30, allows for 4 hours for Jesse to roam very far. Maybe as far as a ten mile radius....I could be wrong. The heat at night is not as dangerous as the day time. He could have fallen asleep . ....then when the sun came out, I hate to say this but then it became perilously dangerous. The risk of dehydration and death is increased tremendously. And the desert area is vast there. Recently we had a 12 year old boy die on a hike out here, and it happened very fast. Tourists die in the parks often, just not realizing the heat and dry air sucks all the moisture out. Will try to find the link. This is a fear of mine. ( besides foul play, but after a month, LE hasn't seemed to find hard evidence in that house, her car, talking to siblings, that we know of....etc...but of course I know we are not being told everything). I'm sure they have polygraphed mom. And I'm sure they would have brought in cadaver dogs in the car and home etc..

Edit. Link added of heat exposure, 12 year old dies.
http://www.azfamily.com/story/32517802/family-mourns-12-year-old-who-died-while-hiking

Just can't stop thinking about this little guy. The idea that he was so scared of his "mother" that he'd risk taking off in the middle of the night, at THAT age, is just too much. If there was some kind of horrible abuse going on in the home, wouldn't his twin sister and older brother have already told LE about it? Or, are they just as scared of mother as Jesse was?

Where are you little Jesse? :(

Just can't stop thinking about this little guy. The idea that he was so scared of his "mother" that he'd risk taking off in the middle of the night, at THAT age, is just too much. If there was some kind of horrible abuse going on in the home, wouldn't his twin sister and older brother have already told LE about it? Or, are they just as scared of mother as Jesse was?

They could have PTSD , Or could just be living for survival right now. Like food and water and when they get it again could be the only thing they can worry about .I don't know but I do not think they would cover for "mom" . So I think if they have not spoken out it is because they are not there in the safe zone to be able to do so yet or are being protected from Media reports At this point I think it is unlikey they have no important information ,I just think they do not know how to process it .

There is a phenomenon when mothers are narcissists/have narcissistic tendencies (or borderline personality disorder, or several other issues) where the parent has a "scapegoat" child who takes the brunt of the abuse/neglect, and then other children that are treated neutrally or even better. Reading these reports and all this info, that's immediately what I thought of happening here. She clearly did not like Jesse, possibly targeting him, if he was the one always leaving and begging for food. :( This poor child, this is so awful.

It also means that, depending on how his siblings were treated, they may not have had the bad life Jesse had and may not have wanted to out "mom" for whatever, especially if they were favored and would lose that favored position upon telling how things really worked in that house.

What kind of sewage drain off is in the subdivision? Or are they septic tanks?

What is the name of this?? Any info? Interested for personal reasons. Very interested.

There is a phenomenon when mothers are narcissists/have narcissistic tendencies (or borderline personality disorder, or several other issues) where the parent has a "scapegoat" child who takes the brunt of the abuse/neglect, and then other children that are treated neutrally or even better. Reading these reports and all this info, that's immediately what I thought of happening here. She clearly did not like Jesse, possibly targeting him, if he was the one always leaving and begging for food. :( This poor child, this is so awful.

It also means that, depending on how his siblings were treated, they may not have had the bad life Jesse had and may not have wanted to out "mom" for whatever, especially if they were favored and would lose that favored position upon telling how things really worked in that house.

Too bad Jesse's neighborhood didn't have one of those Little Free Pantry's. My heart aches for this little guy. We have to find him!

If it turns out he did run off, why would she get rid of his dog so quickly? As punishment?

If it turns out he did run off, why would she get rid of his dog so quickly? As punishment?

If one of mine ran off, the last thing I'd do is get rid of his/her dog.
If one of mine ran off, I'd be beside myself with worry and anxiety and fearing the worst and making as much noise as humanly possible, blasting social media, the local news media, begging for help from anyone/everyone that could possibly help find my child. I'm not even a dog person but if my child had a dog, and my child disappeared, I'd be babying that dog until my child came home.

But, that's me. I honestly can't say why (or even come up with a rational answer) she'd get rid of Jesse's dog IF he just ran off.

The obvious answer is, she knows Jesse isn't coming back to the family or to the dog. Which means, she's more than likely the one who made him go away. But LE hasn't named her as a suspect or even a POI so I'm at a loss.

I'm a little torn here. After all, Jesse does have a history of running away and even if the reason is something bad going on in his home the possibility exists that he ran away yet again and got into trouble with the location or the heart.

But... what continues to confuse me is the mother's lack of reaching out, like Ontario Mom said. Specifically, her lack of sharing information about Jesse that might help the public spot him and let them know how to interact with him.

The body cam videos were eye-opening, as were some of mom's comments:

Police contacted Jesse’s mother two houses down, and she told them Jesse suffered from “learning and developmental issues,” according to the report and the video. She said the condition was ongoing and that Jesse took medication for it.
His mother can be heard telling officers that he climbed down purposefully.

“He is a handful,” Wilson told officers in the video. “The boy is lying. If he hurt himself, he’d be bruised up. I will keep a better eye on him.”

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ilson-buckeye-boy-now-missing-month/88924288/

If Jesse has medical or developmental issues - or needs to take medication - why did the mother not share that on day one? In her brief time with the media she only tells Jesse he's not in trouble. And then she passed off the responsibility of monitoring the situation to Jesse's school? Why? And why did she adopt 5 kids?

BTW, if you look at the Bradley school where Jesse attended you'll see that it offers everything from before and after school care, free meals, free transportation. IOW a working parent's dream. Just sayin'.

Where are you Jesse?

If one of mine ran off, the last thing I'd do is get rid of his/her dog.
If one of mine ran off, I'd be beside myself with worry and anxiety and fearing the worst and making as much noise as humanly possible, blasting social media, the local news media, begging for help from anyone/everyone that could possibly help find my child. I'm not even a dog person but if my child had a dog, and my child disappeared, I'd be babying that dog until my child came home.

But, that's me. I honestly can't say why (or even come up with a rational answer) she'd get rid of Jesse's dog IF he just ran off.

The obvious answer is, she knows Jesse isn't coming back to the family or to the dog. Which means, she's more than likely the one who made him go away. But LE hasn't named her as a suspect or even a POI so I'm at a loss.

Is it possible that there may be fear that dog may ''search and successfully locate'' some physical clues and that may cause ''problems''.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NurseTM
Back