Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix #2

ThinkTank,
I do appreciate all you do in bringing us the latest, but this time it made my blood boil.

This is so sick. FCA should be grateful that the jury didn't convict her of murder. Instead she is continuing in her lies in order to deceive the BK court into believing she is destitute. What are these payments for? Do you think she really goes to the courthouse herself to make payments or does she send an errand boy to handle it for her?

CNN (Piers) giving CM $100,000 under the guise of FCA pictures? I can bet he used that money to help support FCA.

Another tax exempt foundation is aiding in the support of FCA. Can they be called on the carpet for misuse of funds? I hope this info gets out to all those sincere donors who truly want to help the needy.

For anyone who feels the need to investigate further, here are a couple of sites.

http://flabarfndn.org/ - this is the home site for the foundation

http://www.faqs.org/tax-exempt/FL/Florida-Bar-Foundation-Inc.html

Twitter
bob kealing @bobkealing Dec 3, 2013
Judge allows one of #caseyanthony bankruptcy attorneys to withdraw due to unspecified "conflict" within defense team

-----------------------------------

Bankruptcy Judge allows FERWERDA to QUIT in both Kronk and Zenaida cases

12/2/2013
Order Granting Motion To Withdraw as Co-Counsel for Debtor

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIdG5pdFhraTRoSGs/edit?usp=sharing

--------------------------

Unopposed Motion to Withdraw as Counsel for Debtor Filed by Debra Ferwerda on behalf of Defendant Casey Marie Anthony

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIMFE2Nlkxb18wQ28/edit?pli=1

----------------------------

Motion to Extend Time To File Answer Filed by David L Schrader on behalf of Defendant Casey Marie Anthony

regarding Casey's CONFLICT with her TEAM of attorneys

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIOFlvVGNjTDhjenM/edit?pli=1

IMO, the whole "attorneys-leaving-due-to-a-conflict" thing is just an excuse to delay the BK proceedings and drag it out in the hopes that RK and GZ will fold and give up. KC will now need to find a new "team" to fight for her, they will have to be "brought up to speed" and then we will see the new lapdogs filing last minute motions just like before. This is all a big game to them and they don't mind lying or cheating to win. There appears to be no end to the attorneys willing to abandon all decency to defend her so I'm sure she will soon be filing new notices of appearance for the next one. In the meantime, the people who have been wronged by this person will continue to wait for the Florida courts to give them some kind of relief. I bet it is a very long wait. JMO.

Why does she need a "team" of attorneys? I bet most people filing BK only has one.

I wonder if the "conflict" comes from the fact that someone who is "broke" keeps coming up with funds when it is to her benefits. I know it would make me angry if I was trying to convince a court that my client was destitute and suddenly she was able to come up with money.

I can't believe that she has been making payments to the courts all this time. Is this a debt that can't be dismissed thru BK?

JMO

The bankruptcy judge filed the Official ORDER on December 6, 2013, Denying Casey's Motion for Protective Order [regarding the Deposition by Zenaida's attorney Shuker], and officially issued Sanctions on Casey's attorneys.

Same day, the judge filed the Official ORDER Denying Casey's Corrected Motion to Dismiss Zenaida's Complaint.
Judge gave Casey 21 days [from HEARING on Nov 5th] to file an ANSWER, which would have been November 26th.

But, Casey's attorney David Schrader, filed a Request for more time to file the ANSWER because of the CONFLICT and quitting of some of Casey's attorneys. The judge filed the Official Order on December 5th, and gave Casey's attorney until December 6th to file their ANSWER.

Casey's attorney filed their ANSWER on December 6, 2013.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIZVdWUDBiNlY2OXM/edit?usp=sharing

ANSWER AND AFFIRMATIVE DEFENSES

---------------

This is Zenaida’s COMPLAINT that Casey’s attorney filed his Defenses to.

Complaint by Zenaida Gonzalez against Casey Marie Anthony.
(Entered: 07/22/2013)

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpISFRvMlVDcENOam8/edit?usp=sharing

----------------------------------------

Next Zenaida and Kronk HEARING is January 14, 2014, at 11:00 in Tampa.

Casey's attorney, David Schrader, sure does TRASH Zenaida on the last pages of his ANSWER document!

I hope the judge does not throw out Zenaida's case, or rule that it IS dischargeable in the bankruptcy court. Meaning, that even though the judge did not DISMISS Zenaida's case [yet], he could still rule that any award Zenaida might get WOULD be dischargeable, so no need to proceed with the trial.

Casey's attorney, David Schrader, sure does TRASH Zenaida on the last pages of his ANSWER document!

I hope the judge does not throw out Zenaida's case, or rule that it IS dischargeable in the bankruptcy court. Meaning, that even though the judge did not DISMISS Zenaida's case [yet], he could still rule that any award Zenaida might get WOULD be dischargeable, so no need to proceed with the trial.

I think a lot of those TRASH items could also be applied to CA.

JMO

I tend to agree that this lawsuit has no real merit, I mean really .. it's frivolous and another example of someone trying to cash in on the sensationalism of this case.

I tend to agree that this lawsuit has no real merit, I mean really .. it's frivolous and another example of someone trying to cash in on the sensationalism of this case.
I might agree with you, Mrs G Norris, except I believe if Casey had said ExpectingUnicorns took her daughter I might feel differently because of my children. I know I would be able to prove myself innocent in short time but the humiliation and embarrassment my children would endure might be longer. I have no problem with the veracity of this lawsuit. I believe Casey Anthony's frivolous, idiotic lie did cause damage to this Gonzales family and she should be held accountable, at least, for this.
:cow:​

LOL, one of my fav parts (hang them all, Casey!):

"41. As a complete and separate defense, Defendant states that the alleged statements made by the Defendants’ mother were not made at Defendant’s request, were not made as Defendant’s agent, were contrary to Defendant’s requests and instructions . . ."

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIZVdWUDBiNlY2OXM/edit?pli=1

Problem is she didn't finger her specifically, she only used the name. I think it's money grubbing .. and opportunistic. The associated pain is no doubt exaggerated, and it seems to me that this woman had issues going to work before this ever happened to her, as well as afterwards. In fact didn't the Dr Phil show get her a job that she messed up?

If she thinks she is going to get some great settlement from this she's kidding herself, and frankly the suit looks petty.

Problem is she didn't finger her specifically, she only used the name. I think it's money grubbing .. and opportunistic. The associated pain is no doubt exaggerated, and it seems to me that this woman had issues going to work before this ever happened to her, as well as afterwards. In fact didn't the Dr Phil show get her a job that she messed up?

If she thinks she is going to get some great settlement from this she's kidding herself, and frankly the suit looks petty.

RBBM, Mrs G. Guess we differ in our thinking. I believe even a prostitute can be raped. Any distress caused by an association of guilt issued from the mouth of Casey concerning the murder of Caylee should be punished and compensated. The name was enough to make Z's children feel humiliated.
Casey was the one acting opportunistic and contriving, not Z.

Schrader is vicious isn't he?
I hope all he alleges is true otherwise Zenaida has a new claim for libel!
Of course all the things he accuses her of are really insignificant, compared to being accused of abducting a child who was found murdered!

RBBM, Mrs G. Guess we differ in our thinking. I believe even a prostitute can be raped. Any distress caused by an association of guilt issued from the mouth of Casey concerning the murder of Caylee should be punished and compensated. The name was enough to make Z's children feel humiliated.
Casey was the one acting opportunistic and contriving, not Z.

Zenaida certainly did suffer as a result of FCA trying to point the blame away from herself. She didn't just pull that name out of thin air ... she got it from the guest card at Sawgrass. She also identified Zenaidas car as having NY plates. As a result of being blamed for kidnapping, Zenaida and her children received death threats. I guess the people who think FCA shouldn't be held accountable would be perfectly ok with someone accusing them of kidnapping a helpless 2 year old, and having their children harassed. I wouldn't consider death threats against me or my children as frivolous, so to me, the lawsuit is not frivolous either.

CASEY ANTHONY DEPOSITION will be set within 30 days after December 5, 2013.
The date, time, place of the depo is to remain secret.

EMAILS agreeing to set date for Casey deposition – within 30 days of the Official ORDER denying Casey’s Motion to Dismiss Zenaida’s Complaint – which was entered December 5, 2013 – so depo will be set within 30 days from December 5, 2013.

10/31/2013
Notice of Rule 7026 Showing of Good Faith
Filed by David L Schrader on behalf of Defendant Casey Marie Anthony

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIekxIR3BoeFJWaG8/edit?usp=sharing

Casey attorney David Schrader files emails showing their good faith efforts to resolve the discovery issues [Depo of Casey], as they stated in Casey’s Motion for Protective Order.

In the emails, Casey’s attorneys said that if the Zenaida case is not thrown out after the Hearing on Nov 5th, Casey’s attorneys will agree to set a date for the Depo within 30 days of the entry of the Order denying Casey’s Motion to Dismiss the Zenaida case [official ORDER filed/entered Dec 5th].

EMAIL Oct 16, 2013 1:16pm
Casey's attorney Debra Ferwerda to Zenaida's attorney Scott Shuker
she can’t agree to set a date for Depo now
she does agree to set date for Depo within 30 days of a final Order on the Motion to Dismiss

—————————

Casey’s attorney Debra Ferwerda QUIT – Nov 26, 2013
granted by judge Dec 2, 2013.

Nov 5, 2013 Hearing – Ferwerda knew her Motion for Protective Order was DENIED and she got Sanctions [official ORDER filed Dec. 6th].

Nov 5, 2013 Hearing – Ferwerda knew her Motion to Dismiss Zenaida case DENIED [official ORDER filed Dec 5th].

Why this convicted felon deserves any special treatment (secret depos, etc) is beyond me. She needs to be treated like anyone else. There is certainly nothing "special" about her!

Casey Anthony attorney David Schrader "USED TO HAVE A GOOD REPUTATION"

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...rney-debra-ferwerda-rodney-may-depose-anthony

Casey Anthony hearing in Tampa ends with no decision
Attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez wanted to depose Anthony last week.
October 17, 2013

Shuker [Zenaida's attorney] seemed agitated throughout the hearing, and lashed out afterward, calling [Casey] Anthony attorney David Schrader “bush league,” and later adding: “You used to have a good reputation.”

[Adj. 1) Below good standards, not good or incorrect. Pitiful, poor, terrible, awful, bad, sucky, "That's a bushleague call, ref." ]

He hit that right on the head - "used to have a good reputation'- no longer though... he has stooped to the level where it's acceptable to try and destroy the victim.
Roy Kronk and Zenaida did nothing to deserve all this venom.

He hit that right on the head - "used to have a good reputation'- no longer though... he has stooped to the level where it's acceptable to try and destroy the victim.
Roy Kronk and Zenaida did nothing to deserve all this venom.

when you lie down with vermin... you become vermin.

I believe KC did implicate Zenaida on the jailhouse tape when she told her mother that LE never showed her a picture of that woman in Kissimmee indicating she shouldn't be ruled out after Cindy asked KC what should she tell the press on KC's behalf. It's been a long time. The judge accepted this case to go forward so ZG must have enough to put before the jury. Then there's Kronk. If Zenada only had a slim chance to win what KC did to Kronk would be enough to bring credibility to ZG's case for sure. jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rypie15
Back