AZ AZ - Tuba City, WhtFem Pre-50, UP114974, Found deceased after party at residence, Green eyes, Red bandana, Found on Tribal Land, Nov'23

Hochman

Reaction score
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) (POSTMORTEM WARNING)

"The unidentified female was found to be deceased the night after a party at a residence in Tuba City, AZ."

Sex - Female
Race - White/Caucasian, Uncertain
Age Range - Pre-50 (likely much younger)
DBF- November 9, 2023
Location - Tuba City, Arizona
Condition - Recognizable
Found On Tribal Land - Yes

Height - 5' 2"(62 inches) Estimated
Weight - 132 lbs Measured

Hair Color - Blonde
Eye Color - Green

Clothing
- Gray Short Sleeve Shirt, Elephant & Flower Design
- Black Tank Top
- Gray Leggings
- 1 Gray Sock, 1 Black Sock
- Black Shoes

Accessories
- Red Bandana
- Pink Hair Tie

I can't find a single news article/SM post about this girl... I'm wondering why the lack of interest here?
I'm guessing the party host has already been questioned and has no idea who she is. I guess it's not unusual for strangers to show up to a big party, but usually you'd go in groups, and someone would notice when you don't make it home.
I would put her age at 16-30 IMO, though its hard to tell postmortem with all the livor mortis. Speaking of which, her livor makes me believe she likely died face down. The lack of phone/ID is confusing, because when going out to a party i think most young people would remember their phone (to contact friends, call an uber) and ID (if they needed to buy more alcohol or club entry)

I can't find a single news article/SM post about this girl... I'm wondering why the lack of interest here?
I'm guessing the party host has already been questioned and has no idea who she is. I guess it's not unusual for strangers to show up to a big party, but usually you'd go in groups, and someone would notice when you don't make it home.
I would put her age at 16-30 IMO, though its hard to tell postmortem with all the livor mortis. Speaking of which, her livor makes me believe she likely died face down. The lack of phone/ID is confusing, because when going out to a party i think most young people would remember their phone (to contact friends, call an uber) and ID (if they needed to buy more alcohol or club entry)
All I can think of is that maybe someone stole her wallet after finding her unresponsive?

I was comparing her with serial runaway Hailey Coury and imo I don't think it's her, I found a few more pics on her FB page and I can't see anything that resembles the mole on the left temple of the UID.

Nothing posted publicly. She is under the care of Coconino County ME's, who don't have a public case search, so the info would have to be requested, and may be sealed depending on the COD.

so it could be anything - murder, overdose, natural causes
with any one of them, someone probably stole her phone and any i.d.

Of note, Tuba City is Navajo land and is over 90% Native American. It's a very small, isolated town- It is pretty close to the Grand Canyon, though.

Did anyone at the party know her, or at least know of a possible first name/nickname? Given that they found her *after* the party at the residence, it seems most likely that she was found by someone who lives at said residence? Maybe LE knows more than they're making public.

Imo, I think there is a high probability that Jane doe is at least partially of Native American ancestry. Tuba city is located pretty far from any other cities or towns and has a very small non-native population.

I worked on a reservation in the Dakotas and there were multiple people around Jane doe's age who were biracial but passed for Northern European. There were even a few families with two tribally enrolled parents that had multiple kids with dark blonde hair and hazel or green eyes.

Edited. Nevermind. I see she’s a bit shorter than Chelsea.

Could blue eyes be mistaken for green post mortem? Chelsea Grimm Went missing two hours away from this.

Last edited:
thank you mods for clarifying. she has NOT been officially (or verifiably) identified. I can post her autopsy report then.
Important bits:
-death due to mixed fentanyl, morphine, meth toxicity
-death ruled as accidental
-she had attended the party that night
-query self harm scars on left forearm
-teeth in poor condition (maybe living rough?)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alafair
Back