Bosma Murder Trial 02.04.16 - Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 54s54 seconds ago
Sachak asking questions around the taller man testing the suspension, checking features. Seeming genuinely interested in truck #MillardSmich

Adam Carter Feb 4 2016 4:05 PM
The man had also said that having diesel was important, Tumanenko says

Adam Carter Feb 4 2016 4:06 PM
They wanted to go on the 407 to get a better feel for the truck

Adam Carter Feb 4 2016 4:08 PM
Sachak asks if Tumanenko was being polite on the test drive - he says yes. The man was also well mannered, he says

Yes, found a number of articles now stating that.
Sorry I am a little hung on the incinerator. I don't think Igor's size had anything to do with the incinerator. Reading from this site, this quote:
"SN250 – for animal shelters, veterinarians, funeral homes, & law enforcement"

http://www.farmranchdairy.com/farmranchdairy/pdf/FRD_W-SW_29.pdf

Adam Carter Feb 4 2016 4:09 PM
“He was not hostile to you in any way?” Sachak asks. “No, usually people do not talk to me like that,” says Igor, the former Israeli army officer.

Hahahahaha Igor FTW

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 35s36 seconds ago
Tumanenko remembers after he mentioned being in Israeli Army there was a pause, then taller guy asked what he did in the army #MillardSmich

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 3m3 minutes ago
Sachak now asking Tumanenko questions around taller Guy's behaviour. "He was nice to you?" "Yes." #MillardSmich

Adam Carter Feb 4 2016 4:09 PM
“He was not hostile to you in any way?” Sachak asks. “No, usually people do not talk to me like that,” says Igor, the former Israeli army officer.

Hahahahaha Igor FTW

lol they seem to definitely be trying to paint DM as the nice guy just wanting to buy a truck and MS as the **** thief.

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 3m3 minutes ago

“He was not hostile to you in any way?” Sachak asks. “No, usually people do not talk to me like that," Igor says. #HamOnt #TimBosma

I think we know why MS was wearing hoodies and hiding his face. He had a mugshot and could be picked out of a line up and he knew it. DM did not, so he was not worried about being identified from a mugshot.

MOO

Adam Carter Feb 4 2016 4:13 PM
Tumanenko now talking about how after he made the comment that he had army experience, the driver looked back at Smich.

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 22s23 seconds ago
Tumanenko says he was concerned about that, as taller man was driving at the time that he turned around to look back.

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 1m1 minute ago
Tumanenko says he replied "you don't wanna know what I did in the Israeli Army." Says taller guy, driving, turned to look at shorter guy.

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 2m2 minutes ago
Tumanenko remembers after he mentioned being in Israeli Army there was a pause, then taller guy@asked what he did in the army #MillardSmich

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 35s36 seconds ago
Tumanenko remembers after he mentioned being in Israeli Army there was a pause, then taller guy asked what he did in the army #MillardSmich

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 3m3 minutes ago
Sachak now asking Tumanenko questions around taller Guy's behaviour. "He was nice to you?" "Yes." #MillardSmich

Huh!? In a previous tweet he said that it was the smaller guy who asked what he did in the Israeli army? Did I get that wrong?

Adam Carter Feb 4 2016 3:11 PM
Then the mood changed, Tumamenko says. “There was a change in the dynamic inside of the car,” he said.
The driver seemed stressed, moving in the car seat.

“The shorter guy asked what I did in the Israeli army?" he said.
“I said, ‘You don’t want to know what I did there.’”

Here is the reference to the shorter guy asking versus the taller guy.

Huh!? In a previous tweet he said that it was the smaller guy who asked what he did in the Israeli army? Did I get that wrong?

No that's what was said, you're right...

“The shorter guy asked what I did in the Israeli army?" he said.
“I said, ‘You don’t want to know what I did there.’”

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 2m2 minutes ago
Tumanenko didn't voice his concern to the taller guy about turning to look back while driving. #MillardSmich

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 4m4 minutes ago
Tumanenko says taller man was "going 60" at the time. #MillardSmich

Adam Carter Feb 4 2016 4:18 PM
Millard's lawyer trying to get an exact amount of time out of Igor as to how long the driver looked back for.

Adam Carter Feb 4 2016 4:13 PM
Tumanenko now talking about how after he made the comment that he had army experience, the driver looked back at Smich.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HairHawk