Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #5 *J. Hunter guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
These unusual people just can't keep their mouths shut can they?

You are never getting those kids back. You will never see them again. Just stop. They are away from you because you are monsters who hurt them. Even when parental ties are severed and there is a court order to stay away from them, Jerice and Shirley are still trying to hurt those kids. It makes me sick.

Th kids are in a happy, healthy and loving home. Please leave them alone!!

Gee...Jerice isn't very original. She claims she has been mistreated by the GPD, the FBI, the prosecutor,and even her own attorney who apparently became so disillusioned with his client that he got the Hell out of Dodge while he still could. I guess she's trying, in typical jailhouse-lawyer style,to set up some basis for an appeal or lawsuit down the road. Like we've never heard that before...
And while she's smearing everyone else, she can try to get some good PR going to make her seem like the actual victim instead of Jhessye. Sort of a two-pronged attack.....
Jerice actually thinks she can still scam and manipulate the system. She seems unable to grasp the severity of her situation....that the gig really is up this time. She tortured and killed her own helpless child,and then left Jhessye's broken little body to rot in a landfill. She can't come up with a scam good enough to get herself out of this one. Ol' Shirley sure is sticking right in there with her daughter. They are in super-scam mode,and they seem to think something will stick if they keep throwing stuff out there just like they have always done.
Let me see if I can clarify and simplify the situation for them...
There will be no more government checks for misuse, and no more going out to the club....but what there WILL be is a murder conviction.

:bump: because I am sick of children harmed by people supposed to care for them!

jmo

:bump: because I am sick of children harmed by people supposed to care for them!

jmo

Me too.

What's that about men's hearts growing cold, lovers of themselves, losing their natural affection ...

Me too.

What's that about men's hearts growing cold, lovers of themselves, losing their natural affection ...

BBM

That sure is a good description of Jerice and Shirley....

I try very very hard not to hate people, but I just might hate Jerice. :(

Moving on, Jerice is going to lose. I would like Shirley to lose something as well, but I am a believer in karma so I think she will have to make amends somewhere.

Now, we have all lost because Jhessye was murdered, but at least there will be punishment handed down for what Jerice did and didnt do.

I have a friend that has been an 'emergency' foster mom for decades. She raised her own kids, adopted a few more, then became a foster parent. Most of her foster kids came out of abusive situations. She said that one of the scariest things about sending a child to visit their bio family is that sometimes they are urged/convinced/bribed/threatened into accusing the foster family of abuse. It is like walking a mine field she said. Even when the child really likes being in the foster family, their bio ties are very strong. Even if they were abused or neglected or beaten in their original home, they are still longing for that connection, and can sometimes be convinced to lie to be returned. It is a very sad situation overall, imo. :cry:

I have a friend that has been an 'emergency' foster mom for decades. She raised her own kids, adopted a few more, then became a foster parent. Most of her foster kids came out of abusive situations. She said that one of the scariest things about sending a child to visit their bio family is that sometimes they are urged/convinced/bribed/threatened into accusing the foster family of abuse. It is like walking a mine field she said. Even when the child really likes being in the foster family, their bio ties are very strong. Even if they were abused or neglected or beaten in their original home, they are still longing for that connection, and can sometimes be convinced to lie to be returned. It is a very sad situation overall, imo. :cry:

I'm sure the bio-family you describe above, only want them back for the paycheck/benefits. While the child only wants to be loved.

Sad, so very sad.

I try very very hard not to hate people, but I just might hate Jerice. :(

I always taught my children and students that you should only hate things that are evil. jerice IS evil so it is perfectly fine for you to hate her.

The missing girl's grandmother is in the Valley trying to get her other three grandkids back from Child Protective Services.

Shirley Johnson came in from California Tuesday armed with documents and pictures that she hopes will outline her case to get the kids back to her home and people who love them.

Johnson is planning to speak at a County Supervisors meeting Wednesday morning trying to convince them to let her see the children or maybe take them home.
Anyone local who attend the BOS meeting?
6/19/2013 9:00 AM Supervisors' Auditorium

This is one case where I wish minors could be interviewed, and CPS could make records public! Crazy shirley can just spew her carp and nothing she says can be disputed publicly!!!!!!!

Does anyone remember where I can find the link to the California prison sentencing docs for jerice? Was it ABC15 who broke that story or was it Donna Rossi on CBS? TIA!!

This is one case where I wish minors could be interviewed, and CPS could make records public! Crazy shirley can just spew her carp and nothing she says can be disputed publicly!!!!!!!

She doesnt have a prayer, and I hope all of this is being kept from the children. They deserve a life without terror.

They were with someone who loved them before they were ripped from their arms and Jhessye was murdered. :stormingmad:

knox, check Amandareckonwith's cranky crankerson files. She probably has the pdf's about Jerice original trial and imprisonment for the prior abuse.

I am local, but unable to attend. However, I doubt that Shirley will get much attention from the board of supervisors. A few years ago, some nut got livid over the construction of the ballpark and shot a supervisor in the backside as the meeting was breaking up. She made a full recovery, but since then, the public is kept on a very short leash during the meetings.

Your article also says, "She also plans to have a rally from the State Capitol to CPS headquarters Wednesday afternoon."

It should be about 103-107 degrees this afternoon, so I am hoping that Shirley has a nice, long rally out in the Arizona sun. I am feeling spiteful enough right now to enjoy the thought of Shirley being out in the blazing, blistering heat for an extended amount of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M.Lee