Billie Dunn on Websleuths Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Kimster. I want to try to chat while I listen tonight!

Carrie feels she will call in. I hope she is correct.

I will tell you everything tonight on the show.

Oh the drama of it all.

Hailey . . . Remember her?

I remember Hailey.

Whether Billie calls in or not, please talk about Hailey. What Hailey was wearing, where she was last seen and by whom. If any personal items were missing from her home that she may have or had with her. What her hairstyle/color was when she disappeared, if she had breakfast that day, or dinner the night before. Does she have any allergies, any sensitivities.

Maybe going back to the basics will help bring her home.

Hailey, you are not forgotten.

[/B]

I remember Hailey.

Whether Billie calls in or not, please talk about Hailey. What Hailey was wearing, where she was last seen and by whom. If any personal items were missing from her home that she may have or had with her. What her hairstyle/color was when she disappeared, if she had breakfast that day, or dinner the night before. Does she have any allergies, any sensitivities.

Maybe going back to the basics will help bring her home.

It would be really nice to hear where they are in terms of further searches as well. imo

Someone please post what's being said I can't seem to get it on my phone and my laptop is busy already :(

Thank you in advance

Eta: never mind I got it

I would love to hear from some of Hailey's friends and teachers ... Both to know what their impressions of her disappearance are, and to hear more about Hailey herself. Is there any chance Carrie could reach out to other people who knew Hailey to be on the show?

Well, at least I can hear everything perfectly on the Websleuths BlogTalk Radio site but no matter what I've tried I can't get the CHAT to show up.
It's probably something to do with the virus protection my son added to the computer.
I thought there was just a regular Chat Room for Websleuths but for the life of me, I can't find it.

Well, at least I can hear everything perfectly on the Websleuths BlogTalk Radio site but no matter what I've tried I can't get the CHAT to show up.
It's probably something to do with the virus protection my son added to the computer.
I thought there was just a regular Chat Room for Websleuths but for the life of me, I can't find it.

Maybe you have "Block pop up windows" checked in your browser settings?

Maybe you have "Block pop up windows" checked in your browser settings?

Hmmmm....... I was so busy checking all the files on the computer for Virus protection I didn't think to do something as easy as Block Windows *V-8 juice forehead slap*
Thank you!!!!!

That all hurt my head..and i think shes blown any hope of CC LE working with her.

This is my first time to hear about this guy ! Is he still in the CC area? JW
Thought Tricia did a great job with the interview tonight !

I think she did good and it reinforces my belief that some LE agencies do have tunnel vision when it comes to missing persons. Sadly, sometimes it's too late and cases go unsolved or evidence is destroyed.

Bille is very lucky to have Carrie helping her. I admire Carrie and she knows first hand what it's like not to get anywhere with local LE.

Billie, if you're reading here, please follow Tricia's advice. Get out there and be Hailey's voice. She needs you. Forget those who criticize. It doesn't matter. Hailey matters. :rose:

well I found it insightful..in some ways. The sotry has changed...yet again. Off to ponder some thoughts I have now. GO back and relisten to Billie ...tel me if you picked up on anything.

well I found it insightful..in some ways. The sotry has changed...yet again. Off to ponder some thoughts I have now. GO back and relisten to Billie ...tel me if you picked up on anything.

Did she say tonight it was 5 when DD saw Shawn with the "headlights " look? cause i thought it was earlier than that before?

For the Kids-i need to listen again...but yes I think so.

I found it interesting that NOW...DD came in and said something to her Monday night about he not liking Hailey being at MGB's because of her boyfriend...did I hear that right?

I thogght he wasn't home that night!! grr back to the notes......

For the Kids-i need to listen again...but yes I think so.

I found it interesting that NOW...DD came in and said something to her Monday night about he not liking Hailey being at MGB's because of her boyfriend...did I hear that right?

I thogght he wasn't home that night!! grr back to the notes......

But isnt MGBS boyfriend his friend? If so that is odd

it's all starting at around 25:00 mark on the show about When she talked to Shawn about Hailey going out...around 3:30 -4, she KNEW Hailey was going to Clints then to MB's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat