Bobby Dassey Interview 11-17-2017

entrustEd

Reaction score
Link to recording of interview with Bobby Dassey by Calumet County Sheriff's Department 11-17-2017

Have you listened to it? What was your take?

I listened to it twice. It seems like a weak way to get answers with children and distractions and comfort of home, but I feel it is still possible to get a feeling for BoD's position.

After being questioned whether he had any part in the death of TH, his answer was: "I didn't have nothing to do with it."
I know it might just be demographic, but that is actually a double negative. He could have said "I had nothing to do with it" or just said "No"

He also starts a lot of his replies with "Honestly", possibly an indicator he is trying to be extra convincing.

Then he uses "I don't remember" about things I feel are not hard to remember, specifically about the computer, having internet, etc.

Then questioned about the alleged joke SA made about getting rid of a body, he throws a jab at Steven again, 'that's how he is, only cares about himself'.
BoD seems to me to likely be a particularly selfish person, and is more than likely projecting his traits on SA, in the same fashion BoD and ST were doing from beginning. In one early interview BoD stated "he'd stab you in the back" referring to SA. But I didn't see anything approaching that, more like SA was trying not to point a finger at BoD.

Lastly, BoD goes on a rant about Zellner, questioning her approach, and this whole portion of BoD's sounds like he is trying to convince investigators how good he is.

Link to recording of interview with Bobby Dassey by Calumet County Sheriff's Department 11-17-2017

I listened to it twice. It seems like a weak way to get answers with children and distractions and comfort of home, but I feel it is still possible to get a feeling for BoD's position.

After being questioned whether he had any part in the death of TH, his answer was: "I didn't have nothing to do with it."
I know it might just be demographic, but that is actually a double negative. He could have said "I had nothing to do with it" or just said "No"

He also starts a lot of his replies with "Honestly", possibly an indicator he is trying to be extra convincing.

Then he uses "I don't remember" about things I feel are not hard to remember, specifically about the computer, having internet, etc.

Then questioned about the alleged joke SA made about getting rid of a body, he throws a jab at Steven again, 'that's how he is, only cares about himself'.
BoD seems to me to likely be a particularly selfish person, and is more than likely projecting his traits on SA, in the same fashion BoD and ST were doing from beginning. In one early interview BoD stated "he'd stab you in the back" referring to SA. But I didn't see anything approaching that, more like SA was trying not to point a finger at BoD.

Lastly, BoD goes on a rant about Zellner, questioning her approach, and this whole portion of BoD's sounds like he is trying to convince investigators how good he is.

Bobby Dassey is pure evil. I can sense it in his voice and the way he lies as easily as he breathes. To go on living your life when two family members rot in jail that you put there is something God will not overlook. I would hope someday they can prove he did it. It will be hard now. Regardless when he dies Satan will make a special project out of him and the torture he receives at the claws of the Prince of darkness will be legendary even in the depths of hell. No begging of forgiveness to God or Jesus will help him as he has destroyed countless lives. Many family members suffer every day because of him. I prey for Steven and Brendan that they may be rewarded with gifts and favors from God and be given much love.

I've never listened to it and I should say that I'm pretty shocked ! I agree with you, he is pure evil

It's really curious that he seemed to remember some important details and not others.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim
Back