Brent Turvey to Discuss Case with Wendy Murphy

Hey Levi,

Don't ever hesitate to promote the show on WS :)

I'll be listening and I'll try and call in too. I'll post this on FFJ and I'll let others who are very interested in this latest developement know too.

Very cool. Thanks for letting us know.

Tricia
Hi Tricia. Thank you so much. I look forward to hearing from you! :)

Do we have to register to listen? I registered but I want to let everyone know before hand so they can be registered if that is the case.
No you do not have to register. At 10:00 PM ET / 9 CST. Just click on the "click to listen live icon" at www.blogtalkradio.com/true_crime you might want to refresh the page at 10 e/9c, because the icon doesn't show up until the show starts.

Also, there is a place for comments. Can you also send in a question via your laptop?
There will be a place at the link above, that says "LIVE CHAT." YOU DO have to register to use the chat room.

PS. I was just talking to someone about this case and they said that Wendy needed a show to herself to talk. Now she has it.
I know. She is excellent. She is very animated about this case. She was a guest on a previous show of mine, and she called Lin Wood a SOB. LOL

I didn't register & was able to listen.

And thanks for the link... very interesting. I bookmarked the site.
You listened to an earlier show. About 30 mins after a show is done, it is archived and it automatically plays when someone visits the home page.
I gave directions on how to listen live in the earlier post above. Thanks for listening, and thank you for book marking the page. :)

I will be listenig and its Damn time we are counted and we are heard! Good Darn! I cant believe I used the other word. Even Good!!
Yes, I hope I do more than the mainstream media. The mainstream media just seems to toot the horn of Lin Wood. And also people that disagree with me, or the guests, should have their voice heard as well. My co-host Susan Murphy-Milano thinks it was a stranger or someone who is close to the child. So hopefully there will be some interesting debate. :usa:

I know. She is excellent. She is very animated about this case. She was a guest on a previous show of mine, and she called Lin Wood a SOB. LOL

She was much too kind!

Yes, I hope I do more than the mainstream media. The mainstream media just seems to toot the horn of Lin Wood.

That's because he bullies them with threats, just like he bullied the DA into tanking this case for her buddies. What the h*** kind of sleazy backroom deal was THAT?! I'll probably get banned from here for life if I say anymore.

Yeahhhhh!!!!

Hey, if I miss it, I hope someone transcribes it for us!
No need for anyone to transcribe. It is archived 30 mins after the Live broadcast, and played on the home page as soon as someone visits the page automatically.

Levi,
I will definitely catch your show. :clap:

I love Wendy Murphy! She is a queen in my book. ;)

Trust me you're not the only one outraged.:mad:
Mary Lacy's latest announcement is nothing short of a farce and like you said a PR stunt. :furious:
This was Mary's last bruhaha before leaving office. A little something to remember her by.
Have you noticed that the 'touch DNA' hasn't been used on other evidence collected from the home?,

How about a little touch DNA on Jonbenet's death blanket.
Her top.
The garrotte intertwined with JBR's hair and the fibers from her mother.
How about a little touch DNA on anything found in the room with JB when the body was discovered.
What about a little touch DNA on that 3 page ransom letter. :furious:

Hi guys, I am the co-host of the show. I just got to let you all know, I am OUTRAGED about this! I think this is nothing but a PR stunt, and I hope some of you can call in at:
(847) 838-9781

I was going to post about the show earlier but I had reservations. I didn't know if it could be considered self promoting or what.

Thanks for posting about it Tober.

PS. I just got off the phone with Brent Turvey and he seems very blunt, just like you do Tricia. LOL

No need for anyone to transcribe. It is archived 30 mins after the Live broadcast, and played on the home page as soon as someone visits the page automatically.

:woohoo::woohoo:

Yes, I hope I do more than the mainstream media. The mainstream media just seems to toot the horn of Lin Wood.
On Geraldo tonight, the producer said he called both Mary Lacy and Alex Hunter for comment, and they both declined. It is so annoying how she just puts this out there and then won't take questions on it. Also annoying how the majority of the mainstream media appears to be blindly taking her word for all this, especially AFTER her Karr fiasco.

Tober,
Sadly, many people are still ignorant to the raw facts about this case.

That's what Craig Silverman said.

And I agree. Look, it's one thing for people like us, who (for the most part) have studied this case a long time. But we're getting a whole new generation who aren't that familiar and mught believe this stuff.

I can toot Levi's horn too!! What he is doing is fantastic. Levi has opened up a wonderful platform for getting other points of view heard by using blogtalk radio.

He has brought discussion and attention to a lot of cases that have never been picked up by mainstream media and that deserve to be heard.

This show should be a banner one with the guests he has lined up and with co host Susan Murphy Milano. They are all heavy hitters and I promise the conversation will be lively on this subject.

Personally I can't wait to hear what has to be said about this, I haven't posted much here but have followed the JonBenet case here for many years.

Mary Lacey's swan song is totally out of tune!

Peki51, I appreciate your kind thoughts. :)

Anyone who might have forensics, profiling, or autopsy report related questions (especially as may relate to Lacy's "clearing" the Ramseys), don't hesitate to call in, as Brent Turvey is a criminal profiler and forensic scientist.

I'm not familiar with blogtalk radio. I see it's on at 10:00 eastern. Does that mean it's on at 7:00 Pacific? I'm in California and I would hate to miss this. Thanks!

I'm not familiar with blogtalk radio. I see it's on at 10:00 eastern. Does that mean it's on at 7:00 Pacific? I'm in California and I would hate to miss this. Thanks!
Yes trixie, 7:00 Pacific. :)

Talk to me, Wendy! You give me a little rhythm, we'll give Woody a lot of blues!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal
Back