GUILTY AZ - Sylar Newton, 2, Rimrock, 25 July 2010 - #5

For justice for Sylar, and to put that sweet boy to rest.

Jeez, so no one cared enough about him while he was alive to do what is right by him, and it seems we can't do what is right even now that he is gone.

What a travesty this is. For realz.

This delay has gotten to be ridiculous! Little Sylar deserves better.

BUMP!

I took a break for a few days, come back to hear this....Another big stall....ugh....
Bumping for Sylar....

absolutely crazy! they didn't send enough sample? I don't believe it for a minute! and it took them a month to determine it wasn't enough sample? hinky meter through the roof!!!!!!!!!!!!

You got it. In the Susan Powell case it took them 24 hours to determine a body found wasn't her (via dental records).

What's going on here!

MOO

Mel

I hope this is not a case of sweep sweep.... sweep it under the carpet.... I hope the ball was not dropped, I am having doubts, don't like this feeling.....unsettling.... IMHO

You got it. In the Susan Powell case it took them 24 hours to determine a body found wasn't her (via dental records).

What's going on here!

MOO

Mel

I agree with your post my hinky meter is thru the roof on this case, but as far as dental records go with the lack of care this little fella had for his short little life I highly doubt that he was ever taken to a dentist and without prior x-rays there is nothing for LE to match his teeth to.....I bet if the truth be known he was not even taken to a pediatrician, only to the local hospital when he OD....Sad Sad Sad..

Tomorrow is Monday. The start of a new work week. Hopefully, we will have news soon.

Thinking of Sylar today.

8 days to determine caylee anthony...less than 24 hours to determine the cheerleader girl who was burned up here recently (can't remember the name)..I can think of lots of cases that were solved in less than a week! He wasn't missing as long as some of them...completely skeletonized...doubtful!The man who found him done so by smell and buzzards circling...bare bones don't attract buzzards and don't have an odor. Sorry to be so morbid but things don't add up in this case. :waitasec: I am not sure why LE is dragging their heels so much. I would have to be completely on it if I was involved in solving this case and seeing those two nasty individual's locked up...locked up would be the good for them version...my version would be a tortorous death but unfortunately low life members of society such as themselves will remain a tax burden for years to come.:furious:

I hope this is not a case of sweep sweep.... sweep it under the carpet.... I hope the ball was not dropped, I am having doubts, don't like this feeling.....unsettling.... IMHO

I am unsure whether it is the demographics of the family and victim in this particular case that warrants such shoddy treatment or if it is a fiscal issue (cutbacks etc). My gut tells me it is a case of both. There is such an even playing field here in terms of coverage that it is blinding in terms of glaring contrast with other cases outlined by other posters. I truly hope that this case will not be 'swept' under the carpet and I would hope that there will be ramping of up of money available for the crime labs.

I don't think it took them a month to determine it wasn't a sufficient sample.

I think it sat there waiting for a month for its turn to be examined. Once it was at the top of the queue, it was quickly determined that it wasn't enough.

Like I've said before, if we as citizens want these things to go faster, we have to be willing to pay for them. Higher taxes.

Proclaiming that there was an insufficient sample sounds a lot better than lost or misplaced doesn't it? Just something that popped into my mind today. I work in life insurance and we had labwork come back that there was an "insufficient urine specimen" and the client had to redo it. Found out that the lab spilled the sample they had and couldn't run the tests.

Praying that today will be the day when ''light'' shines on this case.

the "mother" should be demanding something be done..enough is enough! what a crappy police department not being able to even be able to correctly identify a little boy who was dead less than 2 weeks! this is outrageous! something is not right. no positive id, no arrests, no nothing. Meanwhile CN sits back and FB all day instead of getting her rear end down there and camping out until the poilce do something and Sylar's remains get properly buried! In my eyes allowing that little boy to remain in some bag in a morgue is just as bad as allowing him to rot in the desert. Someone needs to do right by this little boy! This is what is wrong with society, children are treated as throw aways, their deaths are not as important as an adult. I am disgusted with this whole thing!:furious:

Finding Syler Newton facebook page just had a post with someone saying the saracares foundation that they've been touting is a scam and to stop all donations.

Fundraising scam happening with this case? No, couldn't be. (sarcasm)

Wouldn't one think that if in fact not enough DNA was given to lab at first, if it has now been, that his case would be moved to the front of the line? What a total mess someone has made of this case...just identify the poor child and charge the culprits, for heaven's sake.

Finding Syler Newton facebook page just had a post with someone saying the saracares foundation that they've been touting is a scam and to stop all donations.

Fundraising scam happening with this case? No, couldn't be. (sarcasm)

That post was from Charity actually. Which means I take it with a bucket of salt. I think it is entirely possible she is angry that they are controlling the money to ensure it goes where it is supposed to. I thought that it was clarified that they are a legitimate 501 already?

Jacob Baudek and Emmett Trapp's families could likely clear it up. Since Saracares said that they raised money for them as well.

Jacob's facebook makes no mention of them at all.

Emmett's in loving memory facebook will not come up for me. It comes up in a google search but when I click on the link it reroutes me. So, if someone else can get it to load they can check it. I don't remember hearing it mentioned at the time though.

That post was from Charity actually. Which means I take it with a bucket of salt. I think it is entirely possible she is angry that they are controlling the money to ensure it goes where it is supposed to. I thought that it was clarified that they are a legitimate 501 already?

Jacob Baudek and Emmett Trapp's families could likely clear it up. Since Saracares said that they raised money for them as well.

Jacob's facebook makes no mention of them at all.

Emmett's in loving memory facebook will not come up for me. It comes up in a google search but when I click on the link it reroutes me. So, if someone else can get it to load they can check it. I don't remember hearing it mentioned at the time though.

Looks like the original Loving Memory page for Emmett had issues and was taken down. The new one was started on or about Sept 12. I see no mention of saracares foundation.

I personally think that saracares is just touting that they have helped cases that the names are known from (high profile) that way they can get more donations....To my knowledge and I have been browsing the SN FB page for weeks and there has still never been a copy of the 501 form posted, just a bunch of excuses as to why they cannot post it....I do think that this is a scam and there was another ryanunited that were taking donations in the beginning and apparently it is a scam as well...

I sure wish that LE would make some sort of a statement about what the hold up with this case is...I personally feel that the male minors that were there that night have something to do with this (not saying that CP and NC are innocent) I think the whole group knows more than they are saying and for that reason it is taking longer for LE to put the case together, not to mention all the custody issues I just pray that at some point there will be justice for Sylar.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back