Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #4

Both my father and my beloved stepfather passed while in Hospice Care. The Hospice workers were a godsend. They cared for us while also caring for our departing loved ones. If they do 'pallitive' care for BK she will not linger much longer. They usually increase the morphine, and decrease nutrients and other meds and let nature take it's course. :cry:

http://7online.com/entertainment/bo...e;-district-attorney-gets-police-file/803285/

Thursday, June 25, 2015 10:54AM
NEW YORK --
Police in the Atlanta suburb of Roswell say they've turned over their investigative file in the death of Bobbi Kristina Brown to the district attorney, who will determine whether any charges will be filed.

(bbm)
Why are they reporting this as her being dead, already? Is that just a poor choice of words? In any event, it is unsettling to read.

(bbm)
Why are they reporting this as her being dead, already? Is that just a poor choice of words? In any event, it is unsettling to read.

I think that is their way of saying they sent her 'case file' from the homicide division to the DA.

(bbm)

She is brain dead, from what I understand, so technically she is dead but was living with machines. Once they take her off life support, she will probably be gone in minutes.

Both my father and my beloved stepfather passed while in Hospice Care. The Hospice workers were a godsend. They cared for us while also caring for our departing loved ones. If they do 'pallitive' care for BK she will not linger much longer. They usually increase the morphine, and decrease nutrients and other meds and let nature take it's course. :cry:

I believe palliative care is to keep the patient comfortable and support them spiritually and physically when they are seriously ill. Hospice care is end of life care. While some may need more pain meds at that time, if BK is not awake/aware, she may not need any. When a person is near death, they don't want or require nutrients, they are not 'withheld'.

I hope they nail him for murder and I hope the brown/houston family takes him to the cleaners.

jmo

I believe palliative care is to keep the patient comfortable and support them spiritually and physically when they are seriously ill. Hospice care is end of life care. While some may need more pain meds at that time, if BK is not awake/aware, she may not need any. When a person is near death, they don't want or require nutrients, they are not 'withheld'.

Both of my Dads were given palliative care while they were in hospice, at the very end of their lives. My father had very advanced cancer and my stepdad had total heart failure. The Hospice workers were allowing them to pass on peacefully. They were at death's door. They could not eat nor did they want to. But the feeding tubes and nutrients were withheld at the very end because feeding their bodies was just prolonging the painful existence at that time. Both were on high dosages of morphine. Perhaps BK does not need pain meds at this time. I do not know.

I hope they nail him for murder and I hope the brown/houston family takes him to the cleaners.

jmo

Her lifestyle was her choice. Unless he forced her in any way, she is responsible for her decisions. Why do they need a scape goat? To make themselves look better, and BK look more like a victim than a willing participant?

Her lifestyle was her choice. Unless he forced her in any way, she is responsible for her decisions. Why do they need a scape goat? To make themselves look better, and BK look more like a victim than a willing participant?

Nick is not a scapegoat if he did , in fact, beat her, as many report. And if he did steal from her, beat her and give her drugs, then he is an abuser, not a scapegoat.

Nick is not a scapegoat if he did , in fact, beat her, as many report. And if he did steal from her, beat her and give her drugs, then he is an abuser, not a scapegoat.

Yet people want him to go down for a murder he didn't commit?

Yet people want him to go down for a murder he didn't commit?

How do we know he didn't harm her that night? It seems there are some indications that they might have had a big fight when he returned home from the club that night.

If he did, then ok.

But if all they did was do drugs together, then he is not responsible for her death. What if he had OD-ed, would people rush to blame BK? I think there's sexism at play here, as long as people's tendency to white wash victims/injured ones.

If he did, then ok.

But if all they did was do drugs together, then he is not responsible for her death. What if he had OD-ed, would people rush to blame BK? I think there's sexism at play here, as long as people's tendency to white wash victims/injured ones.

NO. back at the start of this thread there are lots of discussions about what happened that night. They had broken up a day or so before. And she posted a pic of herself hanging out with a guy that night, while Nick was out drinking at a club. Some reports were that he came home and was angry and they fought late into the night. Next time anyone saw her was when she was face down in the tub.

ETA: google their names plus TMZ:

Apparently, there is a history of violence between Nick and Bobbi, sources tell TMZ.

Police are allegedly looking into a possible altercation that would have happened more than an hour before Bobbi Kristina was found unconscious in her bathtub, the site also claims.

...not to mention the allegations in the Conservator's lawsuit! Not frivolous at all; in fact, I expect a modification soon (upon her death) and a wrongful death suit as well at some point in time.

Law firm of the court-appointed Conservator: http://hargrovelawfirm.com/

~jmo~

District Attorney Reviewing Bobbi Kristina Brown Incident with 'Greater Interest'

The latest beat "is in reference to the investigation by the Roswell Police Department … and isn't associated with the filing of the civil lawsuit [filed by Bobbi Kristina's conservators]," says the DA's office.

I guess after running-out of enough Duggar news, People magazine is going with this tragic story for clicks. As well, there are new articles at TMZ and radaronline but no need to post their links here.

How sad is it that none of these 'news' sites feels any compassion for what Krissi's family is going-thru. My heartfelt wish is that her passing is swift and painless, and that her loved ones find resolution and peace.

~jmo~

Gordon) also began to commit domestic violence on Brown, including punching her in the face, knocking out a front tooth and dragging her upstairs by her hair.

“Just prior to Jan. 31, Brown had confided to someone that (Gordon) was not the man she thought he was and set up a time on Jan. 31 to meet with this person to further discuss this revelation. Brown, however, never made it to the meeting. Instead, on the morning of Jan. 31, Brown became embroiled in a loud argument with (Gordon) at her townhome. The loud argument ended and Brown was later found unresponsive and unconscious, face down in a bathtub, with her mouth swollen and another tooth knocked out.”

http://buzz.blog.ajc.com/2015/06/26...inas-family-gathers-at-hospice/#__federated=1

The above quote from the civil lawsuit filed by BK's conservator.

Oh my. TWO teeth knocked out?? Sounds like things were much worse than most people knew. No wonder the family would not let him see her.

Sadly, it's like history repeating. Didn't BB beat WH during their relationship and marriage?

What is Hospice?

Hospice is not a place; it is a philosophy of care about living at the end of life. Through an interdisciplinary approach, hospice gives patients and their families the support, dignity, and encouragement to make choices about their end of life care. Hospice provides palliative (comfort) care for pain and symptom management of life-limiting illnesses while supporting the patient and family emotionally and spiritually...

http://peachtreechristianhospice.com/

Thoughts and prayers for Bobbi Kristina and her family. :rose:

Let's not forget that when the incident happened, it was also reported that she had injuries to her mouth.

Nick Gordon is in a heap of trouble. I wonder how rehab is working for him now? He might have fallen off the wagon...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nosferatu
Back