Identified! AZ - Payson, Female Skeletal UP8641, 16-20, Jul'10 - Tia Payne

I got word from a reliable source that this decedent was identified as Tia Payne.

The takeaway from this is that Tia was said to have been LKA in July 2010 (less than a month before her remains were found).

The Jane Doe had been estimated to have been dead for several months (2009 or 2010).

I remember looking closely at Tia as a possible, and I passed on it because the time frame appeared to be too tight based on the postmortem interval indicated in the UP casefile.

Compiling all the demog. for my distance between LKA and UID spreadsheet, I actually found several sites including Charley with a LKA in August 2010, a month after UID was located.

Also interesting that they were unsure on race, and recon was kind of ambigious.

Compiling all the demog. for my distance between LKA and UID spreadsheet, I actually found several sites including Charley with a LKA in August 2010, a month after UID was located.

Also interesting that they were unsure on race, and recon was kind of ambigious.

Charley revised the date LKA at some point from 01-Aug-10 to 01-Jul-10. But even then, with a date LKA before discovery, it was still too tight a timeframe, given a PM interval of several months.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back