Silver Alert AZ - Yolan Miller, 38, last seen leaving her apt, veh fnd 6/26 Forest Rd 525 by Honanki Heritage Site, Sedona, 19 June 2022

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1656404008235.png
1656404061748.png

SEDONA – A Sedona woman missing since June 19 has still not been found, but her vehicle was located Sunday, June 26.

According to Sedona Police Department, a Ford Escape belonging to Yolan Miller was discovered parked near the Honanki Heritage Site on Forest Road 525. It reportedly had been there since June 19, the last day Miller was seen in town.

Her roommate previously reported to police Miller had left their apartment driving her vehicle. The roommate thought Miller was headed for Jerome.
Miller, 28, is described at 5-foot-7, 250 pounds, with brown hair and blue eyes. She was last seen wearing a bright teal shirt (possibly with flowers), gray shorts and gray tennis shoes.
photo
Yolan Miller was last reported seen driving a Ford Escape. (SPD)
Anyone who has information about Yolan Miller’s whereabouts is asked to call the Sedona Police Department at 928-282-3100 or Silent Witness at 800-932-3232.

https://www.kvoa.com/news/silver-alert-issued-for-missing-sedona-woman/article_7189121e-f401-11ec-83cc-e78b9e1ee4cb.html

Note: The Verde Valley Independent article gives her weight as 250, but the KVOA article and the official Silver Alert give her weight as 160. Judging from the pictures, 160 looks to be more accurate.

Attachments

• 1656405286367.png
    1656405286367.png
    169.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Has Yolan ever visited HHS before? Is this place significant or meaningful to her for any reason? Also, I wonder why her roommate thought Yolan would be heading to Jerome. Who or what is in Jerome? What reason did she give for leaving home? Was she off to tour the area? Was this a pre-planned trip or a spur-of-the-moment decision? What was Yolan's state of mind when she left home?

Google Maps - Sedona to Honanki Heritage Site, 11450 N Loy Butte Rd, Sedona, AZ 86336
Google Maps - Sedona to Jerome

Honanki Heritage Site | Honanki Indian Ruins | Sedona.org
Honanki Heritage Site

<snipped>

Looking at that map it struck me that Jerome is close to Cottonwood, and I just posted a thread about a missing man from Cottonwood, AZ (Robert Coody, missing since June 10 - retired historian Verde Valley). It probably has nothing to do with Yolan's case, but it's another missing person pretty close by in that area.

<snipped>

Looking at that map it struck me that Jerome is close to Cottonwood, and I just posted a thread about a missing man from Cottonwood, AZ (Robert Coody, missing since June 10 - retired historian Verde Valley). It probably has nothing to do with Yolan's case, but it's another missing person pretty close by in that area.
It would be great if both were found safe, healthy and happy, together or not. Has LE checked Yolan's phone and social media contacts to determine who, if anyone, she contacted prior to and after her disappearance? Why does her roommate think she went to Jerome? Where should people in/near Jerome focus their attention? Was she going shopping, visiting or enjoying a night out on the town or did she plan to camp or hike in the area? More details may be necessary in order to generate tips and leads on potential sightings. MOO

290306414_355914139999876_7172602410297134296_n.jpg

City of Sedona Government

AT-RISK MISSING PERSON

Help the Sedona Police Department locate a missing person:

On Sunday, June 19, 2022, Yolan Miller (38 yrs) was last seen at about 4 pm after telling a friend that she was going to Jerome. Miller’s roommate saw her leaving in a hurry from their Sedona residence, wearing a bright teal shirt (possibly with flowers), grey shorts, grey tennis shoes (possibly Nike), gold hairband with white pearls, and black sunglass. Miller left in her 2015 dark grey Ford Escape, which has a temporary license. Miller has since missed work and a scheduled doctor’s appointment. She has not been seen or heard from since leaving her home.

Please see the attached images and be on the look out for Miller. Call the Sedona Police Department Dispatch immediately if you spot Miller or her vehicle.

(928) 282-3100 - Press 0

Thank you for your help.

290512988_395151455971224_3672580075829007981_n.jpg

Yavapai County Sheriff's Office
Sedona Police Department and YCSO are asking for the publics help with any information leading to the whereabouts of Yolan Miller. YCSO would like to thank the Search and Rescue volunteers for their assistance and dedication to this search in hopes of locating Ms. Miller.

If you have any information please call the Sedona Police Department at (928)282-3100 or Silent Witness at 1-800-932-3232

Yolan is still missing. New information in this article is that her family says she has autism and other medical conditions. Family is offering a $5,000 reward.

Sedona resident Yolan Miller, 38, has been missing since June 19. She was last seen on North View Road and at Safeway, where she worked in the floral department, wearing a bright teal shirt possibly with flowers on it, grey shorts and grey tennis shoes. She is 5 feet 7 inches tall, weighing 250 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes.

Her family said Miller, who is autistic, lost her brother a year ago on June 19, 2021, and may have been or is in a vulnerable state. Her family said may be near the Jerome or Camp Verde area and she said she was heading toward Jerome before she disappeared.

On Sunday, June 24, 2022, Miller’s vehicle, a 2015 grey Ford Escape, was discovered on the Hancock Ranch near the Honanki Heritage Site on Forest Service Road 525. The vehicle was parked at this location sometime around June 19. It’s common for cars to be parked there for several days.

According to her relatives, “Yolan’s cousins, friends and landlady reported she was not suicidal and was more concerned for her mom.”

Due to health issues, her family does not believe she would have hiked extensively along the trail.

There has been an extensive search and rescue effort, but no trace of her has been found. Her family has raised $5,000 toward a goal of $10,000 for a reward to help locate Miller or lead to the arrest of anyone involved in her disappearance.

If you have any information, call the Sedona Police Department at (928) 282-3100 or the family at (520) 343-8520.

I have so many questions.

Why was she headed to Jerome? Is that on the way to the location her car was found? Why was she in a hurry when leaving? What are her health problems? Does she have a SO? Who is the roommate? Did she have a cell phone and purse? Were they found in the car?

Finally- in the story above, last seen changed from roommate seeing her at residence. To last seen at work in the floral department? Which is it?

One more thing, where's her dog?

Yolan Miller was the friendly face who worked in the floral department at the Sedona Safeway...

She was the friendly face who worked in the floral department at the Sedona Safeway until she vanished without a trace. “Three weeks after Yolan went missing, it was just as if she disappeared,” said Julie Burnett, a community advocate.

Someone drove her car there. I don't believe it was her unless she was forced to. I wonder how far it was from the nearest road? Were there any tire tracks from another vehicle? How did the driver leave? Apparently, they didn't find any evidence of a struggle in her vehicle. I doubt they will find her there. I wonder how much cash she withdrew from her account?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod
Back