GUILTY AZ - Madeline 'Maddie' Jones, 19 & William Jones-Gouchenour, 9 mos, found safe, Mesa, 15 Jun 2017

Per the FB page, there was also interest from Dr. Phil. Hoping more media attention will help find them!

I hope the dad keeps making a scene until she is flushed out.

More court activity. Looks like the Divorce decree was modified. There is a request by the ex-husband's lawyer for a Civil Arrest Warrant - but I don't know who the target is. From the previous posting I made there was a motion to compel a disposition from Maddie's grandmother but it isn't clear if the motion/ruling entry later on this docket is for that motion.

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/FamilyCourtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=FC2016-090994

attachment.php
The Deposition for Maddie's grandmother has been done, But I am wondering if there will be others. I believe they are trying to get this out of family court and sent over to the County attorney's office so when Maddie shows up she will be arrested ( warrant for her arrest) and the baby will be placed with Jacob immediately. He already has been given full custody. If they can get it out of family court then hopefully the news media and other outlets will then pick the story up. I would like to see criminal charges against Maddie and her parents for falsely accusing abuse, and other charges for hiding her and disobeying all the court orders, contempt etc.... At this point everyone looks at this case like a domestic dispute not a kidnapping or other domestic issues. Its crazy the hoops you have to jump through, a very long process. And Maddies family is fighting everything. They refuse to help and refuse to allow anything to be made public or help or work at putting this story out to the public.The depositions that have taken place they are asking a gag order saying Jacobs family are using them to harness. The reason being it's revealing Maddie's mothers lies she has been telling her friends and it's making her furious. I guess she can't call the judge a bad judge now. He has given her a bit of rope. Next Friday is the babies 1st b day and there will be a candlelight vigil and birthday celebration and asking all media outlets to help tell this story. Timeline of events has been written for people to be able to easily read and understand the series of events and the links to the police reports, court documents, screen shots and photos all attached to this case to prove the story.

The Deposition for Maddie's grandmother has been done, But I am wondering if there will be others. I believe they are trying to get this out of family court and sent over to the County attorney's office so when Maddie shows up she will be arrested ( warrant for her arrest) and the baby will be placed with Jacob immediately. He already has been given full custody. If they can get it out of family court then hopefully the news media and other outlets will then pick the story up. I would like to see criminal charges against Maddie and her parents for falsely accusing abuse, and other charges for hiding her and disobeying all the court orders, contempt etc.... At this point everyone looks at this case like a domestic dispute not a kidnapping or other domestic issues. Its crazy the hoops you have to jump through, a very long process. And Maddies family is fighting everything. They refuse to help and refuse to allow anything to be made public or help or work at putting this story out to the public.The depositions that have taken place they are asking a gag order saying Jacobs family are using them to harness. The reason being it's revealing Maddie's mothers lies she has been telling her friends and it's making her furious. I guess she can't call the judge a bad judge now. He has given her a bit of rope. Next Friday is the babies 1st b day and there will be a candlelight vigil and birthday celebration and asking all media outlets to help tell this story. Timeline of events has been written for people to be able to easily read and understand the series of events and the links to the police reports, court documents, screen shots and photos all attached to this case to prove the story.

Agree 100% with everything you stated! I'm patiently waiting for the major break in this case! (I have noticed my patience is beginning to run rather thin, so I can only imagine how Jacob & his family are feeling!)

Your jaw will drop when you listen to it... at the sheer ridiculousness.

I listened to this case today on The Vanished Podcast. I would look into ties the family may have had with more fundamental LDS groups. The mother tried to allow a grown man to court Maddie's 14 year old sister. She seems to have warped ideas and perhaps knows individuals who live an isolated lifestyle. Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did anyone Download the AZfamily news story that was originally done by Karla Navarrete in June right after Maddie went missing, where she interviewed Cassie and Roland Jones. The one where Cassie is fake crying. The news station has taken it down from their site. Could you please share if you have access to it? Thank you!

https://youtu.be/FN0bDG9behY

Did anyone Download the AZfamily news story that was originally done by Karla Navarrete in June right after Maddie went missing, where she interviewed Cassie and Roland Jones. The one where Cassie is fake crying. The news station has taken it down from their site. Could you please share if you have access to it? Thank you!

Cassie was the last one to be with the baby while Madeline went to the temple. Maybe Cassie is guilty of a lot more than we have discussed.

Cassie was the last one to be with the baby while Madeline went to the temple. Maybe Cassie is guilty of a lot more than we have discussed.

THIS!!!! Very good point!!! I recall some sort of 'credible witness' who saw her & baby william the afternoon she went missing. I believe it was something along the lines of the person eventually went to police to make a statement claiming to have seen them but requested to be kept anonymous. Then again, the story has changed more than enough times so I may be confused?!

With almost every missing child story I've ever read about, the adult the child was last seen with is always considered a suspect.

Again, this info may be listed someplace--Do Cassie & Roland have an alibi for the period of time during which Maddie & baby went missing?!

It just dawned on me that in early reports, it was stated by parents that Madeline was planning to head to her attorneys office & then planned to go on a date. IF the date was in fact on her agenda, WHY in the world is the person joining her not being looked for/spoken to?!
Obviously we all have our thoughts on what may have happened, but, it only makes sense to seek out the person she planned to go out on a date with.

I do not doubt that Madeline's parents helped her disappear. I think there is much more to the rape allegations and trouble in her marriage. While many say she left out of spite toward Jacob, she also gave up continuing her education to go to medical school. She cannot come back as she will loose her son. She cannot enroll in school, let alone leave from hiding. Madeline has essentially given up her life.

On the Vanished Podcast that Jacob participated in, it was mentioned that he has released police reports and court documents. However, he has released information that is only negative to Madeline and her family. Jacob has not released any of the evidence that brought against him in either the divorce/custody case or the BYU case. He would have received copies of evidence against him. Why has he not released this information?

In this same podcast, Jacob also described feeding his son a bottle of formula. However, he was well aware that Madeline breastfed their son and his visits were modified to 2 hours because of this. He said that he sent Madeline a video of the feeding to show her their son could take a bottle of formula. In my opinion, this seems passive aggressive.

I do not doubt that Madeline's parents helped her disappear. I think there is much more to the rape allegations and trouble in her marriage. While many say she left out of spite toward Jacob, she also gave up continuing her education to go to medical school. She cannot come back as she will loose her son. She cannot enroll in school, let alone leave from hiding. Madeline has essentially given up her life.

On the Vanished Podcast that Jacob participated in, it was mentioned that he has released police reports and court documents. However, he has released information that is only negative to Madeline and her family. Jacob has not released any of the evidence that brought against him in either the divorce/custody case or the BYU case. He would have received copies of evidence against him. Why has he not released this information?

In this same podcast, Jacob also described feeding his son a bottle of formula. However, he was well aware that Madeline breastfed their son and his visits were modified to 2 hours because of this. He said that he sent Madeline a video of the feeding to show her their son could take a bottle of formula. In my opinion, this seems passive aggressive.

The documents released are from the court, not the husband. I’m really confused about what else he could release that would convince you. The judge said everything Madeline said was fabricated or a lie. The only thing Jacob was found guilty of was keeping Madeline’s phone from her for a few hours...probably hoping she would come to her senses.

The documents released are from the court, not the husband. I’m really confused about what else he could release that would convince you. The judge said everything Madeline said was fabricated or a lie. The only thing Jacob was found guilty of was keeping Madeline’s phone from her for a few hours...probably hoping she would come to her senses.

FWIW, I don't believe Jacob was the one who 'released' the court documents. They just so happened to be released (& subsequently posted on the internet) per a FOIA request.

THIS!!!! Very good point!!! I recall some sort of 'credible witness' who saw her & baby william the afternoon she went missing. I believe it was something along the lines of the person eventually went to police to make a statement claiming to have seen them but requested to be kept anonymous. Then again, the story has changed more than enough times so I may be confused?!

With almost every missing child story I've ever read about, the adult the child was last seen with is always considered a suspect.

Again, this info may be listed someplace--Do Cassie & Roland have an alibi for the period of time during which Maddie & baby went missing?!

If you watch the first video with the mom and dad on News Channel 3...you will see that everything was left behind. If she was running, I’m sure she would have taken it with her. I don’t think Madeline returned home.

If you watch the first video with the mom and dad on News Channel 3...you will see that everything was left behind. If she was running, I’m sure she would have taken it with her. I don’t think Madeline returned home.

I'm confused by your post? I didn't imply that she returned home? I really don't have a clue as to what she did, nor have I stated that I do? I have my theories but I'll leave those alone for now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iz2013
Back