Brad plays 'I Spy'

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I understand NC was a techie too and just didn't consider this; or knew he would/could intercept and frankly didn't give a hoot - not considering/fathoming BCs reaction to it.

It did seem Alice Stubbs proposed $ amount per month was over the top and really unreasonable based on the deposition and BCs math in public over the amount per month - far exceeded his after tax income.

I believe we will hear BC testify he "inadvertently" (perhaps suggest NC left the computer logged in under her credentials) saw e-mail traffic between NC and, I believe his name is "Brett" from Canada. Clearly there was text traffic between the two. Believe one of the affidavits explained how JA saw a text on NCs phone from a man named "Brett" and really had an emotional reaction - perhaps thinking "Brett" was her husband. So, if there were text messages, there may very well be other forms of communication and "the interceptor" was lurking...

I also believe he will say she came home from the BBQ and he approached her with regard to his "accidental discovery" and challenged her. He may say she got physical with him and he restrained her and somehow it led to her death.

Starting backwards, I don't think self defense is going to hold any water here. K may make a stab at it, but there are too many witnessess that will show BC's "bad character" - plus his own actions or lack thereof, that are just indefensible.

I do think that the final emails were the last straw, though, but I'm not sure if they or any one of them on Friday was from Brett, or was the triggering factor. It could have been emails to or from Krista or one of her friends outlining imminent escape plans. Jessica, remember, was pretty quick to assume BC had done something to Nancy, and her friends were aboard that train immediately. As pointed out, the closer to leaving it gets, the more dangerous it is for the woman. The man realizes the woman is not only defying him (the traitorist b*tch), but he has lost his ultimate control over her. Thus, the rage - he can no longer control her, and he cannot control himself. Domestic violence is the result. Or, as Chief Bazemore said, "domestic violence of the worst kind" - death.

On the email interception I cannot see how anyone would believe an "inadvertant" discovery - especially going back to April and continuing through to her death. And given BC's expertise....

When I first saw the separation draft I was stunned. Incredible, but then I figured that BC must be rolling in it. Evidentally Nancy thought so too, and conveyed that to AS. Then I found out what he actually made, and was not that impressed. BC would have been more than livid. IMO, Nancy should have somehow terminated the living arrangement right then to protect herself.

And, at that, I'm off for luncheon with my daughter and granddaughter, to think of happier things.

Not only is Brad a computer guy, his brother Grant is a Computer Science major who has expertise. Check out his credentials at Medicine Hat College.

Hmmm...Grant's biography page has an "ask me a question" link.

Thanks Maja, for posting the link that I mentioned.

Yes, Skittles. Grant Cooper's site has an "ask me a question" link. I thought about it. I really did! Maybe someone else will do it! (I noticed that Grant needs to check up on his typos).

I think this whole set-up was a very dangerous situation-NC's sister saw that clearly. I'm not sure NC got good advice-or maybe she did and just didn't realize how much danger she really was in, obviously. I guess if it was me in the situation, I'd probably think "Yeah, this will definitely anger him greatly, but he's certainly not going to KILL me." After all, he hadn't been a violent person before.
I also don't understand a lawyer emailing a client about such huge matters. Maybe NC wanted that, and it didn't occur to her that he could be reading them. I guess I'm a little upset with the judgement of the lawyer-actually surprised.
I really don't either except maybe she agreed it would be more convenient than her trying to get to his office. It's sad she didn't think that BC would be reading them or I'm sure she would've used a new email address and read them on someone else's computer, like one of her close friends. :( MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeTarot