AZ - Nick Cordova, 40, murder caught on surveillance video, Gilbert, May 27,2020

This case seems so solvable. They even have one of the suspects on surveillance with a very clear picture of his face. Looked like a hired hit to me. I really hope his family gets answers soon.
I really believe it was Nicks silent business partner. Apparently he was NEVER at the business but magically he was that day!!! And while Nick was brutally killed the business partner was only “knocked out” also the business partners ex wife met a suspicious untimely death a few years ago.

I really believe it was Nicks silent business partner. Apparently he was NEVER at the business but magically he was that day!!! And while Nick was brutally killed the business partner was only “knocked out” also the business partners ex wife met a suspicious untimely death a few years ago.

Absolutely! He has an extremely sketchy past plus the shady behavior around Nick's death. According to Nick's wife, the business partner had somehow changed Nick's life insurance policy to pay it all to him without Nick's knowledge.

Every time I see this case in my watched threads pop up - I excitedly come here wondering if an arrest was made.
The four year mark is rapidly approaching. I don't have a lot of confidence this will be solved.

I agree with the two previous posts wholeheartedly, but there must not be enough evidence to take any action.

Every time I see this case in my watched threads pop up - I excitedly come here wondering if an arrest was made.
The four year mark is rapidly approaching. I don't have a lot of confidence this will be solved.

I agree with the two previous posts wholeheartedly, but there must not be enough evidence to take any action.

I do the same with several cases that I’m following but this is one where I expect something.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irennnnn
Back