GUILTY AZ - Matthew Vandergriff, 6 wks, tortured to death, Bullhead City, 15 June 2010

Vandergriff will now reap the reward of his counsel being sanctioned and now a new atty will have to have time to be brought up to speed.

Nah believe this is actually a good thing, JV has had a "new atty" for months. Cornell dragged this out and dragged this out in spite of his being replaced repeatedly (there's something like 8 or 10 attys of record over the last two years) he just wouldn't leave. JV's latest new atty was the first one to stand up to Cornell and finally get him removed from the case and now he's been sanctioned, maybe this case will finally move forward.

There's another hearing in July.

I was feeling bitter yesterday, LCoast. I am sure you are right!

Yesterday (Saturday) was the second anniversary of baby Matthew's murder. In that time SB was sentenced to jail, although not enough. Matthew was finally laid to rest by the mortuary who held his tiny remains for almost two years (no family member claimed his little body) and JV is still pleading not guilty.

Little man I'll never forget you. May the angels rock you in their arms the way I would have if you were mine. :luv:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Champ86
Back