Brangelina Divorce

Good for Brad. Angelina arranged the sale to the Russian oligarch solely to destroy the business and take it away from Brad. What a horrible, vindictive person. She's alienated his children from him and is trying to ruin the business and home that he loved and shared with his family.

I doubt this trial will work in her favor.

I'm so glad the details of what happened on that plane trip have finally been made public.

It leaves little to no room for the self-serving spin Pitt and his PR (to this very day) have been spinning.

Last edited:
To me, it actually points to Angelina Jolie still trying to harm him. She needs to look out for the best interest of her children and not continue with the spitefulness that has been prevalent since this happened. JMVHO

What good does this report do now? It was determined by all parties that no charges would be filed. Brad went to therapy and has done what the judge asked of him. She is the definition of parental alienation.

Still trying to harm him? What do you mean? Can you explain?

Still trying to harm him? What do you mean? Can you explain?

She has been vindictive from the get-go. She alienated their children from him. She sold her stake in his business that he built up to someone who wants to do a hostile take over - knowing that Brad made this business and he had first right of refusal. Another court battle heating up... She drug out the divorce forever. The courts ruled in his favor for joint custody after she battled hard. She has constantly put this in the public eye even though they have children that do not need to see this ugly. She is the one that petitioned to have the FBI file released this many years later. She is vindictive and selfish and she is not looking out for the best interests of THEIR children.

I usually don't throw my two cents in when it comes to this kind of thing, but having worked in the entertainment industry for 30 years, now retired - I'm siding with Brad. I won't give any details, but I hope the actual truth comes out at some point. @cocomod is hitting the nail on the head, and there's somuch more, but it's not my place to disclose. I feel bad for the kids, and one day they will look back in hindsight and see what really went on.

I'm so glad the details of what happened on that plane trip have finally been made public.

It leaves little to no room for the self-serving spin Pitt and his PR (to this very day) have been spinning.

At this point, I don't believe what she's saying. She has nothing to back up her claims. The FBI wouldn't drop the investigation in such a high profile case if he harmed her or the kids.

She's clever and manipulative. She'll come out with this inflammatory and likely false statement, then, when FBI documents show nothing harmful happened, she'll accuse them of covering up. That's kind of what she's doing now. It's been said that she already has copies of the report, so no need to sue them.

I feel so badly for him. She turned their marriage and divorce into a nightmare. She came from a very messed up home life, he came from a stable family with loving parents. It shows. JMO

She has been vindictive from the get-go. She alienated their children from him. She sold her stake in his business that he built up to someone who wants to do a hostile take over - knowing that Brad made this business and he had first right of refusal. Another court battle heating up... She drug out the divorce forever. The courts ruled in his favor for joint custody after she battled hard. She has constantly put this in the public eye even though they have children that do not need to see this ugly. She is the one that petitioned to have the FBI file released this many years later. She is vindictive and selfish and she is not looking out for the best interests of THEIR children.

Should children spend time with someone who verbally abused them, abused alcohol and their mother in their presence? It's absolutely not something that most of us would accept for our children and I would be concerned that it sets a precedent for their daughters future relationships.

I usually don't throw my two cents in when it comes to this kind of thing, but having worked in the entertainment industry for 30 years, now retired - I'm siding with Brad. I won't give any details, but I hope the actual truth comes out at some point. @cocomod is hitting the nail on the head, and there's somuch more, but it's not my place to disclose. I feel bad for the kids, and one day they will look back in hindsight and see what really went on.

Thanks for your input. That's good to hear. I've long had the impression the entertainment industry in Hollywood is a very unhealthy environment for kids. AJ grew up in that dysfunctional environment and, JMO, it shows.

Should children spend time with someone who verbally abused them, abused alcohol and their mother in their presence? It's absolutely not something that most of us would accept for our children and I would be concerned that it sets a precedent for their daughters future relationships.

According to the FBI, that didn't happen. I trust them, as I do on most of the cases I read about here. If AJ truly felt her kids were harmed by their father's treatment of her, she would shelter them, get them counseling and encourage them to move on and have a healthy life. Most good moms wouldn't continue dragging all the negative stuff up in the national news media for years and years.

According to the FBI, that didn't happen. I trust them, as I do on most of the cases I read about here. If AJ truly felt her kids were harmed by their father's treatment of her, she would shelter them, get them counseling and encourage them to move on and have a healthy life. Most good moms wouldn't continue dragging all the negative stuff up in the national news media for years and years.

Amen! Her attorneys had a copy of the report years ago. To bring it out now to the public is just trying to disparage him further. A healthy mom would help her children heal, not talk poorly about their father in their presence, and move on. The fact that she isn't doing that just shows how unhealthy she actually is.

@anonypotomous, thank you for your valuable input. I too hope that the truth comes out​

Finally caught up on the thread lol.
I am not a Brad Pitt fan at all,lost any respect I may have had for him when he took up with AJ, who is a nasty piece of work imo, I have always thought so over years of reading about her and way before she set her sights on yet another taken man. But I find her treatment of him disgraceful, she has used her children as props for years with apparently no consideration as to what may be best for them, dragging them here,there and everywhere with no chance of making connections,building relationships etc. She comes across as a total control freak and it seems that when BP tried to be a proper parent and actually give these kids something steady to build a foundation on, she threw a hiss fit. How dare he tell her what to do with HER children?.
To me,reading that article,all I see I'd that she attacked him by pouncing on him from behind and putting him in a choke hold and then started bitching about it cos she got hurt when he tried to break free. Those black and white enhanced contrast photos of her "bruises" are beyond desperate!.
Seems to me she eventually burns every man she touches.
It also strikes me that she hated her own father for years for cheating on her Mother and leaving them,yet she seems to make it her mission to take up with an who is already spoken for, BBT and BP, was it a test? Did they fail it when they fell for her and then she was stick with men she eventually hated because they turned out to be just as bad as the Father she despised?.

Also,apologies to @Betty P for all the notifications :oops:

to be quite honest, this is not news. The details of this report have been out since the FBI closed its investigation. There is nothing new in this report that wasn't covered ad infinitum in the press at the time. Angelina and the timing her people choose to necro this old story tells me far more about her than it does Brad.

JMO MOVHO

According to this article, she claims she put BP into a choke hold because she thought he was going to say something bad to one of the kids who had just called him a pr**k. Sounds like she's the violent one, not Brad.

Either way, I'm not taking her word on anything. The doctored photos are very sketchy,

to be quite honest, this is not news. The details of this report have been out since the FBI closed its investigation. There is nothing new in this report that wasn't covered ad infinitum in the press at the time. Angelina and the timing her people choose to necro this old story tells me far more about her than it does Brad.

JMO MOVHO
^ With respect, that's completely untrue. The details revealed in the report are completely new information. The known details from the time of the event pointed only to a 'drunken altercation' and over time became increasingly downplayed by Pitt & Co. The detail of what occurred on that flight as per the FBI report is as far from a 'drunken altercation' as it can be. This was out of control abusive violence on Pitt's part, in the presence of his 5 young clearly distressed children.

Amazing how Pitt seems to be the victim here?

^ With respect, that's completely untrue. The details revealed in the report are completely new information. The known details from the time of the event pointed only to a 'drunken altercation' and over time became increasingly downplayed by Pitt & Co. The detail of what occurred on that flight as per the FBI report is as far from a 'drunken altercation' as it can be. This was out of control abusive violence on Pitt's part, in the presence of his 5 young clearly distressed children.

All that's being reported is AJ's own story about what the FBI report contains. Here on WS, we try to discuss only information that is from a valid source. Her story is not a valid source, JMO.

Please, read the article. Jolie even admits she put him in a choke hold because she "thought" he was going to do something

Jolie allegedly attempted to choke Pitt from behind in order to restrain him as she says he looked 'like he was going to attack' one of the minors.

In its final report on the investigation, the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services concluded that Pitt, who has previously admitted to problems with alcohol, did not physically abuse any of his children. Pitt was also cleared by the FBI of any wrongdoing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nosferatu
Back