Bags that contained awful smell. - Update it was animal remains found-

This seems strange:
When the bags were removed an awful smell came out. Equusearch core-people began shaking their heads. "You know how many times we search for one person and find another," said Mandy Albriton of Equusearch.

From what i have heard the smell of a decomp human body is one you will never forget and unlike an animal smell. Anybody else think it is strange these bones were ruled out so fast. I'm thinking they found something spoke to soon and are in CYA mode! JMO

It is hinky based on what MA said from TES, she seemed to think human.

I do remember CA stating that TM had told her someone had planted cow bones somewhere and that's what got her on the LP planting evidence kick.

Not sure if these were connected but you'd think MA knows animal from human.

I'd like to believe this is CYA until DNA and that's why LE was so assertive of LP find.

Located a "Sunderson St." off Berry Dease R.. Sunderson runs parallel to 417. It's just south of Lake Underhill Rd.

It is Sunderson St. off of Berry Dease, just north of Gregory. This is a search location that my husband's team went to on the big search weekend (Nov. 8th, 9th). They are searching from the very south end of Gregory, through the intersection of Berry Dease, and moving north onto Sunderson.

I noticed that this story has also been removed from the Fox website.

Also, I thought Tim was in NC ?

It is Sunderson St. off of Berry Dease, just north of Gregory. This is a search location that my husband's team went to on the big search weekend (Nov. 8th, 9th). They are searching from the very south end of Gregory, through the intersection of Berry Dease, and moving north onto Sunderson.

awesome!
maybe we are searching for two things: Caylee and her whatever she was wearing, IMO

And you said something of interest that very well could do with this case was found, but you can't and won't say more. Right?

Katz - Are they still searching in these areas???

Also - Does anyone know why the forensics take so long. I mean, I do understand that extensive testing takes up to several weeks but a simple identification shouldn't take more than a day or two!??? (They do paternity tests now in a matter of days.)

awesome!
maybe we are searching for two things: Caylee and her whatever she was wearing, IMO
I suspect that there is potentially even more evidence that has been hidden. For example, the container that held the chloroform? The doll's clothing and, if you go by GA's statement, the knapsack that was in the car was NOT the one he saw them leave with on the 16th.

It has been removed.. Why, isn't Tim in NC?

Pink, I read last night that Tim located the body of a missing boy yesterday. Maybe he is taking a few days off? Check out TES website.

Katz - Are they still searching in these areas???

Also - Does anyone know why the forensics take so long. I mean, I do understand that extensive testing takes up to several weeks but a simple identification shouldn't take more than a day or two!??? (They do paternity tests now in a matter of days.)

CCM and I were over there today, but not at this location. We are not searching in coordination with TES, so I'm not sure if they are at this location searching today or not. Sounds like, from the original post on this thread, that they are.

What link is missing FloridaKatz?

the link at the beginning of this thread. If you click on it, it takes you to the Fox website, but the story has been pulled down off their site. So my question is, why did they pull it down so soon ? Are they hiding something ? Did LE make them take it down for some reason ? I just find it odd that a news station would put something out there, and then pull it down instead of updating it to say "oh, it was just animal bones". Very suspicious to me.

the link at the beginning of this thread. If you click on it, it takes you to the Fox website, but the story has been pulled down off their site. So my question is, why did they pull it down so soon ? Are they hiding something ? Did LE make them take it down for some reason ? I just find it odd that a news station would put something out there, and then pull it down instead of updating it to say "oh, it was just animal bones". Very suspicious to me.

That makes a lot of sense. Usually they DO just update. Can't say that I recall any other stories just "disappearing":waitasec::waitasec:

That makes a lot of sense. Usually they DO just update. Can't say that I recall any other stories just "disappearing":waitasec::waitasec:

Maybe it will be a "bombshell" on NG tonight. (we can only hope). I want to know more about this story.

FloridaKatz is this the search you could not talk about a couple days ago?

FloridaKatz is this the search you could not talk about a couple days ago?

It's in the same general location (spot). If I were to go back out to that area, say on a weekend, and I come across something interesting, I could take pictures and then come back and discuss it here, as I would no longer be under the confidentiality agreement (since I would not be searching in conjunction with TES).

I'm interested to know if the items that hubby found were ever collected by TES or LE anyway.

I noticed that this story has also been removed from the Fox website.

Also, I thought Tim was in NC ?

:confused: I am confused. The first page of this post is dated Nov 10. Is the update from Fox from TODAY or, was it from the 10th?

I do know for a fact TM was in NC b/c I was at a search with him here. Tues we know he was in Tx b/c he & Lisa found a young man there. Anyone know for sure when the update was given? TIA

:confused: I am confused. The first page of this post is dated Nov 10. Is the update from Fox from TODAY or, was it from the 10th?

I do know for a fact TM was in NC b/c I was at a search with him here. Tues we know he was in Tx b/c he & Lisa found a young man there. Anyone know for sure when the update was given? TIA

Just went back and looked. You are correct - it was on the 10th. Now I'm even more curious to know what happened to the story.

Thats great FloridaKatz, I wish sooo much I could come there and help. All of you are such a good team, I just can't keep up with all the threads and I want to, afraid I will miss something good!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769
Back