AZ AZ - Tempe, HispFem, UP1987, 15-19, hitchhiking, overdose, Apr'02

I believe that this girl was NOT a drug addict. I think this driver dude seems full o’ bull. If she really took just a little and it caused her to have THAT reaction I don’t think she’s even let a line of coke near her nose at any point in her life. I think this drug dealer doesn’t exist personally and he just wanted to make up a story so he wouldn’t get in trouble for killing a teenage girl with cocaine.

All around driver seems so damn fishy.
After other posts here a while back I definitely agree with this take IMO.

I believe that this girl was NOT a drug addict. I think this driver dude seems full o’ bull. If she really took just a little and it caused her to have THAT reaction I don’t think she’s even let a line of coke near her nose at any point in her life. I think this drug dealer doesn’t exist personally and he just wanted to make up a story so he wouldn’t get in trouble for killing a teenage girl with cocaine.

All around driver seems so damn fishy.
I completely agree, I was sharing it cause his story doesn't sound plausible at all, not even the tiniest bits of it.

I completely agree, I was sharing it cause his story doesn't sound plausible at all, not even the tiniest bits of it.
Sounds like 5 year old me trying to explain to my mom how I, the only one in the house who was stupid enough to eat anything I could get my hands on, did not take a giant bite out of her lipstick despite the teeth marks, lol. Very obvious lies! He changes his story every sentence!

Sounds like 5 year old me trying to explain to my mom how I, the only one in the house who was stupid enough to eat anything I could get my hands on, did not take a giant bite out of her lipstick despite the teeth marks, lol. Very obvious lies! He changes his story every sentence!
Yeah, but IMO you have to be pretty *advertiser censored* stupid to come up with such a ridiculous story to explain how you did nothing wrong in this case if above the age of 5.
It'd be nice to know if he was indeed that stupid. If yes then it's almost end of the story and we can safely assume the the exact opposite of everything he said is true.

And that would be... it's just an experiment and theoretical scenario that considers everything he said a lie:

He did something wrong.
Our girl was never walking the street near his gf's house, she was taken from somewhere else in the general area he used to hang out.
He wasn't alone but he wasn't with who he claimed to be with then. So no drug dealer picked up far away. Maybe same relative who took the car later?
She was not acting crazy and didn't appear to be under influence of anything. But she did appear as much younger than 17.
She was not interested in coke at all. OR the "coke" she wanted was coca-cola (since coca-cola can was found in the car).
She was speaking English.
She just came there to live with her dad (as the opposite to the mom kicking her out).
He wasn't driving her around the city to find groccery store selling tickets to Joan Sebastian's concert. They took her home. Far away from the trailor park where bunch of other people were, and away from his gf and her kids (cause she was at work, kids with relatives).
Something happened at that house and it caused them to drive to Tempe.
They forced that coke on her. Tried to assault her, that's how his semen got on her. But she started seizuring, messed up the place.
They panicked, decided that they have to take her out of there ASAP and as far from where they picked her up and from the house as possible.
Our guy wasn't driving, he was in passenger seat. She was in the back.
He wasn't ordering the drug dealer around, the other guy was giving him instructions.
It was him who made this lousy attempt at calling 911 as the other guy instructed him... or possibly even against his will.
His cousin didn't showed up there mysteriously to take the car away from him, he was already with him.
He called his GF not from the check cashing store halfway back from Tempe, he called her from 7eleven to make absolutely sure that she won't end up at home too soon (cause now instead of going to pick up kids, she had to drive to pick him up before).
He wanted to waste her some more time to make sure that his cousin will get enough time to clean up the place and remove all possible evidence.

And I'm just... wow. I wasn't expecting it to make as much sense as it does.

Yeah, but IMO you have to be pretty *advertiser censored* stupid to come up with such a ridiculous story to explain how you did nothing wrong in this case if above the age of 5.
It'd be nice to know if he was indeed that stupid. If yes then it's almost end of the story and we can safely assume the the exact opposite of everything he said is true.

And that would be... it's just an experiment and theoretical scenario that considers everything he said a lie:

He did something wrong.
Our girl was never walking the street near his gf's house, she was taken from somewhere else in the general area he used to hang out.
He wasn't alone but he wasn't with who he claimed to be with then. So no drug dealer picked up far away. Maybe same relative who took the car later?
She was not acting crazy and didn't appear to be under influence of anything. But she did appear as much younger than 17.
She was not interested in coke at all. OR the "coke" she wanted was coca-cola (since coca-cola can was found in the car).
She was speaking English.
She just came there to live with her dad (as the opposite to the mom kicking her out).
He wasn't driving her around the city to find groccery store selling tickets to Joan Sebastian's concert. They took her home. Far away from the trailor park where bunch of other people were, and away from his gf and her kids (cause she was at work, kids with relatives).
Something happened at that house and it caused them to drive to Tempe.
They forced that coke on her. Tried to assault her, that's how his semen got on her. But she started seizuring, messed up the place.
They panicked, decided that they have to take her out of there ASAP and as far from where they picked her up and from the house as possible.
Our guy wasn't driving, he was in passenger seat. She was in the back.
He wasn't ordering the drug dealer around, the other guy was giving him instructions.
It was him who made this lousy attempt at calling 911 as the other guy instructed him... or possibly even against his will.
His cousin didn't showed up there mysteriously to take the car away from him, he was already with him.
He called his GF not from the check cashing store halfway back from Tempe, he called her from 7eleven to make absolutely sure that she won't end up at home too soon (cause now instead of going to pick up kids, she had to drive to pick him up before).
He wanted to waste her some more time to make sure that his cousin will get enough time to clean up the place and remove all possible evidence.

And I'm just... wow. I wasn't expecting it to make as much sense as it does.
Woah. When you put it that way… it all seems to come together. Holy smokes.

Around a year ago the wikipedia admins decided to delete all the articles about the unidentified individuals. I know because a websleuths user was adding these articles, but one day many of them were simply deleted by the admins.

Last edited:
Around a year ago the wikipedia admins decided to delete all the articles about the unidentified individuals. I know because a websleuths user was adding these articles, but one day many of them were simply deleted by the admins.
Any idea why? That was giving small hope that maybe someone will see that and recognise somebody - cause I don't think there is that many chances for people who are with some reason unaware that someone they knew went missing and is UID now to accidentally stumble on their sketch/reconstruction - while wikipedia links are pretty easily sharable and seen as safe to click.
I can see how maybe some family members of now identified people don't want their loved ones listed out there there for anyone to edit but why unidentified?

Any idea why? That was giving small hope that maybe someone will see that and recognise somebody - cause I don't think there is that many chances for people who are with some reason unaware that someone they knew went missing and is UID now to accidentally stumble on their sketch/reconstruction - while wikipedia links are pretty easily sharable and seen as safe to click.
I can see how maybe some family members of now identified people don't want their loved ones listed out there there for anyone to edit but why unidentified?
Apparently, the mods think the articles are not “encyclopedic” enough and “worthless”

Apparently, the mods think the articles are not “encyclopedic” enough and “worthless”
Wikipedia is a terrible website. The "neutral point of view" is long-gone and has been compromised by ideological bias, corporate/governmental PR, and simple admin pettiness. If the page is about someone or something the admins obviously dislike, the page will be full of informal slang term and slanderous labels such that the page is no longer encyclopedic and is just a big rant.

As to why Tempe and other UIDs had their page removed, I'm gonna guess the real reason was because the admins have contempt for UIDs and are apologists whatever predicaments they likely went through. Not "lack of notability" or whatever garbage excuse they said.

Sounds like a big pile of...
They were encyclopedic enough for years, and through all that time these were getting approval from multiple mods.
Also wikipedia was supposed to be not only biggest encyclopedia in the World but MORE than any other encyclopedia.
And having there UID's pages was meeting the idea of spreading useful knowledge and information not less but even bit more than millions other pages. They were worth a lot, even if not all info there was 100% accurate and included some speculations (but many many other pages there do).
So far it was the easiest summary I ever found, most convenient to share cause it included links.
Hardly any article covers EVERYTHING in detail and it's unreasonable to expect that anyone wanting to share the info about some UID person will deliver dozen of links to databases and articles... and even if they will, then the person on the other end won't get through ALL of that unless they will be REALLY keen to get ALL the info possible (and that's rare, cause after all it's easy to get familiar with even 100 UID cases when having brief summary and all most important info "just there" - may take a few days or even weeks but it's doable, while finding all the info from several different sources, [some of which may not be even available online anymore anywhere but in webarchive, where yoy have to know specifically where to look], it'd take months).
So it's just damaging UID's chances to get identified - sooner or at all.

And these reasons are IMO ridiculous. Most likely they're trying to cut down on the hosting costs by throwing out pages that are not beneficial for them. Or - considering how ridiculous it is and the fact that some UID pages are still up, but Tempe Girl (among many others) is not, I'd straight up suspect that whoever came up with this idea wants one of those people to stay UID. My opinion only, but it's hard to not have a rage stroke seeing what kind of idiotic, useless pages are there, while hers isn't.

This may be a little bit of a stretch but Yvonne Elizabeth Ramirez?

She’s a runaway with no photo. She ran away in February 1999 at 15, meaning she’d be 18 at the time of Tempe Girl’s discovery.

She was a habitual runaway and told nobody that she was leaving. She is missing from San Leandro, California. A bit of a stretch, yes, but it sounds plausible to me.

She’s described as Hispanic with brown hair and eyes, 5’4” and 120 pounds. She is 3 inches taller than our girl but not too far off where it’s an automatic rule out.

This may be a little bit of a stretch but Yvonne Elizabeth Ramirez?

She’s a runaway with no photo. She ran away in February 1999 at 15, meaning she’d be 18 at the time of Tempe Girl’s discovery.

She was a habitual runaway and told nobody that she was leaving. She is missing from San Leandro, California. A bit of a stretch, yes, but it sounds plausible to me.

She’s described as Hispanic with brown hair and eyes, 5’4” and 120 pounds. She is 3 inches taller than our girl but not too far off where it’s an automatic rule out.
I would submit it!

It's been so long without anything about her, I honestly feel like anything will help at this point.

I also wanted to mention Michelle Enid Delfi-Feliciano:

I feel that it is possible that Tempe Girl has disappeared from a very young age so that may explain why it is being somewhat difficult to find something through genetic genealogy.

A somewhat unlikely possible match, but has Karen Rosalba Grajeda ever been considered?

I also wanted to mention Michelle Enid Delfi-Feliciano:

I feel that it is possible that Tempe Girl has disappeared from a very young age so that may explain why it is being somewhat difficult to find something through genetic genealogy.

Michelle I would rule out just due to lack of geographic proximity and also the recon looks nothing like our Doe. TJD was also stated as having Mexican and Peruvian ancestry, so the chances of her being from a Caribbean island are slim.

As for Karen, it's close enough to submit. The recon is giving me a bit of pause; there are a number of features that do not match up with TJD's, but it's always worth a shot and I could see the circumstances matching up.

Some thoughts re: Tempe Jane Doe in light of Melody Harrison (aka Apache Junction Jane Doe)'s identification...

IIRC Melody was not only local to the metro area her body was found, but she was in fact reported missing. She was removed from the missing persons list in 1996, though.
"Melody’s family filed the initial missing person report through the Phoenix Police Department in June 1992. However, due to individuals coming forth to the family saying they had seen Melody in multiple locations, the family believed she started a new life and did not want to go home. She was removed from the missing person’s database in August 1996. Her family thought she was still alive." per www.apachejunctionaz.gov
Given the parallels between these two cases, I'm wondering if something similar happened here. Is there any way to look over missing persons reports that were removed but not resolved?

JMO MOO YMMV

Given the parallels between these two cases, I'm wondering if something similar happened here. Is there any way to look over missing persons reports that were removed but not resolved?
I think Tempe Jane Doe's case is recent enough that maybe going through previously archived versions of MP websites could be possible. I don't know if they started recording things like MP lists quite that early, though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gentlegirl
Back