Brandon

I will assume that it means the same thing in FL as it does in NY and in that case, it's a pretty crude sexual reference. I learned about it from my good friend's 19 year old son who told us all (the parents) what it referred to. Apparently it's called "The Shocker" and I'll leave it at that as I don't want to get banned lol.

No, that's not the hand sign for the shocker. They are just doing a 'rock and roll' sign.

Gosh, kc sure goes for men in uniform! She was starting to wipe out the police dept and then she takes on the military....next, it is the prison guards.:behindbar:

Caylee was a beautiful child, she did not look at all like the Ants.

*snipped*

Hmmm, I disagree. Caylee was a beautiful child, but I think she looks exactly like Cindy. If we saw Cindy's baby pics, we might be surprised at how much she looks like Caylee. I bet that really ticked off Casey too.

I actually think the Ants are an attractive family. One is a murderer and the other three can be dispicable, but I think they are attractive. jmo

*snipped*

Hmmm, I disagree. Caylee was a beautiful child, but I think she looks exactly like Cindy. If we saw Cindy's baby pics, we might be surprised at how much she looks like Caylee. I bet that really ticked off Casey too.

I actually think the Ants are an attractive family. One is a murderer and the other three can be dispicable, but I think they are attractive. jmo

I agree in many of the photos Caylee resembled CA. I'm sure that must have stuck in KC's craw everytime somebody said "she looks just like her grandmother".

If chloroform can be used to cause a miscarriage, and KC indeed used chloroform to cause a miscarriage, couldn't they do a toxicology analysis on her to see if she had chloroform in her system?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz
Back