NCMEC/Missing Kids
Kayla Marie Morrison
NCIC# M787807943

NCMC2012606c1.jpg

Missing Since: February 8, 2024

Sun City West, AZ

Age Now: 16 Years Old

Female

Kayla was last seen on February 8, 2024.

Kayla has been gone since early February, 2024. Hoping she is not in danger, but she has been gone a long time. Worrisome.
Hoping she is doing well, but she needs to at least check in with those who love & miss her. Prayers for her, her family, and LE.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A bit about Sun City West, AZ -
Sun City West is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Maricopa County, Arizona, United States. The population was 25,806 at the 2020 census.
Wikipedia

I lived within walking distance of where she was last seen.

That is definitely Surprise like MCSO said.

Much of that area is new construction and a lot is still being developed.

She wouldn't have been able to get to much on foot very easily other than the Dollar General or the very new Fry's (grocery) a few miles away.

So IMO, it's likely she was picked up (with a plan or by trying to hitchhike)

It's a pretty sleepy area with a mix of young families up to some little pockets of communities geared more to retirees (for those wanting a newer or less solely retiree area like neighboring Sun City West).

Obviously I'm older than Kayla, but I ran about 100 miles a week on those streets alone for several years, including when it was much less built up than it is now, and always felt very safe.

A lot of police use the park off Pat Tillman near 163rd (Asante Community Park) as a place for doing notes, and 163rd up to Jomax has very consistent police presence because of watching for speeders with people taking kids to the schools in the communities there.

Knowing the area very well, my strong suspicion is she had help from someone known to her, though it's concerning this long after MCSO first posted about her being missing that there is no new update.

I lived within walking distance of where she was last seen.

That is definitely Surprise like MCSO said.

Much of that area is new construction and a lot is still being developed.

She wouldn't have been able to get to much on foot very easily other than the Dollar General or the very new Fry's (grocery) a few miles away.

So IMO, it's likely she was picked up (with a plan or by trying to hitchhike)

It's a pretty sleepy area with a mix of young families up to some little pockets of communities geared more to retirees (for those wanting a newer or less solely retiree area like neighboring Sun City West).

Obviously I'm older than Kayla, but I ran about 100 miles a week on those streets alone for several years, including when it was much less built up than it is now, and always felt very safe.

A lot of police use the park off Pat Tillman near 163rd (Asante Community Park) as a place for doing notes, and 163rd up to Jomax has very consistent police presence because of watching for speeders with people taking kids to the schools in the communities there.

Knowing the area very well, my strong suspicion is she had help from someone known to her, though it's concerning this long after MCSO first posted about her being missing that there is no new update.
Thank you for all your insight in the area.

It says she left a group home, I wonder if she has been in contact with her family at all. I’m sure after this long the police have checked into that. I certainly hope she is found soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shoegazergirl
Back